Mysterious Guy

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYERA'S POV





I was at the boutique in the mall, with my friend, Hara. We decided that we should buy some clothes to attend our childhood friend's masquerade ball. She said her parent's business friends will attend too, so it must be a massive party. I swear I really hate this kind of parties.

When I was picking a dress, I saw a familiar figure that made my heartbeat increases. But I saw a girl with her, picking an ancient-looking dress. I knew that dress well. It's Anoushka G Couture Beautiful Taupe Long Evening Dress. But who was that girl?!

Her sister maybe?

No, it wasn't. I've never seen that girl before. Pe-perhaps his girlfriend?!

The dress I picked earlier on fell to the ground and that's when I realized I was just hallucinating.

I picked up the dress, put it back on the rack and reminded myself that I'm just hallucinating.

I went to the other section and saw Hara choosing a mask. I tiptoed to surprise her but failed. So I just sat on the nearest couch. Hours later, she was still there, and I bet she doesn't even move an inch.

"Hey, do you think this is the one?" she asked.

"Just choose any, please," I said, a bit annoyed.



------------------------------------------------------------------------


 
We stood infront of the huge gate. I wore a light pink bouffant gown, a white Peep-Toe Platform Slingback and a white Elegant Flower Venetian Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter