Walked Infront of Them

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyera's POV

The sunlight shone on me. My alarm rang already. I rubbed my eyes as I woke up. *yawns* I looked at the clock and the short needle showed the number 9 in the morning. WHAT?! Why did I set an alarm at 9 in the morning? Huh.

I grabbed my towel and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. A few minutes later, I went out of the bathroom and pull the door of my closet. I took out a thin T-shirt and blue leggings. I went downstairs and smelled something delicious!

"Mommy!" I whined.

"You're awake already, dear?" my mom asked in amused.

"I set my alarm at 9 in the morning but I don't know why," I sheepishly giggled.

"Come, I've just cooked your favourite pancake," my mom said as she put a stack of pancakes on a plate.

"Yay!!!" I quickly grabbed the spoon and fork and start digging in.

As soon as I washed the dish, I went to the living room. I picked up the remote and switched on the TV. I pressed the '391' button. And it happened that Music Bank was starting. I put the remote on the table knowing that I don't need to change it to the other channel.

The first performance was my favourite band singing my favourite song, Blue.
Eventhough I am living the same country as Big Bang, I've never met Big Bang except in TVs or Bigscreens. The one thats attached to some buildings, you know.

"My dear," I heard my mom calling me.

"Yes mommy?" I replied.

"This is for you." she said as she gave me a ticket.

I made a confused look. I looked at the ticket and gasped.

"You like the band don't you? My friend gave it to me." she stated.

"Woah!!!!! Thankyou mom!" I said and went out to meet my friend. Another VIP, too.





*AT THE PARK*





"AMAZING!!!!!" my friend, Hara said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter