two.

Just One Month.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today was the day. 

When Zoey got to meet her precious Boyfriend (see that? Pun intended), and Jason and I got dragged along with her. I don’t exactly mean dragged, since I got a glimpse of Jeongmin. But Jason for the most part, yeah, he was being dragged to the concert.

We met up at Zoey’s house and her dad drove us to the stadium. When we reached the stadium, fans has already started to pour in, taking the good seats. The stadium was beginning to gather that scent you get when way too many people are in the same place. I hadn't really gotten used to it. Luckily, Zoey had reserved three seats for us. Three seats in the front in fact. It’s nice having her dad in Loen Entertainment.

We sat in our seats while Zoey began rummaging through her purse.

“What would you need for a concert? All you need is an artist, speakers, and a place to perform. But nooooo, girls need much more. They need perfume, makeup or whatever you’re getting.” Jason complained, looking exasperated.

“I’m just getting lip balm, jeez Mister Grumpy.” Zoey scowled at Jason and he stuck his tongue out at her in return.

“Tell me, why are we friends again?” Jason demanded to know. He was not a happy camper I concluded.

“Now before you two start wrestling each other, Jason, don’t look so lonely. There’s some girls over there that you can talk to.” I scolded him and then gestured to some girls chatting nearby. It had happened before, the two of them wrestling or ready to rip each others' throats. Jason had made fun of TVXQ on Jaejoong's voice or something and Zoey tackled him screaming "Say that again and I'll break your arms!" Yeah, so Zoey is a hardcore TVXQ fan to simplify. 

Jason’s eyes widened when he caught sight and then he nonchalantly walked over to try and strike up some conversation. They welcomed him and he glared at Zoey and stuck out his tongue again but playfully this time.

“You two are like little kids,” I muttered to myself.

“But you love us anyways!” Zoey said chirped happily, applying her lip balm.

“Yes, unfortunately I do,” I said dramatically. She laughed and then she focused her attention to the stage as the lights dimmed. The noise level suddenly upped as the audience, again mainly hyped up teenager girls with their none to pleased parent guardians, began to talk. I mean, man, can people talk.

“Eeekk! They're going to perform! Jason! Come here! Get over here now!" Zoey called to Jason to return to our seats. He reluctantly obeyed, waving goodbye to the chatting girls.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I can't believe we're going to see Boyfriend!" Zoey squealed excitedly, clutching her purse to her chest.

"You really mean you're going to see Boyfriend right?" Jason sat glumly in his chair, ready to endure his torture.

Then, the stadium flooded bright and colorful lights onto the stage where six silhouettes could be seen. Speakers began to blare out music and I could hear the bass of the things. They were awesome. Amidst the dramatic smoke, the members revealed themselves one by one to the fans, washing their features with warm light that streamed above. And the fans started to go crazy, waving glowsticks and posters.

"I love you Boyfriend!"

"Donghyun oppa!"

"Jo Twins Hwaiting!"

"AHHHH! MINWOO, I LOVE YOU!!!" Zoey screamed when she caught sight of them. She began waving her hands in the air wildy, as if to catch his attention. It was weird seeing Zoey that crazy over a new band. She usually just stares at them, smiling in pure bliss or with TVXQ, what she's doing now.  Now, she was just......something.

"Wow, you are too crazy over this guy," I told Zoey who was still waving her hands like a maniac.

"Leave me alone and let me fangirl!" Zoey scowled at me and returned to her screaming affections.

I decided to watch Boyfriend perform. They were dancing to a song talking about....love style? I shook my head to make sure I was hearing correctly. I listened closely and yes, they were singing about love style.

The song had a really upbeat melody and I found myself swaying to the beat. Then the boys on stage began to act like airplanes! You know how kids play when they act as airplanes, making that "vroooom" sound as they run around. That's what they were doing, minus the "vrooom" sounds and with the addition of more complex  dance choreography that any normal little kid could do. It was really different and slightly hilarious seeing that so I just laughed and continued watching them. Eventually, a different song began to play and the boys would dance a new extremely complex routine. After a few songs, six stools were placed onstage so they could sit down and rest.

Fans continued screaming their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter