one.

Just One Month.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Let me elaborate on the issue of liking, or even loving, this boy named Jeongmin. He’s a member of the band Boyfriend. Quite famous and much adored by fans all over the world. Some I bet are  much more suited to him. Because he is a famous musician, he has a busy schedule consisting of tours, concerts, fanmeetings, etc. He's surrounded by beautiful actresses and singers everyday practically. 

 

So really, I'm surprised that he fell in love with me. Me. Of all the seven billion people living in the world, it  was me. I mean how can such an amazing person like him ever like me?

 

 

I’m nothing special really. Except for one little fact.


***

 

 

It was summertime in Seoul, school had already ended and the hot weather had arrived with it . And I, being the unproductive kid that I am, was hanging out with my two best friends, Zoey and Jason, at my house. Background on the two dorks that were lounging around in my room, Zoey and Jason have been my best friends since fifth grade. We are best friends. We stick together whether it be huddling under one umbrella when the sky is drowning in tears or someone got a freaking 2500 on their SAT (aka Jason the genius here). I've told all my secrets to these guys and they've told me theirs. They're pretty much part of my family because we hang out so much, my parents always have three's of everything now: face towels, phone chargers, you name it and we have three of them. Anyways, we were just chilling, like usual, eating Popsicles and chatting about random stuff, the latest new songs and such when Zoey starts talking about Korean guys.

I mean, I know, I live in South Korea, but sometimes Korean idols just pop into our conversations outta nowhere. Mainly because of Zoey.

“Sooooo, Jaymie. Did you hear about this new band called Boyfriend?” Zoey asked me excitedly, waggling her eyebrows. Sidling closer to me, she was practically floating in the air, thinking about this boyfriend. Her eyes were practially heart eyes that you see in anime shows.

“Oh no, not another one,” Jason and I muttered to ourselves. Rubbing my temples, I looked up her with a pretty please face, please don't me into another amazingly talented band. See, Zoey is practically addicted to K-pop. No, I mean like posters-everywhere-concerts-every-year-stacks-of-cd-albums addicted. She's got a lot of merchandise is the least I can say.

Jason, not so much. He likes some girl groups like Girls’ Generation and Sistar. As for me, I like a few songs of the unknown bands, but not as much as Zoey. But I've gotten interested in some of the mainstream bands recently. Okay, fine. I've gotten a little obsessed, but just a little. Nothing compared to Zoey.

“Well, anyways. They’re this really cute group and the way they introduce themselves is by saying ‘I’m your Boyfriend!’ And it’s just so cute that I melt each time they do that!” Zoey was hugging her knees to her chest, eyes closed, imagining their shining faces I bet.  

“That’s nice. We love knowing about your meltdowns over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter