Chapter 8

I think I'm falling for you

Yesung's POV

I saw Kibum going into the kitchen without saying a word after Ryeowook and Henry came back.

Probably going to help Yun hee.

I concentrated back onto the television while Ryeowook is sitting next to me. "Oppa food is ready!" Yun hee called out and we all got up and went to the dining table and see variety of Kimbab on the table. We all looked at Yun hee supprised. "I know I shouldn't of made this much but you just should take some to work." She said and smiled. I chuckled at my little sister. Everyone started to eat the foor Yun hee made as the room got silent. "Yun hee where were you all day?" Kangin asked. "I went to Music core oppa." She said not taking her eyes off the plate. "With?" Leeteuk butted in. "B-Boyfriend." She muttered and everyone was confused. "She said Boyfriend." I said and every one nodded their heads.

Sungmin's POV

I helped out Yun hee with the dishes since the members only left me and her.

Why am I always stuck in the kitchen (TT.TT)

Yun hee put away the dish while I clean them. We would sometimes swap over to make it fair for us. After we finished Yun hee escaped to her's and Kibum's room. Almost everyone in the dorm knows that our maknae is in love with her except for Leeteuk, Yesung and Heechul. Those three are over protective with Yun hee when it comes with some one falling in love with her. Every one knows not to mess with them since Jonghyun tried to hit on Yun hee, Yesung almost gave him a big lecture even Henry was scared to even be in the same room with Yesung alone.

By now the only people I can tell who are in love with Yun hee is Kibum and Jo Youngmin. Could there be one more? Maybe Youngmin's twin? Aish better not think to hard about it or else Leeteuk will lecture me that I got sick to easily.

Yun Hee's POV

I went into mine and Kibums room and see Kibum laying down on his bed reading a book. He didn't take his eyes off the book so I went to get changed and get ready for bed. I changed into a tank top and shorts and went underneath the covers. "Night oppa." I said "Night." after he said that I turned off the lights and fell asleep.