Chapter 2

I think I'm falling for you

Yun hee's POV

Yesung already finished eating and took his medicine and decided to stay with me to keep me company for a while. Yesung and I decided to watch a drama on the tv to see if any is playing. My Girlfriend is a Nine tails  is playing and both of us decided to watch it. The drama finished and the rest of the members came in just in time. "Were back!" Sungmin called and I smiled and got up along with Yesung. "Hyung how are you feeling?" Ryeowook asked "I'm feeling a bit better." he said and Ryeowook nodded. "Ok I should better start cooking." I said and went to the kitchen. "Let me help~" Ryeowook said and followed you to the kitchen. "What shall we make?" Ryeowook asked. "How about jajamyen? (Black bean soup/ramen)" I suggest and Ryeowook nodded and started to get the ingredients ready. "Yun hee ah~" "Ne oppa." I called out while cooking with Ryeowook. "Can you come here for a minute I want to show you something!" "Arraso Eunhyuk oppa." I said and let Ryeowook handle some of it. I walked out of the kitchen and see Sungmin being really bored. "Sungmin oppa can you help Ryeowook oppa while Eunhyuk oppa wants to show me something?" I asked and Sungmin smiled and nodded. "Sure anything for my little dongsang." he said and ruffles my hair a bit and left to go to the kitchen.

Eunhyuk's POV

I already had the laptop open and see on the headline about a new boyband already released their debut MV. I aww Yun hee coming in and sat down next to you. "Ok I'm here oppa." she said. "Yun hee ah have you heard about a new boyband?" I asked her. When I faced her she had a confused look and shook her head. "No sorry I didn't have time to go on the computer today cause I was taking care of my oppa." she said and I nodded. "Well there is a new boy band called Boyfriend do you want to check it out?" I asked her. "Boyfriend? Maybe later." she said and I nodded and let her go. I went back onto the computer again and look at some sites if anything has happened.

Yun-hee's POV

After Eunhyuk asked me about Boyfriend I never took notice of them I saw a glimps of the picture of them when Eunhyuk didn't pay attention but didn't see them fully. I thought they were a bit similar to SHINee so I didn't take any notice of them. After eating you did the dishes and Leeteuk came in. "Yun hee ah." "Ne oppa?" I said and stopped what I was doing. "Tomorrow night don't cook anything arraso?" "N-Ne but why oppa?" "We are going to welcome the new group and treat them as family." Leeteuk said and I nodded. "Arraso whats the bands name?" "Boyfriend." Leeteuk said and I froze a bit but regain my posture. "Arraso oppa I will see if I can find anything tomorrow to wear." "Ok goodnight Yun hee ah." "Ne night oppa." I said and sighed. 'I knew I was gonna face you sooner or later.' I thought and continue with the dishes and head over to Kibum's room. Once I got in there I see him reading a book with his lamp on. You grabbed a tank top and sweats and walked into the bathroom to get changed. "Yun hee did Leeteuk hyung tell what is gonna happen tomorrow?" Kimbum called out. "Ne he did oppa~" I said and got out of the bathroom. "Arraso and you have to be sure to dress nice." he said and looked over. "Ne oppa." I said and smiled. "Night oppa." I said and hug him. "Night." he said and hugged back. I walked over to my bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? I hope its not bad and sorry the Boyfriend members didn't show up but they will show up in the next chapter promise