Chapter 28

I think I'm falling for you

Yesung's POV

I was on the way to U-Kiss's dorm hoping my sister would be fine. I made it to their dorm and parked the car and knocked on the door. I heard some footsteps and a little panic voices. The door was opened and I see AJ who opened the door. I saw everyone frozen in place when they saw me in. Did I do something? I looked and I saw Yun Hee really pale, I followed her gaze and see it towards the TV. I looked at it and see WGM is on and see Youngmin and Bora from SISTAR kissing. I looked over to see Yun Hee and see her fall on her knees not even uttering a single word. "Yun hee kwenchina?" Kevin asked her kneeling down with a worried expression on his face. Before we knew it she ran out of the door and i saw tears down her cheek. "Yah Kim Yun Hee!" I yelled and ran after her.

Yun hee's POV

I ran out of Ukiss's dorm hearing my brother come after me. I need to speak to him I need to speak to Boyfriend and Youngmin. I made it to Boyfriend's dorm and still see their car here meaning they had a day off. I ran up the stairs out of breath. Trying to catch it and I took a deep breath straighting myself out and knocked on the door. To my suprise it was Hyunseong who opened the door. I thought it was one of the maknae lines to open the door guess they are still asleep. "Oh Yun hee your here? Come in." He said with his gummy smile. I nodded and came in hearing No Other go off meaning my brother just texted me.

To: Yun Hee

From: Yesung

Yah! Kim Yun Hee where are you!? I am now worried about you please reply when you get this.

I sighed at my brother's text but I can't ignore him he is the only family member in Seoul I have.

To: Yesung

From: Yun Hee

Don't worry oppa I am at Boyfriend's dorm and I want to get my answers cleared just pick me up from there ok sarangahe

I sighed and see Donghyun and Jeongmin in the living room where Hyunseong took me. I smiled and waved at them . "Annyeong oppa's." I said and they smiled back "Annyeong Yun Hee ah" "Here to visit Youngmin?" Jeongmin asked with his famous eye smile that could kill any fan. "Ani I just came to talk to Kwangmin first." I said which might of caught them off guard. "Um I think he is asleep."  "Ani I woked him up he should be up playing pokemon or something." Hyunseong said and shrugged his shoulders. "I will go find him oppa." I said and they nodded "If you don't remeber its the 2 door on the right." Jeongmin said "Gomawo oppa." I said and went to go to Kwangmin's room.

Kwangmin's POV

I already finished getting dressed for the day and I wasn't hungry much so I started to play with Pokemon. I grabbed my DS and find my Pokemon Black game and waited for it to load. While it was done I started to wander around the town and ran into Beedrill I summoned my Pikachu I used Thunderbolt in one turn and it missed. Nooo ToT my Pikachu missed the Beedrill. I heard the door knock and Hyunseong hyung said he is gonna go get it when I was about to get up. Oh well get to continue with my game :D I heard the door closed and hear some one's voice it was hard to hear but i shrugged it off. I continue to battle in my own little world until my door opened. I didn't notice till some one blew in my ear. I jumped a bit and turned and see Yun Hee, wait she does know Youngmin isn't here right? "Annyeong Kwangmin oppa." "Annyeong Yun Hee." I smiled and moved over so she can sit down. I put up my game "Um Youngmin isn't here I think he will be back in a hour or so." "I achually wanted to talk to you oppa." She said and that took me off guard. "I was just want to be confirm is Youngmin in WGM?" She asked and I can tell she is hoping I would say no, poor girl I wish president didn't have Youngmin to fake marry Bora so Yun Hee can suffer. "Mihian Yun Hee but I can tell you what happened that made Youngmin go into WGM." I suggest to her. She looked at the clock and nodded her head. "Arraso." I said and began from everything from the start to the end. When I finished I was shocked and see Yun Hee crying. I rubbed her back trying to calm her down and as if on que Youngmin walked in and see Yun Hee. Aish when can he come later. "Yun Hee kwenchina? Kwangmin what did you do?" Youngmin said thanks for giving me the blame. "Nothing she wanted to know about WGM thing and I told her since you weren't here." I said and Youngmin sighed.

Youngmin's POV

I came back to the dorm after getting the groceries from the mini market. I opened the door and closing it taking off my cap and sunglasses "I'm back!" I called out "Youngmin hyung!!" Minwoo ran towards me and trying to pull me some where. "What Minwoo?" I asked and followed him to the living room. I see Jeongmin, Donghyun and Hyunseong hyung but I don't see my twin. "Where's Kwangmin?" I asked looking around. "Youngmin Yun Hee is here but she is talking to Kwangmin right now." Donghyun said in a calm way. I went to mine and Kwangmins room and I heard sobbing. I opened the door and see Kwangmin trying to calm Yun hee down who was crying. I ran over to her and looked at her then Kwangmin. "Yun Hee kwenchina? Kwangmin what did you do?" I said looking at Yun Hee knowing I will get it from him later. "Nothing she wanted to know about WGM thing and I told her since you weren't here." he said and I sighed. With that Yun Hee ran off. "Yun Hee!" I call her name and when she opened the door there was.