Sweet Surprise

as SWEET as SUGAR

 

Title     : Sweet Surprise

Genre  : Romance, slight/angst

 

 

Seohyun put her books into her bag, her movements are so fast that Minah who sat beside her were astonished.

"Seohyun-ah, what are doing?" She asked worried.

"There's Luhan." Seohyun replied quickly.

Minah just see around library. Sure enough, there Luhan who was walking into the library with Sehun.

"So what if there's Luhan?" said Minah still don't understand.

"Aishh.. this kid.. Bye, I have to go now." Seohyun said and put her backpack. "Oh yeah, don’t tell this to Luhan that we're met. Please.." pleaded Seohyun then walked away toward the bookshelves that across with the arrival of Luhan.

Minah was still confused, but she remained silent and stared at Seohyun who was not seen again among the shelves of books in the library.

 

"Haiii Minah .." said Sehun.

"Ahhh.. Luhan hai, hai Sehun." Minah replied awkwardly. She was really confused now, how do she explain to Luhan if Seohyun was gone and didn’t want to see him.

"Are you okay?" asked Sehun.

"Ahh.. n-neee I’m okay. You were alone? Where are the others?"

"Ohh.. they were eating lunch. And how about you, why alone? Where is Seohyun?" asked Sehun again. While Luhan've started reading a book that was on the table. Pretending not seem interested in Sehun's question, even though he was very, very curious.

"Ahhh.. Seohyun. She.. she.. I don’t know where she is." Minah said, then glanced at Luhan who still looks 'serious' reading.

"Hmm.. This day I didn’t see her." said Sehun later.

"Me too." Minah said nervously.

"Really? I guess you guys like twins, everywhere always together?" said Sehun.

"Ah, not really. How about both of you? People even dub you HunHan couple." said Minah.

"Unfortunately it's no longer HunHan couple, but SeoHan couple." Sehun said with a smile, then looked into the eyes of Minah, "Aren’t they?" he asked.

 

"Nnneee.."

 

"So now there Luhan here, we just have to find Seohyun to complete SeoHan couple.." said Sehun happily.

 

"But I really don’t know where Seohyun now." said Minah.

 

"Really?"

and Minah just nod, before looking at Luhan and ask.. "Luhan. Are you hurt Seohyun again? You know, she ran awy when looked at the sight of your face.. can you stop tortured her?"

 

"I didn’t hurt her, Minah. Trust me.. " Luhan said sadly, then closed the book and looked at the rows of empty shelves in library. "I don’t know why she's mad at me. Yesterday we are still fine.." He explained.

 

"But Seohyun looks so scared before." Minah replied quickly.

 

"I swear Minah. I didn’t hurt Seohyun. You know I love her so much.. "

 

"Minah-ah.. I hope you can help Luhan.. " said Sehun, trying to control the atmosphere  who become obscure.

 

"Sorry Sehun.. but this is not the first time they fought. A relationship should be based with a strong bond, but it seems Luhan is too often hurt Seohyun.. Excuse me.. I have to go." said Minah, then took her books on the table and walked away, leaving Luhan and Sehun.

 

‡--------‡

 

"You have to talk to Luhan.." said Suho.

"Only in your dreams Suho." Seohyun replied, then churning her orange juices in disgust.

"Both of you.. Seohyun, hear. I know it maybe Luhan sometimes likes to tease other women, but .... "

"Often, not just sometimes." cut Seohyun quickly.

"Yes, all right. But trust me, he's just playing around, you know he often playing along with Sehun, Kai or Chanyeol.. Come on, he's only just got carried away."

"Carried atmosphere you say.. huft!"

"Please Seohyun, maybe yes true Luhan was 23 years old, but sometimes he’s still like a 13 years old...."

"Not sometimes, but often." Seohyun cut again.

"Yah, yah..." continued Suho.

 

Then the atmosphere become quiet, Seohyun drank the juice fast, and begin to exhale. She still looks annoyed, with Luhan, with Suho, yeah maybe with both of them.

 

"You don’t really planning to break up with him instead, right?" asked Suho not long later.

 

"I don’t know.. maybe I'll do it. "

 

"Hey, don’t ever do that."

 

"So what?"

 

"You will completely destroy Luhan life if you do that." clear Suho, "Listen, he's really, really love you Seohyun.. give him a chance to change. Please. . . "

 

"I do not know.. I'm confused.. "

 

"You know, if you break up with Luhan that mean you will make us all, EXO, suffered a lifetime. Do you remember when Luhan think you go on a date with another man when you just go with your cousin. Luhan even didn’t eat, and locked himself in the room, crying all night long.. You know how hard we persuaded him to exit the room. Hufftttt .. please.. Don’t break up with Luhan, I beg you.."

 

Seohyun looked at Suho, of course she is still remembered. That incident was also likely to make her believe how big Luhan love to her, but sometimes Luhan likes to act arbitrarily, selfish and don’t understand her.

What Luhan thought only he who could getting jealous? Once again, Seohyun sighed heavily

 

"Seohyun, I beg you to forgive Luhan. Or put it this way, whatsoever you want just ask me. Noo, Noo, but the other eleven members of EXO. Whatever.. as long as you’ll forgive Luhan.." persuaded Suho miserably, even though he didn’t know whether the other EXO members will agree or not, but if it concerns to Luhan and Seohyun, they surely would willling to do that. Suho very confident at all with it.

 

"What if I have a date with another man.." Seohyun said later.

 

"WHAT!" shouted Suho shocked. "What did you just said? You're kidding right Seohyun."

 

"No." Seohyun replied, shaking her head. "Not really...."

 

"Seohyun.. please. Think clearly, you still love Luhan right? Right? Please answer yes.. "

 

"Yeah, I still love him.."

 

"Thank God.." Suho relief his chest.

 

"But I really want to date with other men?" Seohyun said later with a smile.

 

 

‡--------‡

 

 

"WHAT...!!!"

Luhan shouted angrily, he was about to hit the face of Suho before Kris managed to hold his hand and dragged him away from Suho.

"What did you say Suho. You lie. You fraudsters. Seohyun might not want to date with other men. It is impossible." Luhan shrieked angrily .

 

Actually, he was not only angry, but also upset, sad, and jealous.. How can Seohyun talk with Suho than him

 

"Calm Luhan. Calm down... " said Lay.

 

"I'm sure Suho have an explanation for it all." continued Xiumin, "Yeah right Suho?" Xiumin looked towards Suho, which currently doesn’t know anything.

 

Suho shook his head, "I don’t know Xiumin.." he said quietly.

 

"Suho, this is impossible. That was you who said that Seohyun wants to date with other men.." said Kyungsoo confused. He doesn’t understand Suho words, and it seems that other EXO members also felt the same.

 

"I wish I could know why. But Seohyun immediately go home even before I could ask.." Suho said softly.

 

Luhan looked angry towards Suho, "Why don’t you go after her?" He said coldly.

 

"You know it Luhan. Seohyun, she's so agile and me...."

 

"Huft. Grandpa.." chirped Baekhyun.

 

"You said what?"

 

"Grandpa, grandpa.." replied Baekhyun quickly.

 

"Don’t add the problem Baekhyun. Suho, at least I'm thankful you've said this to us." said Kris.

 

"Huft.. I’m the one who should say that Kris." tentacle Luhan.

 

"Silent please Luhan. Now you should go to Seohyun and apologize sincerely." Kris release his grip, and then Luhan walked away.

 

"Sehun, you should follow Luhan. I was afraid he was going to commit suicide or something if Seohyun is really asking for break.." said Kris.

 

"That's what I think Kris." said Sehun and run hurriedly after Luhan.

 

 

‡--------‡
 

 

Luhan knocked on Seohyun's apartment door repeatedly. "Come on, let go, I beg you.." laments Luhan sad. Once again, the door is still not open and Luhan try to knock it over and over again.

 

"Stop Luhan, do you know your tapping sound was very noisy." Seohyun said angrily as she opened her apartment door.

 

Luhan just smiled happily, at least .. after two days was not met Seohyun, finally he could see her face again.

 

"I miss you.." Luhan said.

 

"But I don't .." Seohyun replied sternly.

 

Luhan immediately smiled wryly. "Can we talk?" He asked.

 

"Of course." Seohyun replied with a smile.

 

"Really?" Luhan feel very pleased.

 

"Yeah.. I'm not a liar like you.. "

 

"Uh, I don’t like it.."

 

"Denying it is a sign that you're lying." Seohyun said.

 

"Okay. I'm sorry .. so can we talk? "

 

"Yeah, of course..” said Seohyun, “But with the other members of EXO too. Especially Suho." Seohyun replied, then shut her apartment door with a bang, leaving Luhan who looked confused, and Luhan started thinking that there must really have something going on between Suho and Seohyun.

 

 

‡--------‡

 

 

Now EXO and Seohyun are sitting opposite each other at the cafe owned by EXO. The cafe was owned by an acquaintance of Kris from Canada, but because he had to return to his native country, so he was sold the café, but Kris didn’t have enough money, so he invites his other EXO members to jointly purchase the cafe.

Luhan looked at Seohyun, then switch to Suho, since yesterday evening he never stopped watching Suho’s behavior. While Suho actually fear and just looking his cup of tea. Kyungsoo that sits next to him knew it, and he then put his arm around Suho’s shoulder, trying to give him encouragement. However Suho just smiled wryly.

 

"Uhukk.. so now we're here." Kris said nervously. Actually he didn’t know anything. "So Luhan, is there anything you want to say to us?" said Kris again.

 

"Not me. But she..." Luhan said then looked at Seohyun. Seohyun sighed softly, then looked at the twelve members of EXO confidently and made them all fear.

 

"Well, Suho.. you still remember your promise yesterday, isn’t it?" start Seohyun.

"Promise?! Promise what?" Suho not understand.

"You said the eleventh of EXO members except Luhan, will do anything in order to I don’t break up with Luhan. Aren’t you?" All members of EXO immediately looked at Suho, and Suho felt frightened.

"I'm sorry my friends.. really, I did it for us." clear Suho.

Chen sighed, "Yeah, I know .."

"I can understand." said Chanyeol.

 

"So, what is your petition Seohyun?" ask Luhan.

 

"I didn’t ask you Luhan. But the other eleven members of EXO." Seohyun said firmly.

 

"What is your wish Seohyun, let's just say.. we will definitely keep it all.. " said Kai.

"Really?" Seohyun's eyes twinkled happily.

"Yes, of course." said Baekhyun sure.

 

"Promise?"

 

"Yeah.. we promise. That’s right guys, aren’t you?" said Kris, and all the members of EXO immediately nodded in agreement.

"All right. Then I want to go out one by one with you.. " Seohyun said pleased.

 

"..... WHAT.......!!!!!"

 

"Yes, one member, one day dating. That means I will have a date with you for eleven consecutive days. How? It's so fun, isn’t it?" said Seohyun happily.

 

"NOOOO.!!! That can’t be happen. Do you not understand my feelings Seohyun?" ask Luhan.

 

"But I want every date has to be different, shouldn’t be the same." said Seohyun regardless Luhan’s words.

 

The eleven other EXO members now look at each other, they are confused, and scared. Luhan look at them one by one with a cold stare and sharp.

 

"Well, if you refuse. Luhan, from now on we break up." Seohyun said and stood up.

 

"Wait Seohyun, you couldn’t do that to me." ask Luhan.

"Of course I can."

"You can ask for other things, such as clothes, books, perfumes, or maybe a new car, a private jet..." Luhan said randomly.

 

Now eleventh members of EXO glared towards Luhan, how could Luhan said that words. Private Jet? Isn’t Luhan just kidding.. Funny.. so funny..

 

"Really? Private jet..." Seohyun asked cheerfully.

 

Luhan now swallowed, he was sorry about what he said before. His friends might not be able to buy a private jet.

 

"We can save.." said Kyungsoo slowly.

Kai looked at him, then laughed sarcastically, "Yes, we can save."

 

"Ahh.. don't need." Seohyun said later, "I'd rather go out with you." Seohyun winked at Luhan,

 

"So starting tomorrow date with EXO members will begin. Now, I would like first date with ....." Seohyun see one by one member of EXO. "I think with Chen would be very enjoyable. Chen, be prepared. Tomorrow morning you have to pick me up." Seohyun said and walked away, and then turned around again, "Don’t forget! I don’t like people who coming in late. "

 

 

‡--------‡

 

 

Thus, for eleven days later Seohyun go on a date with each member of EXO, except Luhan of course.

Luhan now sitting in disgust at one of the tables in the corner of the cafe. His eyes were red from lack of sleep, his hair disheveled also unclear. It is now the ninth day, and that means staying two days longer then the torture would end soon. Unfortunately, Seohyun said firmly that Luhan shouldn’t follow her date, or she would immediately ask for break up right then and there.

Luhan breath, fortunately he was threatening his friends not to touch Seohyun at all, even though he believes Seohyun will definitely angry and perhaps she will hold or even hug his friends. Ahhhh.. imagine this alone makes Luhan jealous.

 

"Here, eat.." Kyungsoo said, and handed a plate of spaghetti in front of Luhan.

"Are you also cooking spaghetti for Seohyun yesterday?" ask Luhan as he picked up a fork.

"Uh..." Kyungsoo silent.

"It’s alright. I knew she would be forced.." Luhan take a bite of spaghetti who made by Kyungsoo, "It was delicious. Seohyun definitely would happy.. Kyungsoo-ah, thanks.. "

"Ehh.. no problem. I don’t do special things for Seohyun actually."

"No, you did it. At least, I've never cooked for her, but she really wanted to cook by a man. Thank you Kyungsoo.." Luhan said as he continued to eat his spaghetti.

 

"Are you jealous Luhan?" Kyungsoo asked softly.

"Yahh.. this question. Of course I'm jealous, how could I'am not, eleven of my best friend went out with my own girlfriend.. "

"I'm glad you're jealous Luhan."

"What ..?"

"Ahh that's okay. Just keep your food. You need a strong effort after this. "

"You're weird."

"Yeah, I'm weird." Kyungsoo said with a smile, "Ahhh.. This cafe will become very crowded soon, and I was just getting older. "

"You really weird Kyungsoo. This cafe isn’t always crowded.." Luhan shook, not understand.

"Later you will also know Luhan. By the way, congratulations.. " said Kyungsoo.

"Hah! Crazy, Kyungsoo-ah, you should go to the doctor after this." hissed Luhan disgust.

"Not me. But you Luhan.. " Kyungsoo winked knowingly, and Luhan increasingly don't understand.

 

 

‡--------‡

 


Luhan looked at his handphone so sad, it has been twelve days since Seohyun actually ask other EXO members to date her. Yes, the day has passed since the last date Seohyun with Sehun yesterday.

And now Luhan be his misfortune. How could Seohyun didn’t have a heart to call him after all of her dreams date end. What she really wanted to break it? Huh. Luhan sighed softly, then went back to sleep.. that’s very frustrating when we can’t do anything about it, but we wanted to do that.

A knock sounded on the door of his room. Luhan just stay quiet, maybe it's just Sehun who want to cheer him again. How is it possible? Though Sehun appear didn’t show guilt after telling him that he was going on a date to the beach with Seohyun. Huft.. Luhan closed his eyes deeply.

 

"Luhan .. Are you in there?" said a voice.

 

Hallucinations, thought Luhan.. it’s impossible. How can he heard Seohyun voice. Luhan kept closed his eyes as the sound came again and as real.

 

"Luhan. This is really me, Seohyun, so open the door. "

 

Luhan woke up from his bed and walked slowly to the door and opened the door. There, Seohyun standing with annoyed face.

 

"You know, I almost fainted from standing for so long.." Seohyun said and immediately sat down on Luhan's bed/

"It's cold here, Oppa, can you turn off the air conditioning.." pleaded Seohyun, and Luhan immediately complied.

"What are you doing here?" ask Luhan.

"Huft! It's cold at all.. Are you really sleep with this condition?" Seohyun muttered, then began to lie down in the bed and cover her body with a blanket.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Of course sleep.. what else." Seohyun replied annoyed.

 

Luhan frown, and just stood in the middle of the room. Seohyun is, despite whatever she's selfish and cruel, but Luhan could not do anything about it. He became very weak if it is dealing with Seohyun.

 

"Oppa, please sleep next to me.. I'm still cold.. " said Seohyun.

 

Luhan was shocked, but slowly he came towards the bed and just sat on the edge of the mattress.

 

"Oppa.. I told you to sleep beside me.. " Seohyun said and dragged Luhan's body to sleep beside her. Luhan just grim, even though he is actually very, very happy.

"Oppa, are you mad at me?"

"Anni."

"Are you upset at me Oppa?"

"Anni."

"Oppa certainly not jealous of me, right?"

"Anni, ehh.."

"Yee... Oppa jealous... " Seohyun said pleased. Luhan sullen, know that this time he lost.

"Yaa.. you, go out of my room.. I'm going to bed." Luhan kicked Seohyun and began pushing her in order to get out of bed.

"Oppa ..."

"Go..!!  I'm going to bed.. "

"Oppa.. you are very rude." said Seohyun that now stands.

 

"Yeah, I'm really rude. I'm cruel, I don’t have feelings, but I love you so much, I got not even know who I love more, myself or yourself. And yes, that's right, I'm so jealous.. why? You happy? You are satisfied? Well, whatever.... " Luhan said.

 

Seohyun chuckled when heard Luhan's confessions.

 

"You really can’t go anywhere Oppa.." said Seohyun, and Luhan looked at her. How could Seohyun just laugh at his confession. As if it was all funny.

 

"Huh, even, I can’t remove your shadow, such as if you already captive me...." said Luhan.

 

"Oppa.. Isn’t that you who already captive me?" Seohyun replied.

 

"What do you mean..?"

 

Seohyun paused, "I'm pregnant.." she said later.

 

DENG...!!!!

 

"What? You what?"

 

"It’s your fault. It's because Oppa not wearing a that time anyway. Oppa, you're really too much. Oppa, you want me look so miserable for nine months, huh.. "

 

"Seohyun.. I ... I ... "

 

Seohyun smiled, then walked toward Luhan  and put his right hand on her stomach. Luhan still can’t believe and started crying when he felt something moving in Seohyun stomach.

 

"I ... I will be a father..?"

 

“Mianhe Oppa.. this the reason why I acted so cruel this time. I’m sorry..”

 

“No problem.. it’s not your fault. I will be a father..?"

 

"Of course.. Oppa will be the greatest dad in the whole world."

 

"It's really my son, right?"

 

"Stupid! Of course, I'm also doing the first with Oppa. Aish.. This stupid kid.. "

 

Luhan hugged Seohyun tightly. "I promise I’ll be the greatest dad in the whole world.. I promise.. " Luhan off his arms, "I'm sorry, I've made you hurt and suffering.." Luhan touch Seohyun cheek..

 

"Is it hurt?"

 

Seohyun shook her head, "No, as long as you beside me Oppa, I’ll be fine."

 

"Really..?"

 

Seohyun nodded, "Can I sleep here tonight?" ask her and then began to lying in the bed, Luhan just follow her.

 

"Of course, from now this is your house.."

 

"Stupid. It’s impossible Oppa. "

 

"Why?"

 

"What about the other eleven EXO members?"

 

Luhan seems to think, "Well.. what if I’m move in into your apartment?"

Seohyun smiled, then nodded.

 

"Are you really going out with other EXO members yesterday?"

 

"Of course." Seohyun said sure, and Luhan immediately scowled, "I didn’t want to, but our baby who want that Oppa." continue Seohyun.

 

"Ahh .. Really? "

 

"I think our baby is a girl. Although still in the stomach, but was able to choose a handsome man."

 

"But of course his father is the most handsome." said Luhan and then Seohyun's stomach hapily.

 

"Maybe..." Seohyun said as she raised an eyebrow, she seems to think.

 

"Yahhh... You know, I'm the most handsome and the greatest dad in the world. "

 

Seohyun just laughed..

 

"Well, Seohyun-ah, you don’t believe it..?" Luhan tickling Seohyun body.

 

"Oppa, Oppa... please.. stop.. "

 

"It won’t, until you say I am handsome.." said Luhan and laid his head on Seohyun shoulder and hugged Seohyun tightly. "Seohyun-ah I love you.." he said. "Love you love you so much."

 

Seohyun chuckled and Luhan's hair.

 

"So, when Oppa will propose me?"

 

"Heh..?"

 

"Oppa, propose me now?"

 

"Here?"

 

"Yeah, right, in this minute. Because I can’t wait to say 'yes'... " said Seohyun.

 

After this there will still be lots of events that will she pass, but of course, she wont past it by herself, because now she's going through with Luhan.

 

 


I hope you're happy with this update^^

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comments.