Sweet Feeling

as SWEET as SUGAR

 

Title     : Sweet Feeling

Genre  : Romance, slight/fluff

 

 

Seohyun lying on her bed. She only uses the micky mouse’s shirt and black shorts. Phone lights up next to her, play her favorite radio show, and books were scattered in front of her. Yups, Seohyun was busy working on her math assignment.

Seohyun is a 17 year-old girl, and next years she will be the final year students in her high school. That means the university’s favorites entrance competition, and Seohyun will not leave it easily.

Seohyun is a regular student, she didn’t join any clubs at school and Seohyun also not part of the student council, she also doesn’t participated in various competitions, it means her chance to go to university just to rely on her result test.

 

“Ahhhh...” Seohyun shouted, and stop writing.

“What are you doing?” Luhan, her bestfriend and neighbor asked casually, trying to find a place on Seohyun’s mattress.

“What are you doing Lu? You smell. You must have just finished football practice.” Seohyun was grunted in disgust, but it still doesn’t change her position. “Go away!”

“Ugh, your mom just letting me enter. So you can’t fight.” said Luhan, trying to lie beside Seohyun.

“What are you doing?”

“Seeing you doing the homework.” Luhan replied casually.

“You smell Lu. You're sweating and... Luhaaaan. You're sleeping in my bed. Go away. Go!” Seohyun now changed her position and take a pillow to banging Luhan’s body.

“Ouch, it hurts Hyun." Luhan tried to resist but in vain.

“I've told it you don’t try to lie on my bed if you've just finished football practice.” Seohyun muttered as she continued hitting Luhan.

“Owww, yes, I 'm sorry.” Luhan always lose when faced with Seohyun .


Because of small fights, and Luhan who kept trying to take cover without trying to fight, eventually making the position of his head is above Seohyun’s thigh.


“Lee Seung Gi oppa.” Seohyun suddenly shouted and took her phone, and quickly increase the volume of her phone. Lee Seung Gi is Seohyun's favorite DJ, and every evening when his air time, Seohyun will always listen.

“What is interesting from that man?” asked Luhan who is now practically sleeping on Seohyun’s lap.

“Ahhh.. Oppa is so sweet, and his voice is so melodious.” Seohyun spoke with a happy tone. “You’ll never know what it means.” She said quickly as she glared toward Luhan.

“He already has a girlfriend too. What's so special?” Luhan asked as he Seohyun’s thigh. For them it is common touch. Although sometimes people will think that they are lovers.

“I have no problem with it. Yoona unnie is so pretty, so I let them both together.”

“I do, but still I don’t understand.”

“That's because you do not have an idol.” Seohyun replied quickly.


----

 

“You must accompany me shopping.” Tiffany said while they were eating lunch.

“Come on, I want to buy a scarf for Luhan.” Seohyun replied while eating her soup.

“Ouch Luhan?” Jessica asked in surprise.

“Of course, next month is already December and the weather is getting cold, but he was still determined to play football. I just want to make sure that he stays warm.” Seohyun replied casually.

“And you're sure only friends with him?” Jessica did not forget to press the word ‘only’ when asked.

“Ouh, it's not like you think. We've been friends since he moved to Seoul 4.. hmm.. 5 years ago.”

“You sure don’t like more than a friend?” said Tiffany now.

“What do you think actually? I've ever said that me and Luhan just best friends.”

“Men and women can’t be friends Seohyun.” said Jessica, and Seohyun shook her head, “Unless one of them keep a sense of love.”

“And you think I and Luhan like that?”

Jessica nodded, “Seohyun listen, we are also your best friend and we don’t want you to get hurt. You should make sure your feelings for him before it's too late.”

“I do not understand.” Seohyun pouted, and then try to think of what her friends said before.

 

“Hey honey.” call Kris as he walked over and then put his arm around Jessica's shoulder.

“Hi honey.” Jessica replied, and kissing his cheeks.

Seohyun already bored with views like this.

“If you're jealous you must hurry to find a boyfriend Seohyun.”

“Or make Luhan be your boyfriend.” said Tiffany who immediately stepped out by Seohyun from under the table.

“Ouch, it hurts Seohyun.”

“Luhan. Oh, I saw him on the field before.” Kris said suddenly.

“Thank you Kris. But I and Luhan are just best friends, so you don’t bother giving me advice because I'm ...”

“Who wants to know about your relationship with Luhan?” cut Kris, and Seohyun was just stunned silence while Jessica and Tiffany chuckled.

“I saw he got a love letter again.” said Kris later.

“A love letter?” Seohyun tries to talk as normally as possible.

“Calm down, he refused it again.”

“Aha. I told you, something must have happened between you two.” Tiffany smiled broadly.

“N-no.”

“You have to prove it Seohyun.” said Jessica.

“Prove it...” Seohyun hesitant with Jessica’s idea.

“Of course.”

“How?”

and Tiffany along with Jessica exchanged glances of mutual understanding.


----

 

“Hai Lu..” Seohyun said as she got into Luhan’s car. Seohyun and Luhan isn’t a classmate, but they are always go and leave school together. Seohyun’s parents and even Luhan’s parents asked him to keep an eyes on Seohyun during school.

“What about Mr. Lee's class?” Seohyun asked while fixing her seat to make it more comfortable.

“You know?”

“Kris tells Jess, and I heard, but just a little bit.”

“Ohh, yeah that's it. Mr. Lee asked us to do 3 full sheets of a workbook for next week. Does he do the same in your class?”

“No. He just told us to work just on 1 sheet.”

“Ah is not fair. Just because your class full of smart kids does not mean he can...”

“I'll help you.” Seohyun cut quickly.

“Okay.” Luhan pause. “Okay. Well, you promised.”

 

“Me, Tiff and Jess will go shopping tomorrow.” tell Seohyun on the way home.

“Oh, no problem.”

“Tiffany wanted to buy clothes and Jessica want the latest hermes’s bag, and I may or may not want to buy a scarf for you.”

“Yes, of course.” Luhan replied casually.

However he was busy driving, and Seohyun was telling him about shopping and her 'female' friends. Thing that Luhan don’t like. He was too manly for such things.

 

“Luhan, did you hear me?” said Seohyun later.

“Of course.”

“What did I just say then?”

“Tomorrow you will go shopping with your gossip friends.”

“Ahhh, they are not my gossip friend. They are my female best friends. Okay.”

“Okay.”

“You're still not listening to others.”

“I was driving. You want us to have crash, and your parents will blame me and not to mention my parents. They certainly will... Well, never mind.”

 

“Xiumin asked me out this Saturday.”

 

“What!” Luhan said in surprise, he almost hit the car in front of him.

 

“You're driving Luhan, you should be more careful. You want us to have crash and ...”

 

“You and Xiumin what?” cut Luhan ignoring Seohyun’s nagging.

 

“Me and him, well, he’s your buddy  in football, we have a date this Saturday. Okay.”

 

“Impossible. You do not even talk to him if you see me play football.”

 

“But that does not mean I do not know him. And besides, this is just a date, we would not be truly lovers.”

 

“Still, Xiumin, heuh.”

 

“Are you jealous?”

 

“No. No, I'm not jealous. However, this is really Xiumin, right?”

 

“Hmmm...”

 

Luhan did not understand. Xiumin never talked about Seohyun. Even he’s never asked about Seohyun.

 

“Do you think he will like me?” asked Seohyun.

“Uh, of course. I’ll punch him if he hurt you.”

“Oh, Luhan. You're so childish.”

“Still I will do that.” Luhan stuck out his tongue and Seohyun could only shake her head.

 

“Do you think he's a good kisser?”

“Heh, who? Xiumin?” Seohyun nodded.

“I do not know...” Luhan thought for a moment , to remember whether Xiumin never told him about women and kiss or not.

 

“I'm not confident Lu.”

“Do you?” Luhan looked at Seohyun does not believe, “You're beautiful Hyun, you're smart too, there would be no guy in this world who will reject you. I assure you.”

“But still ..”

“You do not have to worry about it.” Luhan trying to convince her.

 

“I've never been kissed.”

“So..?”

“I think a guy like Xiumin must have kissed, and I was very nervous. What if I'm not a good kisser, what if I bit him, what if. Ah... Luhan you do not understand.”

“What do not I understand ? And how do you know Xiumin is good at kissing ? I also look like a good kisser.”

 

Seohyun stared at Luhan for a moment. “You're not a good kisser. You haven’t even been dating like me.”

 

“Hey, that does not mean I'm not a good kisser.”

 

“Have you ever kissed ? Why did I never know that.” Asked Seohyun , and Luhan suddenly became nervous.

 

“No. I've never been kissed. Trust me.”  But Seohyun was still staring suspiciously to Luhan. “It was instinct Hyun, you will definitely be able to do well if you've ...”  Luhan lost his words.

“What?”

“You know, if you've pressed your lips. It will happen Hyun, believe me.”

 

“Then you have to kiss me.”

 

“What!”

 

“You said it was a natural thing. But I've never done it, and I do not want to look stupid in front of Xiumin. So you have to teach me how to do it.”

“I can’t do it.”

“Why can’t you do it ?”

“Hyun.. You shouln’t bother me.”

“I do not bother you. Well, I would say this to your parents , I'm sure auntie Xi will definitely support me.”

“You wouldn’t dare to tell my mother.”

“You want to bet?” and Luhan is sure if he will be defeated.

 

“All right, I'll teach you.”


----

 

Luhan could not sleep at all that night. This is not the first time, but still, the thought of Seohyun asked him to teach her about the kissing continues to disturb his mind. However Luhan tried to sleep, but still only a shadow of Seohyun will continue to appear on his head.


---

 

“Hello Auntie Xi...” called Seohyun tomorrow afternoon, Seohyun is very close to Luhan’s family until she could freely in and out of his house without worry, and vice versa.

“Oh, Luhan is in his room. He had just returned from  football practice.”

“Auntie think I came here just to meet with Luhan.” Seohyun pouted.

“Of course not. You want to have dinner here tonight?” Mrs. Xi smiled gently.

“If auntie do not mind.”

“Of course not.”

“I went shopping and I see a sweet chinese clothes, but I think it would be perfect for Auntie, so I buy it for Auntie.” Seohyun handed a bag to Mrs. Xi.

“Ohh, you are so sweet Seohyun. Thank you. I can’t wait you will grow up and get married.”

“Auntie.”

 

“You must promise to give me lots of grandchildren.”

“Auntie, we are not like that.” Seohyun is still trying to ignore Mrs. Xi words.

“Do not forget to remind Luhan to take bath. Okay.”

“Okay...”

And Seohyun immediately turned around and walked towards the stairs.

 


Seohyun walks in to Luhan’s room, but he was not there. Seohyun sighed before then sat down on Luhan’s bed. While waiting Seohyun’s hear the sound of water from the bathroom direction. Oh that's good, Luhan had a shower.

 

“Oh my god. What are doing Hyun?” Luhan yell after out of the bathroom. He was only wearing a towel wrapped around his stomach.

“I just want to charge your promise.” Seohyun replied relaxed and down from the top of the bed.

“What’s promise?” Luhan pretend to forget as he walked toward the closet.

“Are you sure forget about that?” Seohyun pouted and approached Luhan.

 

“What are you doing? Stay back.”

“I don’t want it?”  Seohyun drew closer, “Gee, I did not know you had a body as good as this.” Seohyun holding Luhan's abs. “Must be because of football. Well..”

Luhan somehow felt a goosebumps when Seohyun touched his body, and immediately dismissed Seohyun’s hands.

 

“What are you doing?” Luhan asked nervously.

“I was complimenting your body and you asked what I was doing. Ckckkk...”

“Thank you. Are you satisfied?”

Seohyun looked angrily toward Luhan, but then nodded. “I'm waiting for your promise.”

 

“I-I ..”

 

“It's already Wednesday, how many days again until Saturday. And you promised so you have to keep it.”

 

“I-I ..”

 

“Are you a gay?” asked Seohyun.

 

“Of course not."

 

“You're normal, right?”

 

“Of course.” Luhan replied quickly.

 

 

“Then kiss me.” Seohyun stared fixedly at Luhan.

 

“I can not.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I can’t kiss my best friend.”

 

“Then make me your girlfriend.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“I wouldn’t really go out with Xiumin.” Seohyun said softly.

 

“I know.”

 

“You know?”

 

“Xiumin tell me.”

 

“Ohhh...”

 

Luhan lifted her chin, “You're so pretty Seohyun, you're very, very pretty. I'm too stupid to never realize it.”

 

“Yes, You're stupid.”

 

“I Like you. Nonono... I love you. I want to love you like a mountain, I want to love you like a storm, so strong, so brave, and I will always be by your side. Every breath of mine is my love to you, until the last breath I'll only says your name.”

 

“Stupid. I love you too.” Seohyun hit softly Luhan’s chest.

 

“Hey, I 'm trying to be romantic.” protest Luhan.

 

“You do not need to do that . You just have to kiss me. Pabo.”

 

“All right.”

 

And Luhan holding Seohyun 's cheeks, staring at her intently. Seohyun closed her eyes and Luhan kissed her gently, but then bit her lower lip.

“Luhan..” Seohyun whimpered, but Luhan  kissing her passionately and Seohyun could only surrender into Luhan’s chest, up and down. After a few minutes they stop kissing, and Luhan put his forehead in Seohyun’s forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Your mom asked a lot of grandchildren ..” Seohyun said later.

 

“All right. You want to do it right now?” said Luhan.

 

And Seohyun immediately pushed Luhan as hard as possible.


 

 

 

 

“Oh my god. Since when did you become such a ert.”

 

 

 


I really want to say I'm so sorry if this story far from your expectation.

Thanks for reading by the way, and don't forget to comments.