Sweet Punishment

as SWEET as SUGAR

 

Title     = Sweet Punishment

Genre   = Romance, slight/fluff

 

 

Seohyun looked out of the window glass in her class. It’s heavy rain outside.. some students were running, and some others use umbrellas but still running fast to avoid splashing water. Seohyun evaporate, then look in front of the class, the direction of Mr. Shim who is explaining the pythagorean formula.

"Seohyun-ah .. You do not bring an umbrella? " said Nicole, her seatmate.

"Anni..." Seohyun said, then paused and thought about something, then shook her head.

"What happen to you Seohyun-ah?”

"Ahh.. anni.. forget it Nicole."

Seohyun was looking out again. Rain was still falling rapidly, but Seohyun smiling happily.
 

-----

 

"Are you sure don’t want to go home with me?" said Nicole.

Seohyun nodded, "It's there, your father is waiting."

Nicole frowned, "But the rain coming down so hard.."

"It's okay. I'll just wait for the rain to stop.. "

"Are you sure?" said Nicole once again.

"Yeah.."

"Well okay.. goodbye Seohyun, see you tomorrow." and then Nicole ran away, leaving Seohyun who waved to her.

 

After ensuring the departure of Nicole. Seohyun immediately ran to the back of the school. She looked around, but there was nobody there. She was then pouts.

 

"Stupid.. where is he?” She muttered irritably.

 

Seohyun walked toward the main school building, searching the figure that she looking for at the class. But still there isn’t him in there.

"Is he already going home?" Seohyun said in her mind. Seohyun was then looked at her watch. "Well, if it’s like that, I will not forgive him." Seohyun said, then walked away.
 

-----

 

Seohyun ran towards the bus stop. Her clothes were soaked. Seohyun looked around, and started shivering. Only a few people there, but there isn’t anymore her school friends. A man looks regard Seohyun, look from head to toe, then smiled seductively.

 

"Haiii... This, just wear my jacket..” He said, then took off his jacket and gave it to Seohyun.

Seohyun glanced and smiled, "No thanks. I'm fine."

"Come on, your clothes wet. You're going to hurt. Just wear it. " He kept insisting Seohyun.

"Sorry. But I'm really-really fine."

"There is no shame.. come on.. "

"Ahjusshi..!!! I said I didn’t want to." Seohyun shouted, and then people started to look at them. The man was embarrassed and looked at Seohyun who looked at him sharply.

 

"Ahhh.. This is only fault. She is my nephew.. this is only families problem.. don’t worry about it.. " That man said to people  while bowing many times.

 

"I don’t know him." Seohyun said coldly.

"What did you say?" He said softly.

"This man is bothering me. He kept me wear his jacket.. but I refused. "

"Y-yyooouu..." That man almost hit Seohyun, but then....

 

"I'm sorry Ahjusshi. She's my friend." said a boy fast, then holds his hand. He tried to dissuade him for not hit Seohyun.

 

"Who are you, huh?" asked that man as he was angry.

 

"I'm sorry.. so sorry.. she is my friend.. once again I'm sorry.. " said the boy then bowed respectfully to the man in front of him.

 

"Luhan-ah. You don’t need to apologize. Ahjusshi, I know I'm pretty, but I hope the next time you have to tease the right woman. " said Seohyun, then pulled Luhan hand and ran away.

"Yah.. where are you  going?" cried that man, but soon stopped, because he was going to ride the bus who just had arrived. The man then climbed onto the bus while still holding his anger.


-----

 

"Yahh.. Seohyun, can we stop running. My feet hurts .. " said Luhan, then began to slow down.

"What do you say..?? So, why you had suddenly appeared at the bus stop?” ask Seohyun.

"I helped you earlier.. you should thank to me." cried Luhan, the distance between him and Seohyun already started away.

"Thanking you...." Seohyun stopped running, then look back, and look towards Luhan. ".. What I didn't mishear.?”

 

Luhan catch his breath. .

 

"Aren’t you leave me at school. You forgot that?' said Seohyun, then turned back again and walked away.

 

Luhan once again catch his breath and take a deep breath before he ran towards Seohyun.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry.. I had to go to football club first....."

"You could have texted me." cut Seohyun.

"Hhhmmm.. well yeah you right.." said Luhan and scratching his head. "I'm sorry.. I completely forgot that.. what should I do so that you can forgive me. "

 

Seohyun looked at Luhan..   "Do you really want to do anything?"

 

Luhan nodded. "Yeah.."

 

"All right, then say 'Seohyun, I'm sorry I promise I will not leave you again’  till we arrived at my house." said Seohyun.

 

"Whaaattt..!!"

 

"All right, then I will not forgive you.." said Seohyun and then quickened her pace.

 

"Yes-yes, I'll do it.." shouted Luhan.

 

"Seohyun, I'm sorry I promise I will not leave you again." Luhan said while offsetting their step.

 

"Come on up, the bus is coming." Seohyun said then running ahead Luhan.

"Heh, what..?"

"Come on up.." said Seohyun, and Luhan just ran after Seohyun.

He finally managed to climb to the top of the bus, and then follow the steps of Seohyun who chose to sit in the rear seat.

 

"Why stop?" ask Seohyun.

"What?"

"Your punishment?"

"Seohyun, I'm sorry I promise I will not leave you again." said Luhan later while advancing his lips so cute.

"Harder.." Seohyun command.

"Bbuuttt.." Seohyun stood up, "Yeah-yeah, right." Luhan said, and Seohyun was reseated.

"Seohyun, I'm sorry I promise I will not leave you again." Luhan said plus hard, and Seohyun smiled satisfied.

 

The people who were in the bus began to look towards Luhan, and start to exhibit strange expression, and then they whispered, smiling at him. But like anything else, if Luhan not did that, Seohyun will continues to rage, and would be very hard to persuade her to forgive him again.

"Seohyun, I'm sorry I promise I will not leave you again."

 

"Luhan-ah.. I'm cold.. " said Seohyun suddenly.

"Heh..." Luhan couldn't say anything, when then Seohyun was hugging his arms, and leaned her head on his shoulder. Luhan smiled and Seohyun hair.

"Why stop?" Seohyun asked again, then looked at Luhan.

"Can’t you forgive me..?"

“I can’t.."

"People are starting to look towards us.."

 

"So what? Are you embarrassed to have a girlfriend like me..?”

 

"Noo. Not like that.. "

"Well, then say it again."

"Huft.. she also remember when I was her boyfriend.." Luhan said softly.

"I can still hear Luhan-ah."

 

"Seohyun-ah.. why should we secretly dating? You know, I'm the captain of the football club at school, I was handsome too, famous and have a lot of fans, I'm also good at math, then why should we secretly dating. "

 

"That is exactly why we have to keep going out quietly Luhan-ah.." Seohyun said, then started playing around with Luhan’s tie.

 

"Huft.. I still don’t understand.. In fact we are friends of the force, and my friends are also your friends, yah.. although we are not in the same class. But we know the same people.. why, why do we have secretly dating..??"

 

"Aishh.. you are not sensitive at all. Therefore, because we are friends of the gang that's why we have to keep going out quietly.”

"I still don’t understand .."

 

"Luhan-ah, you still have to finished your punishment." recall Seohyun.

"You still remember that?"

"Of course.."

 

-----

 

Seohyun opened her door, then took off her shoes and put them on the shoe rack near the door. She only lived with her mother and father, but now both of her parents are still at work. She then put on house slippers and looking back,

"Don’t go anywhere. I would fetch you a towel. " She said to Luhan.

Luhan just nodded, his body was very cold. He shivered and rubbed his hands to warm them.

 

"This.." Seohyun said not much later, that now had changed clothes and then handed a towel to Luhan who immediately welcomed gladly.

"I don’t have a brother. But maybe my clothes will fit on your body." aaid Seohyun and held out a large T-shirt with knee-length shorts that looks loose and worn. Luhan receive Seohyun's clothes gladly.

"It was a long dress.. so it maybe a bit outdated. " she said embarrassed.

"It's okay.."

"You know where’s the bathroom, right?" ask Seohyun.

"Yeah.." said Luhan then walked away.

 

Seohyun then walked into the kitchen and took two large of cups. She decided to make a hot chocolate while Luhan change.

 

"Do you think this is good or not good?" ask Luhan on his return from the bathroom.

Seohyun looked at Luhan. Handsome... Well, Luhan was handsome, wearing whatever fits.

"Heh, what's so bad?" ask Luhan again.

"Anni. Dressed like whatever you still look handsome. " Seohyun replied, and handed a cup of hot chocolate to Luhan.

 

"Why are you smiling like that?" ask Seohyun.

"Nothing. I thought you were not going to praise me.." Luhan said sheepishly.

Seohyun bit surprised, but actually she's happy and doesn't regret her outburst. Her heart suddenly beating faster.

"Anni.. who's to say I will praise you." argued Seohyun and sat on the couch and the TV.
 

"Yeah.. I definitely had to hear it.." said Luhan sure.

"You must have heard wrong." Seohyun said nervously.

Luhan then chuckled,

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing."

"Your punishment is still not finished? Say it again!" command Seohyun.

"But now we’re already in your house.."

"I'm the right one to decide. I think your punishment still unfinished.. " said Seohyun and then ran away to her room.

"Yahhh Seohyun-ah.. where are you going?"

 

Seohyun actually ran away because it was too ashamed to face Luhan. Seohyun then put her hand on her chest..

"Aisshhh.. that fool.. " Seohyun muttered softly.

 

"Seohyun-ah, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. OK, I'll say it again.. "Seohyun, I'm sorry I promise I will not leave you again."  shouted Luhan from behind the door.

 

Seohyun then smiled happily.

 

"Seohyun-ah, I'm sorry I promise I will not....."

 

But, before completing his words. Seohyun had opened the door and then kissed Luhan on his cheek.

 

"I've forgiven you.." she said softly.

 

"But I don’t.."

 

"Heh.."

Seohyun raise her eyebrow, confused.

 

Then, Luhan right hand holding Seohyun cheek, and Seohyun began shaking frantically,

 

"Llluhan, what are you doing?" asked Seohyun, while Luhan started hugging her waist with his left hand.

 

"Gives you punishment .." he said shortly, and then leaned his face towards Seohyun,

and. . .

 

 

Luhan kiss right on her soft lips.

Seohyun shocked and glares to him. She tried to take off Luhan's arms, but unfortunately Luhan still too strong to resist the urge of Seohyun's hand. He actually began to deepen the kiss.

Seohyun didn’t want to give up, but her body was. How else, Luhan's kiss is too strong and tempting to reject, and Seohyun's hands also knows since when is around Luhan's neck.

 

Seohyun lips kissed the lips of Luhan and they began their reply to kiss each other.

 

Luhan stop the kiss, and saw Seohyun's face.. Seohyun pink lips still look tempting, and her eyes demanding more. . .

 

"I think tomorrow I will tell our friends that we were dating." said Luhan.

 

"What if I refuse."

 

"Well, then you will receive your punishment again.."

 

"Hmmm.. Luhan you know..?" Seohyun asked, softly his neck.

 

"I like your punishment.."

 

And Luhan smiled, his face back toward Seohyun..

 

"I think I also like to give you punishment."

 

 


I hope you're enjoying this story^^ Sorry if I had typo or my grammar was bad, so sorry. English isn't my first language >.< I hope you can understand that.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comments.