5

Baby Don't Cry

hello. i am your second writer who will be updating this fanfic from now. the main author is busy atm so i'm in charge. i do not know how my writing will turn out but i do hope that it will satisfy all of you. this is my first update and is quite short. i cannot update all the time because next month my final exams start so i wil be very busy. but i will try and update. enjoy! -kpOpChaNg-

Kai’s POV

“Hey Sehun, what lesson do we have next?”

“Media Studies but the teacher is not in so basically an hour of free lesson.” I nodded before standing up.

“Should we go to that café near the school? I’m craving for some coffee.”

“You buy me bubble tea and I will come along.” I rolled my eyes but nodded nonetheless. I will never understand this guy and his obsession with that disgusting drink. Unconsciously I thought back to the other person who likes bubble tea too before mentally slapping myself.

Get a grip Kim Jongin. You do not love him anymore.

“You gonna just stand there like an idiot?” I shook my head before following Sehun to the school gate. As we walked, we passed Chanyeol and suddenly Sehun beamed. I shook my head again when he stopped to talk to him long time crush. I don’t get why he cannot just confess.

“Chanyeol hyung, how are you?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows at him before walking past him pushing him not so gently with his shoulders. I quickly glanced at the frozen boy before narrowing my eyes at the walking figure.

“Hey, don’t you dare push him like that. Apologise to him now.” Chanyeol turned around before giving us a cold look and scoffing.

“Don’t you think that is a bit vain coming from you Jongin?” I frowned not getting his point before opening my mouth but he turned around but not before muttering something which he clearly meant for me to hear.

I fail to see why Luhan hyung would fall for an ignorant like you?”

I stood there not knowing what to say before remembering my best friend who had just been ignored by his crush. I poked him jerking him from his frozen state before flicking his forehead gently.

“Yah, stop making it so obvious that you adore him.” He hissed at me jabbing my ribs with his sharp elbows. Little .

“It’s your entire fault. You had to go break up with Luhan hyung for some reason that even I fail to understand and now he thinks I’m an too. you Jongin.” I narrowed my eyes at him before poking his cheek making him pout.

“ off; if you weren’t my best friend then I would have shot you by now.” Usually I would have laughed at his face but I didn’t. I knew how he fancied Chanyeol. I mean 10 years is a very long time and I’m frankly surprised that he managed to remain single for the entire 10 years for that one guy.

“Cheer up lover boy. I will buy you bubble tea for the rest of this week if that makes you happy.” He suddenly perked up.

“For a month and it’s a deal.” I pinched my nose but I nodded because as much I love my best friend, I do not want to be a punching bag for him to release his stress out on. Sealing the deal we made our way to the café down the road.

“You get the drinks. I will sit since I am sad.” I kicked him in the shin ignoring his cries of pain before making my way to the counter. As I was waiting for the drinks, I glanced around the café.

Couples were on a date. Students were trying to finish their works. Adults were relaxing at the warm atmosphere of the café. Best friends were hanging out.

As a whole the whole aura in the café was relaxing and nice until I noticed someone. As I glanced back to make sure that it was that someone I noticed that he was with another guy. I recognised him as the new student and the guy in the photo. I frowned when the blonde guy leaned way too close to Luhan making him giggle. Suddenly I froze.

Kim freaking Jongin what the hell dude. Why do you even care about Luhan anymore?

I scoff at them before turning back to the counter waiting for the drinks to come. But not matter what I did to make myself distracted, the image of Luhan giggling with that blonde guy kept sneaking into my head. I groaned internally and wondered why I had chosen this specific day to ditch classes and come here. As I beating myself mentally, I felt someone walk up beside me. When the person spoke, I didn’t even have to turn my head to know that it was Luhan speaking. I sighed softly when I realised that he hadn’t recognised me.

“Iced latte and bubble tea for Jongin.” I cursed when my named was called out. I felt Luhan go still beside me but I ignored him before waving my hands. After paying for the drinks, I turned and Luhan was still frozen on the spot. I faked a surprised look before smirking slowly.

“Nice to see you here loser. Ditching school I see. Being a rebel now or were you stalking me?” A tight feeling appeared in my heart when I saw him tremble lightly and when he stepped back slightly I had to stop myself from frowning.

“I-I di-didn’t know-“

“I don’t want to know the reason loser. Just make sure that next time you don’t ruin my day by appearing in front of me.” He nodded trembling slightly more now but I walked back to where Sehun was sitting with his face on the table. I sat down before glancing back to the counter where Luhan was still standing and even from here I could see his body shaking. I frowned as I felt the urge to get up from my seat and hug him. I slapped myself before nudging Sehun. I needed a distraction.

“If you were gonna sulk like this then you shouldn’t have come with me.” He glared at me.

“ whose fault do you think it is? Yours. Now shut your mouth before I shove my tapioca pearls down your throat all the way to your .” I frowned hearing his threat. Stupid little why the hell am I even friends with you.

Suddenly, he frowned. He brought the straw to his lips before speaking.

“Isn’t that Luhan hyung? Wait is he with that new student?” I shrugged acting like I didn’t give a damn but deep inside I felt something bubble up.

“Has he already moved on? Wow he is fast. But then again after dating someone like you who wouldn’t?”

“Hey what the hell is that supposed to mean?” He gave me his signature poker face.

“Dude, you dumped him and insulted him infront of half of the school. You then had the nerve to say that you never loved him even though you were completely and utterly whipped during the time you two were dating. You deserve to get beaten up. You are worse than an .”

I stared at him with raised eyebrows.

“Thanks bro, feeling the love emitting from my best friend.”

“You’re welcome.” I hissed resisting the urge to dump my drink on his hair. Whatever happened to that saying best friends stick together.

But even as I argued with Sehun, I couldn’t help but feel betrayed by the possibility that Luhan had already moved on.

Who wouldn’t? I mean I did humiliate him and broke up with him. Not to mention that fact that I was going out with Soo Hee whilst going out with him. But still why am I getting the urge to punch that blonde guy.

my life. 

 

AN: so how did you find my first chapter in this fanfic? feedbacks, suscribers and voters are always welcome :) see you all next time. chu~