5

Baby Don't Cry

Daehyun's POV

I looked at them and smiled before shrugging. 

"People say follow your heart so I did. Honestly I didn't expect to find Hannie here." A lie obviously and the 5 peasants knew that. But the others didn't need to. 

"You two look cute together." The boy with dirty blonde hair & eye bags blurted. If I wasn't so gay for Luhan I would have fallen for him. I smiled before sliding closer to Luhan.

"You think so?" 

"Yup. I mean guys look at them."

"Tao, please stop your gay feels. We have guests here." We chuckled.

"Oh I'm Kris by the way. This is Tao & that is Chanyeol."

"Nice to meet you guys." Suddenly this group of girls came to the table and stood infront of us. 

"Oppa~ Welcome to Seoul High." We cringed. s. By the looks. 

"You know hanging out with this won't you far." This was Luhan. I frowned. Did she just insult my Hannie & called him a this? I think the did.

"He is gay....if you know what I mean. He has Kris oppa and the others wrapped around his fingers. You 6 should get away while you can." I sighed and looked at Himchan who was ready to explode. I nodded at him,

" go your mum and leave us alone." Their eyes widened. Serves them right. I smirked at them before opening my mouth to speak.

"Truthfully you girls are nothing but some attention seekers. We know what s like you want. You want our right? Well you won't get them. I feel for you sorry asses. Having no one to love and care for you. It must be hard huh?"

"Hyungs, they look like a cross bred between carrots & tomatos." Trust Junhong to say something silly with a harsh bite to it. I could see the humiliation in their eyes and couldn't help but chuckle. Helpless and stupid s. 

"Oh FYI I'm gay too and Hannie here is my ex who I still care for so, if you want to live a peaceful life I wouldn't do this sort of stupid thing again." That seemed to be the last straw before they stomped away. I turned around and pulled Luhan before walking out. 

"I will see you guys later." I dragged Luhan towards the school gate.

"Da-Daehyun where are w-we going? We are in school you idiot." I smiled at him.

"Don't worry Hannie. My appa is the principal of this school. We're safe." His eyes widened.

"Y-your appa is the pr-principle?" I nodded. 

"I thought he was the CEO of a big company." 

"Oh he is. This school is also his." He nodded slowly and I took this as an oppurtunity to drag him to the car. Just as we were about to take, appa decided to .

"Jung Daehyun you....are bunking school on your first day?? You....brat come out here this instant." I could see Luhan shrinking in his seat.

"Appa you're scaring Hannie." Suddenly he smiled before sticking his head into the car and pushing my head away. 

"Oh Luhan. Hello there. Of course go. I will tell the teachers that I excused you." Luhan frowned his eyes in confusion and I smiled. He really is the cutest. 

"Make sure not to let him go this time you brat." My appa wishpered to which I nodded before smiling.

"Have fun~ Bring him back for dinner. I will see you two later." With that we drove off.

"Where are we going?"

"To get Iced Tea. I know you love them." He stared at me for a while before breaking into a breathtaking smile. We sat in silence as we headed to our destination. 

"I missed you Daehyunnie" Although he said it quietly I heard it. I grinned.

"I missed you too Hannie." 

Then there was silence. A good type of silence. I liked it.

Hey guys!

A long time since I uploaded but I had a writers' block.

How was the chapter?

Anyway comment & suscribe all you want.

My feels are all over the place at the moment.~