4

Baby Don't Cry

Luhan's POV

After the bell rang I quickly packed my stuffs before running out of the class. I had to get away from him. Seeing him this close after so many years just brought back memories. Painful ones. 

"Hannie...wait up!!" I could see people already wishpering to each other. How the new hot student could possibly know me. A nobody really. I sighed before slowing my pace so he could reach me. 

"I want you to meet my friends." 

"Why?" 

"Err...because they want to. I told them about you." Again. The blush. 

"Guys! Over here." I looked up to see 5 more attractive guys walking towards us. 

"Guys meet Luhan. My ex. Isn't he cute?" Daehyun sang. My face flushed red at the word 'ex'. 

"Yes....Daehyun here keeps talking about you all the time. He has no life." Daehyun pouted and I smiled unconsiously.

"Whatever. Just introduce yourselves." 

"I'm Yongguk but call me Bang or whatever you want. This is Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup & Junhong but he prefers Zelo." I bowed to them. They seemed pretty nice to me. Although Yongguk seemed quite rough, I've come to learn that judging people by the looks is not the right thing. 

"Do....do you guys wanna join me & my friends f-for lunch?" Himchan squealed before attaching to my side. 

"He stuttered. Yes we will." With that he started dragging me towards the canteen door. 

"Yah, Himchan don't just drag a person you don't know to somewhere." 

"Shut up Jung Daehyun if you want to keep your baby makers." 

"Whatever. I'm gay so how can I even make babies." My eyes widened at the statement. 

"Just shut it Daehyun." 

"B-"

"Shut.It." With a final glare Himchan shut Daehyun up. He still hasn't changed at all. When we reached the canteen I could see Chanyeol, Kris & Tao sitting and my face lightened. 

"Guys!." They smiled at me but their faces got confused at the new members.

"They will having lunch with us today-"

"Always." Daehyun interrupted before getting a smacked my Yongguk. 

"Please excuse his attitude. Just released him from his cage." Somehow the statement broke the tension and soon we all were chuckling. I saw Daehyun pout. But then his eyes gleamed.

"You guys must wondering who we are right? Well I'm Jung Daehyun. Luhan's ex and these 5 are peasants who just follow me." Another smack by at least all 5. They are definitely nice. 

I could see my friends raise their eyebrows slightly at the word 'ex' but they didn't say anything. Of course they could corner me later for every single detail but that didn't matter right now. Everything was fine. For now.

"So Daehyun-sshi, what brought you to our school?" I froze.

How was it guys? 

I'm slacking off a bit so sorry.

Are you loving the drama atm?

EXO's drama MV~

B.A.P.'s DaeJae teaser photo~

Can life get more better than it already it. 

Ahh~

Comment & Suscribe.

What will Daehyun's answer be?