-05

We found Love ღ

After saw Sehun take Seohyun away, Mrs.Oh went to her bedroom to see Mr.Oh who was lay down on the bed.

"My son, already get married. And those 2 days I feel more better." Mr.Oh said and smile.

"Nae, Good mood will make people feel more better." Mrs.Oh said.

"Uhm, Can you take Yoona here? I want to see her." Mr.Oh said.

Mrs.Oh panick, "Oh.. uhm.. sh..she.. suffering from a relapse, so I haven't take her to meet you." She said.

"Oh, let her take a rest then. She is our new family member, you must take good care of her." Mr.Oh said.

"Nae, I will." Mrs.Oh said and smile.


Sehun leaves Seohyun and went straight to Im mansion, try to find Mr & Mrs. Im ask for a explaination.

"Ding.. Dong.." He ring the door, a while a medium-age woman open the door.

"Oh, Mr.Sehun. Annyeong.." Aunt Lee greeted him.

"Are Mr & Mrs.Im at home?" Sehun ask.

"No, they went to overseas for work." Aunt Lee said.

"How about, Yoona?" Sehun ask again.

"She went to shopping with some of her friends." Aunt Lee said.

"Oh Okay, thanks Aunt Lee." Sehun said, and aunt Lee quickly closed the door.

She quickly walk toward Mr & Mrs.Oh who were sit down on the sofa, and inform that Sehun already go away.

“Good, next time if he or someone else from Oh’ family come, you must do that again.” Mrs.Im said.

“Ne Mrs, I will.” Aunt Lee said.

“You can continue your own things again.” Mr.Im said, and Aunt Lee leave them.

“They really come here.” Mrs.Im said.

“Yeah, but I think we can’t always avoid them.” Mr.Im said.

Mrs.Im nooded in agreement, and thinking other ways.

 

Sehun was walking around the park, suddenly he stopped when he saw a figure sit on a bench.

“Yoonie?” Sehun thought and run towards her.

“Yoonie..” Sehun said and stand infront of her.

Se..sehun oppa?!” Yoona said in shocked and immediately stand up. “Why are you here??” She ask and fake a smile.

“I just walk around and found you here..” Sehun said.

“Oh, then see you again.” Yoona said and quickly walk away, but had been pulled back by Sehun.

“Wait, I want to ask you something.” Sehun said without looked at her.

 

“Y..yes?” Yoona said with shake tone.

“Why your family replace you with Seohyun married to me?” Sehun ask in serious tone.

“I.. don’t know..” Yoona said rolled her eyes.

Sehun looked at her, “Why you must do it? You know that I love you and I know you love me too.” He said.

“I’m sorry” Yoona said.

“I don’t want to hear sorry..” Sehun said and Yoona tilt down her head.

“I..I don’t love you anymore..” Yoona bravely said.

Sehun shake his head, “I don’t believe, I know you still love me..” He said and thighten his gripped.

Suddenly Yoona saw Luhan from a far, “Oppa!” She called and yanked away his hand and run toward Luhan who was walking
toward her.

“Wae?” Luhan said.

“Nothing..” Yoona said and holding Luhan’s hand walk toward Sehun.

“Let me introduce, this is Luhan my boyfriend.” Yonna pointed at Luhan, “and this is Sehun, my childhood friend.” She pointed at Sehun.

“Hy, Xi Luhan.” Luhan introduce himself and ask for a handshake.

“Oh Sehun.” Sehun said and take the handshake but with a pokerface.

“Oh, Sehun-sshi I think we’ll met again. See you.” Luhan said and smile. “Let’s go.” He said to Yoona.

“Okay.” Yoona said and linked her hand around Luhan’s, and they walk away leave Sehun dumbfounded.

 

*****

Day by day passed, Mrs.Oh stil not dare to told her husband about Seohyun was the one who married to their son.

“Is Yoona alright now?” Mr.Oh ask.

“Ye..yeah.. She’s Okay now, but still cough.” Mrs.Oh lied.

“Can you take her here?” Mr.Oh do a favour.

“No!” Mrs.Oh panickly said.

“Wae?” Mr.Oh confusedly ask.

“Oh, I mean she will infected you if she come here.” Mrs.Oh said.

“Just a meet, It won’t infected me.” Mr.Oh said.

“Yeah, Oh I forget. Sehun and Yoona went to her home to visited her parents.” Mrs.Oh excuse.

“Oh, Okay. I’m tired now, I want to take a rest.” Mr.Oh said and closed his eyes.

See her husband already fall asleep, Mrs.Oh leave the room. But suddenly Mr.Oh wake up, evidently he lied to his wife. He climbed up from his bed and walk out to the livingroom, he found out a girl who was sweeping the floor. 

Seohyun turn around and saw Mr.Oh, so she stopped sweeping and greeted him.

“A..appa..” Seohyun said and bowed.

Mr.Oh looked at her and feels weird, “What are you doing here? Where’s your sister?” He ask.

Seohyun have nothing to said, she just tilt down her head.

“Appa..” “Yeobo..” Sehun and Mrs.Oh said in unison while walk in the living room.

“What’s going on?” Mr.Oh ask.

“I also know about this happened last night.” Sehun said without looked at his dad.

“So..so.. have you go to Im’s.. ask about this?” Mr.Oh ask while convulsions.

“I already went there, but they didn’t at home. Aunt Lee said they went overseas.” Sehun said.

“I..I *cough* won’t accept this thingy, let’s go to their home. They can’t run for this things.” Mr.Oh said and walk out with Mrs.Oh.

Sehun gives a deathly glare at Seohyun, and follow his parents.

 

Their home just fews block away, so just a while they already arrived Im mansion.

“I’ll go to Busan a while, so please manage this home for these days.” Mr.Im said while walk out from the door with her wife.

“Ne, I will. You must take care youself too.” Mrs.Im said and hand her husband the bag.

“IM BYUNG-HUN!” Mr.Oh shouted when he saw him.

Mr & Mrs.Im shocked while saw them, and became panick. Mr.Im looked at Mrs.Im and mouthed something, “Omo! What should we do?”

“Oh, Jongkyu-ah. Let’s come in first.” Mr.Im said and fake a smile.

“Don’t need, I just want to ask you something.” Mr.Oh said and cough several times.

“A..about what?” Mr.Im ask.

“When we promise to let our childs get married, aren’t we matched your Yoona and our Sehun? But why today become Seohyun?” Mr.Oh ask.

Mr.Im hesitated and he walk toward them, “First, we really sorry. Didn’t ask your agreement. We really sorry.” He said and bowed.

“Nonsense, I want to hear the fact.” Mr.Oh said and seems like almost fainted.

“Is it Yoona’s decision?” Sehun ask.

“Just say it, don’t  need to afraid them.” Mrs.Im immediately said.

“You shut u-“ “Let me say.” Mrs.Im cut her husband words.

Mrs.Im moves infront of her husband, “Why you need to come here? In fact, the enganged was just a jokes. We already fulfilled it and didn’t regret about it, what do you want again?” She said.

“But that day, we matched our son with Yoona. Now suddenly it become Seohyun, you know that you can’t do what you want and we can’t accepted it.”

“Are joking me? Huh? Oh’s already bankrupt. You still want our Yoona marry to your son? Althought Seohyun wasn’t our real daughter..”

“What?!” They said in unison.

“Seohyun is an adopted child?” Mr & Mrs.Oh said.

“Ye..yeah.. So what? Seohyun is an adopted child, but she grow up at our family. She just like our own daughter. Let her replace Yoona, actually we don’t want too.” Mrs.Im said and rolled her eyes.

Mr.Oh heard what she said and shake her head, “Byunghun-ah, today I really know who you are. I told you, from now our family didn’t related anything. Our brotherhood end up here.” He said while cough and walk away with Sehun and his wife.

“Jongkyu-ah..” Mr.Im called him, but unresponded.

 

Seohyun who was walking back and ford waiting for them, suddenly they come in she stopped walking and looked at them.

Mr.Oh looked at her and walk toward, “Why are you still here?! Don’t think that they replace an adopted child to us, we’ll thanks them.” He said.

Seohyun widened her eyes, “you..you already know?” she ask and her eyes become teary.

“You already know, it is a fraud but you still let it be. Why you must do that?!” Mrs.Oh scold her.

“I told you, Oh’s indeed been bankrupt. But we won’t accepted Im’s humiliation!” Mr.Oh said. “Althought, you’re more better than your sister, we still won’t accepted you as our daughter-in-law.” He added and cough again.

“Calm down yeobo-ah.” Mrs.Oh worriedly said and rubbed his back.

“Now, you go to your house. Told them we don’t need you!” He said and cough more harder.

Seohyun just stand at there, don’t know what to do.

“Why you still stand at here?! Go away!!” Mr.Oh shouted and suddenly he vomiting blood and fainted.

“Appa!” Sehun shouted.

“Yeobo-ah! Quick take him to the room and call Doctor Kim.” Mrs.Im said.

“Let me help.” Seohyun said and walk near them.

“Stay away! We don’t need your help!” Sehun shouted at her and helped his dad to the bedroom.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late updates, my final exams just end. Now, I'm free! :D Sorry again for the bad English and grammar..

Thanks for 31 Subscribers, 4 upvotes. ^^ Commented also, give me some suggest~