-06

We found Love ღ

After they took Mr.Oh to his room, a while Mr.Kim come and quickly check him up. Sehun and her mom were waiting outside.

 

“Ottokeh?!” Mrs.Oh said worriedly and almost cry out.

Sehun walk toward his mom, “Don’t worry umma, appa will be okay.” He said while rubbed her back.

Seddenly Mr.Kim walk out from the room, they quickly walk toward him and ask if her husband is okay.

“Mr.Kim is he okay?” Mrs.Oh ask.

Mr.Kim shook his head before answering her question, “If you have something to tell him, I think this is the right time..” He said.

“What do you mean?” Sehun ask.

“He have no more time again.” Mr.Kim said.

“What?!” They said in shock.

“You better looking for him now.” Mr.Kim said.

With that, Mrs.Oh quickly run inside the room, and Sehun send Mr.Kim out after that he came inside the room too.

“Yeo..bo.. aa..” Mrs.Oh said while cried out loud.

“P..pleas..e.. don’t.. cry..” Mr.Oh said while holding her wife’s hand.

“Sehun-ah, come here..” He said.

“Appa..” Sehun said almost cry.

“P..please.. fulfilled my wish.. which haven’t filled.. And *cough* please, you must make.. up.. o..our.. SEOH.CO again..” Mr.Oh said in weakly tone.

“N..ne appa I will..” Sehun said and cry out.

“I have no more time.. and.. I-“ Mr.Oh haven’t finished his words, suddenly he feels hard to breath.

“Appa!” “Yeobo!” Sehun and mrs.Oh shouted.”

And lastly, Mr.Oh out of breath. He loosen Mrs.Oh gripped and passed away.

“APPA!!!!!!” Sehun shouted while cried out loud.

 

The next day, they do the funeral. But nobody comes to visited because their family’s condition. Sehun and his mom who were do all the things, Mrs.Oh cried day and night about that, made herself lifeless.

Seohyun looked at them, and try to help them. So she walk to the funeral place with a sad face, she stare at there and bowed three times.

Mrs.Oh looked at her immediately stand up and walk to her, “Why are you come here?! My husband death because of your family, you still have that face to come here?!” She yelled at her.

“It..its all my fault, I’ll do anything to repay it..” Seohyun said and cry out.

“What will you do? You can let my father life again?” Sehun said without looked at her.

Seohyun kneel down infront of Sehun, “Sehun oppa, I really want to repay all the thing. Please believe me..” She said.

“One thing that you can do, is leave here. It’s useless you’re here, I won’t accepted this marriage.” Sehun said.

“I don’t care, but please give a chance to repay this all.” Seohyun said while cry.

“Don’t daydreaming, please leave here!” Sehun shouted at her.

“Se..sehun oppa.. please, I beg you..” Seohyun said and bowed at him.

“Are you deaf? He told you to leave here?! Quick, go away!!” Mrs.Oh said and pulled Seohyun up.

“I don’t want to go.. please, auntie I beg you..” Seohyun begged her.

“GO!” Mrs.Oh said and push her out of the door with Mr.Park, their housekeeping’s help.

“Ms.Im you better go first..”Mr.Park said.

“No, I won’t go..” Seohyun said and cried out.

Mr.Park throw Seohyun out of the gate, and locked it. “Please let me in..” Seohyun said. “Please, forgive our family..” She added.

The day become dark, thunder can be seen. Without a long time, the rain started to falling down and become harder.

But Seohyun don’t care, she still begged for them to opened the door. Seohyun’s voice can be heard from inside.

“U..umma..” Sehun calls her mom.

“Don’t care about her!” Mrs.Oh immediately said.

“It’s raining outside, and it become more hard. Can we let her in first?” Sehun said.

“Don’t you remember, what cause your appa death? If you let her in, you’ll feel sorry to your appa.” Mrs.Oh said.

“Sehun oppa!” Seohyun’s voice still can be heard. Sehun heartache a little see her like that, but he can’t do anything.

Suddenly Seohyun stopped shouted because her vision became blur and she slowly fainted.

 

“Mr.Shim, please take me home. I already cancelled the meeting, it’s heavy rain.” A girl told to her chauffeur.

“Okay ms.” Mr.Shim said and U-turn.

The girl looked outside the window, and she found out a girl layed down infront of a gate. She quickly told Mr.Shim to stopped the car.

“Backward a little.” She command, then she grabbed an umbrella and walk out the car. She helped her up to her car with the chauffeur help.

 

“Where should we go now, ms?” Mr.Shim ask.

“Let’s go home, I’ll take care her first.” The girl said.

 

It’s already night, Sehun take her mom to her room. Told her to take a rest first, after he come out. But he still worrying Seohyun’s condition now, so he grabbed an umbrella and walk out his home.

He looked around but found out nobody, “Maybe, she already go..” Sehun thought and come in his home again.

 

The next day, Seohyun slowly opened her eyes and she found out that she was at a unknown place, she immediately stood up.

“You already awake?” A girl ask her.

“Where is it?” Seohyun ask.

“My home, and this is my room. The bed you lied down is mine.” The girl said while reading a newspaper.

“How can I be here?” Seohyun ask again, now her mind full of question.

The girl put down the newspaper and walk to her, “Yesterday, I ride pass a mansion. I saw you fainted outside the mansion, so I take you home.” She said.

Seohyun looked at her and smile, “Thank you for help me.” She said and bowed to her.

“Not at all.” She said and smile to her.

“Uhm, can I know what’s your name?” Seohyun ask her.

“Oh, my name is Victoria. Xi Victoria..” The girl said. “How about yours?” she ask.

“My name is Seohyun, Im Seohyun.” Seohyun introduce herself. “You seems older than me, can I call you unnie?” She ask.

“Sure you can” Victoria said.

“I’ll call you Vic unnie then.” Seohyun said and smile.

“But I still don’t know, how can you fainted outside the mansion?” Victoria ask.

“I-“ “It’s okay if you don’t want to say, I won’t forced you.” Victoria cut her words and smile.

Suddenly a maid come, “Ms, Mrs.Xi told you to have breakfast with your old pal.” She said.

“Okay, we’ll go.” Victoria said and the maid leave them.

“Old pal?” Seohyun ask confusedly.

“Oh, I told them that you’re my old pal. Will you pretended to be my old pal?” Victoria said and smile.

“It’s my pleasure.” Seohyun said and smile back.

“Let’s have lunch then.” Victoria said and pulled Seohyun up.

With that they walk downstairs and to the diningroom, Mrs.Xi already there waiting for them.

“Umma.” Victoria called her mom.

“Qian-ah,” Mrs.Im called her, then she looked beside her. “So, this is your old pal?” She asked.

“Yeah, her name is Seohyun.” Victoria said.

“Auntie, nice to meet you.” Seohyun said politely and bowed. “Sorry, for bothered you.” She added.

“Don’t said that, sit down first.” Mrs.Xi said and smile. She turn to her maid, “Auntie Wu, where’s Mr?” she ask.

“He just woke up, he will come soon.” Auntie Wu said.

“Waiting for him them.” Mrs.Xi said.

“Aishh, this boy always like this.” Victoria pouted.

“Umma, I have a meeting with my friend this morning. I have to go now, bye..” Suddenly Luhan said and about to walk out but got blocked by Victoria.

“Yah! Why you didn’t told us first? You made us waiting for you.” She said.

“Now I’m already told you, and I don’t told you to waiting for me.” Luhan said.

“You don’t told us to waited, but mom does.” Victoria said.

“It’s not my fault, why you mad at me?” Luhan said.

“Enough! Stopped your arguments. Luhan-ah sit down and having your breakfast first.” Mrs.Xi finally speak out.

“I almost late, enjoy your food.” Luhan said and about to walk out but he saw a familiar figures sit down at there, he looked back.

Seohyun didn’t recognize him and just smile at him, but he keep looking at her.

“ Don’t you remember me?” Luhan ask her.

Seohyun just shooked her head and she tilt down her head because Luhan still stare at her.

“Don’t stare at her like that, you ert. Why you haven’t go?!” Victoria said and glare at him.

“It’s been a long time, I never having breakfast with umma. So I think I should do it now.” Luhan said while walk toward the dining table and sit down, but he can’t take his eyes off of Seohyun. It make Seohyun feels uncomfortable.

“Let’s eat then.” Mrs.Xi said.

“Uhm, hy.. I’m Xi Luhan. Victoria’s little brother.” Luhan said.

“I’m Im Seohyun.” Seohyun said.

“Oh, so her name is Seohyun. Cute!” Luhan thought and grinned.

After they having their breakfast, Mrs.Xi and Victoria goes to their company leaves Seohyun alone at Xi mansion, because she don’t where should she go.

“Hey, are you alone? Where’s my noona?” Luhan suddenly come and ask her.

“I think so, she went to her company.” Seohyun answer him without looked at him.

“Then, she just left you like this? Let me accompany you.” Luhan said.

“It’s okay, aren’t you have a meeting? You can go first.” Seohyun said.

“Haven’t the time, and you still don’t remember me?” Luhan ask again.

“Have we meet before?” Seohyun ask back.

“You bought Ice cream and bumped into someone..” Seohyun thought a while and finally remember, “Omo?! You’re that guy? Sorry I forget about it.” She said and looked at him.

“It’s okay.” Luhan said and smile.

“So do you want to walk around my mansion? I can guide you.” Luhan ask.

“Uhm, o..okay..” Seohyun said.

So Luhan took Seohyun walking around his mansion, and they go to the back yard, there’s a big garden. Seohyun saw that and feels very happy.

Luhan saw it and chuckled “Do you want to go there?” he ask and pointed to the garden.

“Can I?” Seohyun ask still amusing the garden.

“Of course.” Luhan said immediately hold Seohyun’s hand and run toward the garden.

Seohyun walk around the garden with Luhan follow behind her, when they walk Seohyun accidently tripped on a stone and almost fell down.

“Watch out!” Luhan said quickly pulled her into his embrace. They stunned a while at that position, after that Seohyun quickly push him away.

“I..I need to go first.” Seohyun said while blushed and walk away.

“Eh, Se-“ Luhan cancelled to call her, and just looking at her walk away while chuckled.

“She still that cute, I’ll get you somedays.” He thought and looked at his watch.

“Omo! I’m forget about the meeting with Yoona! Gosh!” He said and quickly walk out the mansion.

 

On the other hand, Yoona was waiting for Luhan.

“Yah, where is he? How dare he let me waiting for such a long time.” Yoona thought and feels pissed off.

“Excuse me ms, have you finished chose what you want to eat?” The waitress come for the n time.

“I don’t want to eat more!” Yoona said and walk out the restaurant.

After she walk out from the restaurant, she went to a park and just walking around suddenly she bumped into a girl.

“Sorry” The girl said and bowed.

“Yah, are you bl-“ Yoona haven’t finished her words and she looked at the girl, “Seohyunnie??” She said.

“U..unnie..” Seohyun said.

“Why are you here? Aren’t you suppose to be in Oh’s ?” Yoona ask her.

“No..nothing.. I just walking around.” Seohyun said and fake a smile.

“Don’t lie me, you’re not good at lie.” Yoona said.

Seohyun tilt down her head didn’t say anything.

“Nevermind, let’s go home.” Yoona said and pulled her hand.

Seohyun push away her hand, “No, I can’t go home. I don’t know how to face umma and appa.” She said.

“Oh, come on. I’ll help you.” Yoona said and forced her to go home.

 

It’s almost a day when Sehun last time saw Seohyun, he become more worried so he decided to go to the Im mansion to find her.

“Mr.Oh, you again. What can I help you?” Aunt lee said while opened the door.

“Is Seohyun here?” Sehun ask.

“Ms.Seohyun? Aren’t she supposed at your home? She never come back.” Auntie Lee said.

“Oh, this morning she said she want to go home. So I thought she already here..” Sehun lied.

“Oh..” Auntie Lee responded.

“Okay then, I’ll go first.” Sehun said and walk away the Im mansion.

“Who is that?” Mrs.Im ask.

“Mr. Sehun..” Auntie lee said.

“Why he come here?” Mrs.Im ask again.

“He said he was looking for Ms.Seohyun.” Auntie Lee said.

“That day he come for Yoona, now he come for Seohyun.. weird.” Mrs.Im said.

A while, “Umma-ah.” Yoona calls her mom and walk in the living room.

“Yoona, you already home?” Mrs.Im ask her daughter.

“Yeah, and Seohyun also.” Yoona said.

“U..umma..” Seohyun call her umma and bowed.

“Seohyun? Why are you here?” Mrs.Im ask her.

“she was expelled by Oh’s” Yoona said.

“So you just come home like this? Why are you so stupid?!” Mrs.Im yelled at her.

“Sorry umma..” Seohyun said.

“I don’t need your sorry..” Mrs.Im said without looking at her.

“Umma, it’s all my fault.. I can’t do what suppose I do..” Seohyun said and cried out.

“Aissh, Nevermind.. Umma know you already do your best..” Mrs.Im said.

“Thank you umma..” Seohyun said.

“Now, go to take some rest.” Mrs.Im said and leave them there.

_____________________________________________________________________

2 chapters within 24 hours, I'm already crazy to write this story @@

Hope you'll like this~

 

Question of the day: So, how do you think about this story.. Comment below :D