-04

We found Love ღ

After knew about these thing, Seohyun decided to go to her room and continue do her homework. But she couldn't concentration and kept thinking that thing.

"Why must let me know at this time? why?" Seohyun thought and buried her face to the pillow, "But I think I should thank them instead mad at them.." She thought again and move away her hairs which buried her face.

Seohyun encourage herself to accepted this fact, but there's one thing she still worrying. About replace Yoona and marry to Sehun.

*****

2 weeks later, the wedding day is coming. But they just made a simple wedding party, didn't invited their own friends because of Mr.Oh health condition.

As Seohyun's promised, she replace Yoona to be the bride and acted that she got skin allergy. So that day, she wore a mask that covered half of her face. Made Mrs.Oh and Sehun thought she was Yoona.
(In this story acted that, Seohyun and Yoona almost have the same face or kinda like twins)

(Sorry, I skip the wedding ceremony^^)
They do all the wedding ceremony and after that they immediately went back to the Oh's mansion.

"Umma, it's already night. We go to our room first." Sehun said to his mom.

"Okay dear, Yoona-ah sleep well ahrasso?" Mrs.Oh said.

"N..ne umma.." Seohyun said.

"Good night." Sehun said and they goes to their room.

Seohyun sit on a chair awkwardly, don't know what to do because Sehun goona find out, she wasn't real Yoona.

"Yoonnie, today you look different." Sehun said and walk toward her, made her more afraid.

"God, please help me.." Seohyun pray inside her heart.

"Are your skin still allergy?" Sehun ask and about to uncovered the mask.

"Stop!" Seohyun said and stand up.

"What's wrong with you?" Sehun ask confusedly.

"So..sorry oppa, first I would like to say sorry to you and Auntie. I had been lied you all." Seohyun said.

Sehun looked at her more confused, "What are you talking about Yoonnie?" He ask.

"Ac..actually I'm not Yoona Unnie.." Seohyun said and uncovered the mask. "I'm Seohyun." She said.

Sehun widened his eyes and took few step backward, "WHAT?!" He said half shouted.

Suddenly Mrs.Oh came in, "What's wrong? why you shouted Hun-ah?" She ask.

"Looked! Who is she?!" Sehun said and pointed to Seohyun who tilt down her head.

Mrs.Oh looked at Seohyun, and got shocked. "Why are you here? where's your unnie?" she ask Seohyun.

"Why you replace Yoona?!" Sehun angryly ask. 

"Why you did that? is your parent's idea?" Mrs.Oh said while holding her hand.

"N..no , not their Idea.." Seohyun afraidly said.

"So.. Is your sister didn't want to get married with my son?!" Mrs.Oh forcefully ask.

"No Auntie.." Seohyun said and tilt down her head again.

"Why you always say 'no'?!! So, it's your willingness?" She ask again.

"Y..yes.. Because I love Sehun oppa, so I want to marry him. It's all my fault.." Seohyun bravely lied her.

Sehun can't stand anymore, "WHAT THE HECK?! Do you think it's fun?!" He said.

"Change the bride, why they didn't tell us first?!" Mrs.Oh angryly shouthed.

"It's all my fault, It's my decision.." Seohyun said.

"Your decision?! do you already ask me?! I told you, I want to marry Im Yoona, not you Im Seohyun! I won't accepted this marriage, go back to your own home!" Sehun shouted at her.

Seohyun didn't say anything, but her eyes became teary and she don't what to do.

"GO!" Sehun shouted at her and harshly pull her hand.

"No, I won't go home! I can't go home!" Seohyun said and pull back her hand.

"Fine, if you don't want to go home. I'm the one who will goed to your home." Sehun said and about to walk out but Mrs.Oh blocked him.

"Don't go Sehun-ah, don't you remember your appa's condition? wait few days, until your appa recovery we'll find them." Mrs.Oh said.

Mrs.Oh walk toward Seohyun with angry face, "Change the bride, didn't tell us first. I know, our company just bankrupt, your unnie didn't want to live in a poor family. Of course we can't force her, but why your family didn't say it clearly? you said, it's your decision. Do you think we believe you?!" She yelled at her, after that walk out the room. Leave Seohyun and Sehun there. Without hesitate Sehun leave her too.

Seohyun tears drop and she sit down on the bed alone, thoughing what did her parent's tell her.

Flash Back

"Seohyun-ah, If Oh family didn't accepted you as their daughter-in-law. you can back to here again, we'll still welcome you." Mr.Im said while holding her hand.

"What are you talking about? If a girl already married, she shouldn't came back home again." Mrs.Im said.

Flash Back end

*****

The next morning, Seohyun woke up earlier and preparing breakfast for them. Suddenly Mrs.Oh came in the kitchen and stopped her.

"We don't need you to prepare our breakfast!" She yelled at her and push away her hand.

"Your parent didn't want your sister to live in a poor family, but why they let you to come here?!" Mrs.Oh added.

"It's my desire.." Seohyun said.

"Go away from here!" Mrs.Oh said, but Seohyun didn't move at all. "Yah! I said go away from here! Go away!" She said again and push her out from the kitchen.

Suddenly Sehun appears from somewhere and saw it, he walked to her, "Go with me.." he said, grabbed her hand while walk away.

They stopped at their home backyard and Sehun release her hand, "You better go home, and stopped all of this chaos" He said without looked at her.

"I'm already married to you, I won't go home." Seohyun said to him.

"You know that, my fiancee is Yoona, the one I love is Yoona. Not you." Sehun said while looking at her.

"I know you didn't hate me at all, I believe we'll find our love someday." Seohyun said.

"I kind to you because you're Yoona's sister, understand? If you don't have any relation with her, I think both of us are like strangers. And you said it right, I don't hate you but it didn't mean I like you." Sehun said.

"We're not strangers, we always together since we're small until now. You kind to me, all things you give to unnie, you'll give it to me too." Seohyun said.

"It's just a friendly sign, can't be love sign. Arg, enough! please go back to your home." Sehun said.

"I already told you, I won't go home. Please let me stay at here." Seohyun said.

"Why you still want to stay at here?" Sehun ask her while looking at her who was tilt down her head and her tears almost drop out.

"It's impossible, I think It wouldn't be that easier than you say. Tell me the truth, why you still want to stay at here?" Sehun ask and looked at her.

Seohyun didn't say anything and her tears drop, she still can't tell him the truth because it will harm Im's family.

"You don't want to tell me? fine, I'll find out by myself." Sehun said and immediately walk away. Seohyun turned around and looking at Sehun walk away.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

jjang! Finally I have time to update this story :D Actually I'm still on my Final Exam :D
Sorry for waiting the updates :p 

And Thanks for 24 Subscirbers and 4 UpVoted + 25 comments :D Love you all~
Once again, don't be a silent readers :D Anyyeong~