Our Promise~

Promise You'll Marry Me!!

"LUHAN AND JEKYO, SITTING ON A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

The both of you quickly broke the kiss and stood up. There were your parents, Jihye, Sehun, and the rest of EXO. They were looking at you with wide smiles on their face. You looked at the ground while Luhan scratched his head. He interwined his fingers with yours and kissed the back of your hand.

Luhan : We're official!

Jihye : Jeongmal?!

Omma : Omo! Aigoo, look at my daughter! 

Sehun : Hyung! Why are your faces red as a tomato?

Luhan : Aish, stop teasing. My poor baby..

EXO : Baby?!

He chuckled then pecked your cheeks and nose. He turned you around to face him. He gave you a sweet smile. Suddenly, he stood on one knee.

You : Y-yah.. W-what a-are y-you d-doing? G-get u-up.

Luhan : Jekyo-ah, do you remember our promise?

You : N-ne. I promised that I'll marry you when we grow up!

Luhan : Can you grant that wish for me?

He pulled out a small velvet box from his pocket. He opened them and inside, there was a ring which you always admired.

You : Woah! Oppa! Where did you get that? And how did you know I've always wanted this one?

Luhan : Hehe.. So.. It's a yes?

You : Yes!

He slipped the ring on your finger and it fits perfectly. He picked you up and spun you around. People started cheering and whistling for you.

Luhan : Wo Ai Ni! (I love you)

You : Wo Ye Ai Ni, Luhan Oppa! (I love you too, Luhan Oppa)

He leaned closer and closer and finally his lips met yours. His kisses tasted sweet like candy. You couldn't believe that you're marrying the same boy you met 14 years ago.

Appa : Aigoo.. Seems like I'm going to have to spend a lot on my dear Jekyo's wedding next.

                                        

The both of you finally got married. And you went on a honeymoon at.. Jeju Island!

WAIT FOR LAST CHAPTER!!