2 Years Later~

Promise You'll Marry Me!!

2 YEARS LATER~

"Appa!! Help me!!"

That little boy ran into the master bedroom and straight into his father's embrace.

Luhan : Waeyo?

"Omma is forcing me to take a bath!"

You : Aish this boy.

Luhan : Okay, relax. Minki-ah, if you don't take a bath, then how will you have a playdate with Youngae later?

Minki : I can't?

Luhan : Of course! Girl's like boys who are clean and smell nice. Just like your Omma.

Minki : Really? Okay! Omma! Let's go!

That 4 year old boy held your hand and dragged you to the toilet.

You : Gumawo Oppa!

WANNA KNOW WHO THAT BOY IS?? IT'S YOUR 4 YEAR OLD SON, MINKI!

ISN'T HE CUTE?! KYAAAA~

You were busy bathing him when you heard your little girl crying. You quickly finished bathing and dressing Minki.

You : Minki-ah, you're a big boy right? Can you play with your toys first while Omma goes and check on Minji?

Minki : Ne, Omma!

You : Good boy.

You ruffled his hair and left him to play with his action figures.

You quietly opened the door and saw Luhan already carrying her while mumbling something.

Luhan : Minji-ah, please stop crying. You're Appa's one and only Princess. You know that right?

She stopped crying and started to smile.

Luhan : See? You look so cute when you smile. Just like your Omma. I love her so much. She's everything to me. Don't cry anymore okay? You'll make your Omma very worried. You want Omma to be happy right? Hehe.. I know you don't understand a thing what Appa is saying, but I'm sure you will someday. I love you so much! And Minji-ah, you know why I call you Princess instead of Baby? Hehe.. That's because, My Baby Girl is your Omma!

Minji giggled then Luhan started singing Baby Don't Cry.

You : Oppa!

Luhan : Oh! Hi Baby!

You : What were you mumbling about to Minji just now?

Luhan : Eh? Nothing.

You : Oppa!

Luhan : Ne?

You : Wo Ai Ni.

Luhan : Wo Ye Ai Ni.

 

THE END~ 

That's it! Hope you guys liked it! Feel free to comment and subscribe! >_<