I Hear Wedding Bells~

Promise You'll Marry Me!!

As you arrived, you saw a lot of people already arrived and talking to each other. You noticed Luhan's parents and you couldn't help but say Hi.

You : Ni hao Mr and Mrs Xi.

Mrs Xi : Jekyo! It's been a long time since I last saw you.

You : Hehe. Maybe it's because I've been busy in applying for being a doctor.

Mrs Xi : That's delightful. Maybe you could help Luhan since he wouldn't stop talking about you.

You : Really?

Mrs Xi : Of course,dear.

You : I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll see you inside,Mr and Mrs Xi.

Mr Xi : Okay then.

You ran to the dressing room at the back. While running, you tripped and fell which made your heels break. "Just great. Ugh. Wae?! Out of all days.. But that means I'll get to wear my converse! Yes!!"

You : Omma! I'm wearing my converse.

Omma : What?!

You : Well..

Omma : I can't believe you're acting up on your sister's wedding day.

Jihye : Omma, it's okay. It's not her fault.

You : Thanks Jihye.

Then, all of you got ready, as you sister cling onto your dad's arm. You handed her the bouquet.

The music starts and they started walking while you followed behind. Then you saw people giggling as they look straight at your feet. "Aish. This is so embarassing! Why did it have to be me?! Okay, now you people know I hate heels. Somebody help me!" You bit your lower lip as you tried to smile at the fact.

You saw your sister smile when Sehun winked at her. You felt happy for her. They are totally perfect for each other. You'll really miss her when she'll move in with Sehun. She has been like your best friend forever and ever and ever.

You stood in your place and your heart starts to beat faster as you saw Luhan. He was so freaking cute! You felt like spazzing inside. Your eyes met with his and he gave you an angelic smile.

After they said their I do's, and you know..Bla bla bla.. It was finally the time for her to throw the bouquet. You stood at the back, with absolutely no interest. You covered your head to prevent anything from ruining your hair when accidentally the bouquet fell right into your hands.

You : W-Wh-What?!

Jihye : Wait.. Didn't you say you don't want the bouquet?

You : I don't! I don't understand what's happening right now.

Jihye : Do you really want to get his attention that bad?

You : I don't! He's not even here right now, at this very spot.

Jihye : Then let me call him.

You : D-don't!

Jihye : Hunnie, can you please call Luhan Oppa to come here?

Sehun : Anything for you.

After Sehun called him, they left you there feeling dumbfounded. "Uh-oh! Luhan's coming! I'm gonna die when he sees this! What am I going to do?!"

"Told you you'll look cute."

You : Luhan?

Luhan : Yesh?

You : I'm gonna kill you.

Luhan : Wae?

You : Cuz I told you that I'll kill you if you looked handsome in that tux.

Luhan : So..you think I'm handsome?

You : I think you look super cute.

Luhan : What?

You : Nothing.

Luhan : Oh, and.. What's up with your shoes?

You : I..tripped?

Luhan : How come?

You : By..running.

Luhan : Aish, this girl. You're still clumsy as before.

You : And you're still cute as ever.

Luhan : What was that?

You : Nothing.

Luhan : Tell me. 

You shook your head.

Luhan : Is that.. A bouquet? Wait a second! You caught the bride's bouquet?

You : Yes, I did. Happy?

Luhan : I can't believe it! You told me that you hated these things. This is the funniest thing ever!

You : Stop laughing. It was just an accident.

Luhan : How?! *still laughing like crazy*

You : I hate you, Xi Luhan!

Luhan : Aish, I was just kidding.

You turned your head and walked away.

Luhan : Omo! My Jekyo is sulking?

You pretended to sob and he became worried.

Luhan : Jekyo-ah, mianhae! I didn't mean to make you cry.

You couldn't hold your laughter and you started to giggle at his expression.

Luhan : Yah! You tricked me?! Come here!

You ran away still holding the bouquet firmly in your hands. Luhan chased you all around the building which made you bump into most of the guests. Despite having long legs, you were getting tired and your pace was getting slower and slower. He caught you by the waist and you toppled down with him on top of you.

Luhan : I finally caught you little miss naughty.

Your eyes widened as you can feel his hot breath on your face that was only inches away. O//O

You : G-get U-up L-Luhan.

Luhan : I won't.

You : Y-yah. P-people a-are l-looking.

Luhan : I don't care.

You : Luhan..

Luhan : I'm 4 years older than you right? Call me.. Oppa~

You : Luhan Oppa, will you please get off of me because it hurts.

Luhan : Without Luhan.

You : Aish jeongmal. Oppa, can you please get up?

Luhan : That's my baby girl~

The both of you got up and you saw girls glaring at you. "What are you looking at? You think you have pretty eyes to glare at me like that? Please.."

Luhan : Yah! Your knee has a cut.

You : It's all your fault.

Luhan : Dui Bu Qi (I'm sorry). Can you walk?

You : Of course I c- Ouch!

You nearly fell and Luhan caught you then quickly pulled you into a warm hug.

You : I-I s-sprained m-m-my a-ankle.

Suddenly he carried you bridal style.

You : Y-yah. Dangsin-eun mueos eulhago?! (what are you doing?!)

Luhan : Hold on tight.

You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck, making the bouquet visible for everyone to see. You leaned you head onto his shoulders. 

You : Oppa!!

Jihye : Jekyo?! Luhan's carrying her like that.. And she's holding the bouquet..

Sehun : And she called him 'Oppa'..

Jihye : OH MY GOD.

Just then you saw the rest of EXO cheering. You mentally facepalmed. Luhan placed you down on a wooden bench. Then, he sat beside you, breathing heavily.

You : Kwaenchana?

Luhan : Just.... Tired.

You : I'm heavy right?

He chuckled at your statement.

You : Mianhae.

Suddenly, Luhan lied down, his head on your lap. He closed his eyes and drifted off to dreamland. Your heart jumped out of your chest looking at his side profile which looked so perfect.

You played with his fluffy hair and caressed his chubby cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes and tilted you head to face him properly. You bend down when suddenly, he kissed you. You replied to his kisses which was passionate, yet soft and sweet. Between his kisses, he whispered "I love you, my baby girl." You just blushed and smiled.

 

 

 

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!