Zelo's Flashback~

Your Love, Is It True?

Zelo was walking home alone and as he passed by the park, he remembered his sweet memories with you there. It feels like that it was yesterday that you guys spent time together at the park. Slowly, tears started to roll down Zelo’s cheeks.

ZL : ___-noona~ Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. I know that I’ve hurt you a lot these days, but trust me I never mean to do it. I have to do this for the sake of my family. I’m sorry that I have to hurt your feelings. *cry*

Then, Zelo suddenly remembered again what had happened last two days ago.

*Two days ago.*

Zelo was walking home alone from the store. Suddenly, a few of guys approached him and asked him to follow them. But, Zelo didn’t want to go and tried to run away. Unfortunately, one of the guys managed to hit him hard and make Zelo unconscious for a while. They brought him into the car and drove him somewhere.

Zelo opened his eyes and he realised that he was in an unknown place. Then, he realised that Min Young’s father was right in fron of him! And Daehyunn was there too! Zelo was really shocked and surprised at that time.

MY’s F : It’s been a long time, huh, young man! *laugh*

ZL : What did you want from me? Let me go!

MY’s F : *slap Zelo* You! You’re the reason for everything that happened to my daughter. You have to pay for what you have done!

ZL : *shock* What have I done to Min Young?

MY’s F : She’s dead! And it’s all because of you and that girl! It’s all because both of you, she commited suicide. And I will never forgive you for it.

ZL : Mwo?! Min Young was already dead? No way! Maldo andwae!

MY’s F : That’s the truth! That’s why you have to pay for this. I’m gonna make sure that you and that girl will never be together! I swear!

ZL : Ani! No! Don’t you ever dare to do anything to ___-noona. She has nothing to do with this. Don’t involved her too in this matter.

MY’s F : *evil laugh* Do you really think that I will listen to you? I want you to make a choice now, first, leave that girl and I will not do anything towards her and your family. Second, you still can be with her if you want, but I’ll make sure that your family will not be here anymore and that girl too. So, which one do you want then?

ZL : F***! Don’t you ever dare to do anything towards my family and ___-noona! Stay away from them! Yes! I will leave her! I will never be with her anymore but promise me that you guys won’t do anything to her.

DH : Aww~ Such a good boyfriend you are, Zelo-ah! *laugh* It’s good then you have decided to leave her. For your information, I will go and meet her later on. I will put on a good show so that she will believe in me again and you can use that evidence so that it will be easier for you to break up with her. Am I right?

ZL : Yah!! Don’t you ever dare to do anything to her! I will not let you hurt her.

DH : *evil laugh* It’s not me that will hurt her later on, but it’s you, Zelo-ah. You’re the one that will hurt her later on. Remember that you have to end your relationship with her if you want your family and ___ to be safe. Trust me. I really know Min Young’s father. He will do everything that he said, so don’t you ever try to mess up with him or you will ended up ruined your own life. *laugh*

ZL : S***!! How dare you, Daehyun? I hate you!!

DH : You hate me? And do I look like I care about it? Haha.

Zelo and Min Young’s father then walked away and left Zelo alone there. Then, Zelo walked to home again. He was thinking about it very deeply and he wanted to make sure that he made the right decision. He already made up his mind and he thought that this was the best decision at that time. He pretended to look okay in front of you.~

 

Zelo was surprised when suddenly someone tapped his back. He took a look at that person and it’s Jongup, his hyung.

JU : *tap Zelo’s back* Yah! What are you doing here right now? Are you okay? You seemed like you have been thinking a lot lately. What’s wrong? Are you still can’t get over ___ yet?

ZL : Ani~ It’s nothing, Jongup-hyung. I’m fine with all of this.

Actually, Jongup already knew everything that happened because Zelo already told everything to him. But, Jongup felt very disappointed with himself because as Zelo’s hyung, he can’t do anything to help his own brother.

JU : Zelo-ah.. I hope you will be strong. I know that it’s very hard for you right now, but believe me, you will be with her again one day. That day will come sooner or later. Ne?

ZL : I don’t know, Jongup-hyung. I really hurt her. I’ve said all the things that I wasn’t mean to her. I’ve really hurt her feelings, hyung. She’s really disappointed with me and I know she will never forgive me anymore, hyung. I just.. *cry*

JU : Zelo-ah! Be strong okay? I’m here for you. You can cry it all out now. Sometimes, you need to cry to calm down your feelings.

ZL : I love her, hyung. I love her so much. I don’t know why it is so hard to be with her. I really don’t know. I want to be with her right now. It’s hurt me when I saw her face when I said those hurtful things towards her. I want to hug her again. I want to kiss her lips again. I want to do everything with her again but I know that I can’t. If not, they might kill her. Aarrggghhh!

JU : *tap Zelo’s back* I understand your feelings, Zelo-ah. I know you had to sacrifice a lot for her. And you’re doing all this for the sake of her and our family. I don’t know what I should say to calm you down now. No matter what happened, you’re my one and only dongsaeng. Promise me that you would not hide anything from me okay? Just tell me if they’re doing something towards you again.

ZL : Ne, hyung. I promise that I will tell you everything.

JU : Let’s go home now. It’s already late. Ne?

ZL : Ne, Jongup-hyung~