It's All Thanks To Bang

Your Love, Is It True?

When you arrived at home, you went to your room and you searched for all the things that Zelo gave to you. You also take out his photo album and you decided to throw away all the things. You were really hurt right now. You decided to just forget about Zelo and tried to live a new life.

YOU : *threw away his photo album* Aaarrgghhh! How could you do this to me, Zelo-ah? I hate you! I’ll never be with you again! You’re too much!! *cry*

Suddenly you heard your phone rang and it was Yongguk that calling you at that moment. You answered his call.

YOU : Annyeonghaseyo~ *cry voice*

YG : ___-ssi~ What’s wrong with you? Are you okay? You’re crying right? What’s wrong?

YOU : Bang-sunbae~ *sob sob*

YG : Yah! Where are you right now?

YOU : *sob sob* I’m at home.

YG : I’ll be there in a few minutes. I just arrived at Seoul right now and I will go straight to your house. Wait for me! *disconnect the call*

You tried to tell him not to go to your house but he already disconnected the call. You decided to just wait for him to come. You were still crying badly at that time.

You heard someone knocked the door and you were sure that it’s Yongguk. You opened the door and you’re right. Yongguk was in front of the door. You asked him to go inside the house and went to the living room.

YOU : Bang-sunbae~ Would you like to drink anything?

YG : Ani~ It’s okay. Sit here.

YOU : *sit beside Yongguk* *cry*

YG : Yah! What’s wrong? Did something happen between you and Zelo? Tell me, ___-ssi. I’m really worried about you.

YOU : *cry* Zelo.. He left me. He left me, Bang-sunbae~ There was a misunderstanding happened between us and suddenly, he wanted to break up with me. I tried to explain everything to him but sadly, he just won’t listen to me. And I’m really sad about it. Besides, his words really hurt me. He even called me as a b**** which make me really hurt. I never thought that he will think of me like that. *cry*

YG : *hug you tightly* Shhh.. Stop crying, ___-ssi. *taps your hair gently* Don’t worry. I’m here. Don’t cry anymore, okay? You have to move on with your life right now. You have to try to live without him by your side. I’m sure he has his own reason of why he did all this. You believe in him right?

YOU : Ani! I hate him! I won’t believe him anymore! His words were nothing but it’s all just lies. He promised me that he will never leave me and he will always protect me no matter what happen but look what happen now? He left me! And I hate him for that! I won’t forgive him and I will never go back to him again.

YG : Calm down, ___-ssi. Everything will be fine again later on. Time will heal everything. Ne?

YOU : Ne, Bang-sunbae. I hope so. I really want to forget all about him but I don’t know what I should do so that I can forget about him.

YG : *kiss your lips suddenly for a long time* I hope this kiss will help you to forget about him. Look at me, ___-ssi. You do know that I love you right? And my feeling for you is still the same and it never changed at all. I hope you can give a chance for me to be your boyfriend. I know it’s not easy for you to start a relationship again and this is not the right time for me to ask about this, but, it’s not wrong that we give it a try right?

YOU : *shock* Bang-sunbae.. I really don’t know what ..

YG : *put his finger on your lips* Don’t say anything. I’ll give as much time that you need to think about this okay? Don’t worry. I’ll wait for you no matter how long it is. I really hope that you can consider me to be your boyfriend because I really love you. To be honest, I love you since we were schooling together at Busan a few years ago. I know I should have confessed my feeling for you earlier but I just don’t have any guts to confess my feeling.

YOU : Bang-sunbae..

YG : From now on, can you just call me Bang-oppa? If it’s okay with you but if you felt uncomfortable with it, it’s okay. Just call me Bang-sunbae. I’m fine with it.

YOU : Ne, Bang-oppa.

YG : Omo~ Did you just call me oppa just now? *smile widely*

YOU : Ne. *smile*

YG : ___-ah, do you know that you have the most prettiest smile in this world? That’s why you have to stop crying and keep on smiling ne? This is because you look the most prettiest when you’re smiling, dear.

YOU : Ne, Bang-oppa. I’m sorry that I can’t answer your question right now. There’s a lot of thing going on right now and I hope you can understand me.

YG : Don’t worry, ___-ah. Take your time and think about it carefully. I really hope that you can accept me. I love you so much.

YOU : Ne. I will think about this later on. By the way, what are you doing here in Seoul? I thought you were studying at Incheon.

YG : Ne, I’m studying at Incheon but now I’m going for student exchange program and I have to study here in Seoul again for about 6 months. Only then, I will study at Incheon again.

YOU : Owh~ I see. So where will you stay then?

YG : There’s hostel provided for us and I will be staying there later on. Waeyo?

YOU : Ani~ It’s nothing. It’s almost dinner time right now. Would you like to have your dinner here? I’ll try to cook something for you.

YG : Yes, why not? I never ate your cook before and I would love to try it.

YOU : Ne. You waited here while I’m preparing the dinner okay?

YG : Err.. Can I go and help you at the kitchen?

YOU : It’s okay, Bang-oppa. I can do it by myself.

YG : It’s okay. Let’s go and start cooking now. *grab your hand and walk to the kitchen*

YOU : Yah! *laugh* Ne.

Both of you and Yongguk then started to cook. You decided to cook spaghetti for dinner. Yongguk was helping you to boil the spaghetti and you prepared the spaghetti’s sauce. He was really playful while helping you and he always tease you. He managed to put a smile in your face again because you really forget how to smile this few days because of what had happened between you and Zelo. You only cried and cried all night long and today was the day when you’re able to smile again and it’s all thanks to Bang Yongguk.~