We're Like Stranger

Your Love, Is It True?

You woke up from your sleep and it’s already 7AM and you were already late for school. You quickly get ready to go to the school. Then, as usual you will prepare the breakfast for you and Zelo. After done with the breakfast, you called for Zelo and asked him to eat his breakfast.

YOU : *shouts* Zelo-ah! Are you done? Ppalli and have your breakfast now! We’re late!

You waited for Zelo in the kitchen but he was still not there. Suddenly, your tears started to roll down your cheeks.

YOU : He won’t be here anymore. Why did you left me, Zelo-ah? *cry* Wae?!

You wiped away your tears and you have to accept the fact that Zelo already left you. You want to explain everything to Zelo but he just won’t listen to you. You walked to the bus stop and waited for bus. The bus finally came and when you wanted to go inside the bus, suddenly you felt down because someone bumped into you. You were surprised to see that the person is none other than Zelo. He didn’t even tried to help you to get up but he just went inside the bus. You felt really sad that he was acting so cold towards you. He didn’t even apologised toward you and he treated you like a real stranger.

Suddenly, you saw a hand that helped you to pick up all your books. You thought that is was Zelo but, it’s actually Kim Himchan. You can’t help it but feeling a little bit disappointed because he’s not Zelo. You just smiled and thanked him for helping you.

YOU : Kamsahamida, Himchan-ssi. *bow*

HC : Ani~ It’s nothing. Let’s get into the bus now, shall we?

YOU : Ne.

Both of you and Himchan then went into the bus. There was no more empty spot left and both you and Himchan had to stand up along the journey. You tried to look for Zelo in the bus but you can’t seem to find him. Suddenly, the bus made an emergency break and it almost make you fell down but luckily, Himchan was there to save you. He was looking right into your eyes for a long time and it makes you felt uncomfortable. Then, the bus started to continue the journey again. Finally, the bus arrived in front of the school. You and Himchan went out first from the bus and then followed by the other students. Himchan asked you to walk together with him to the class but you rejected him because you wanted to wait for Zelo and tried to explain everything to him. Himchan nodded and he walked away to the class.

You waited and waited until Zelo came out from the bus. You quickly approached him and asked him to listen to you first.

YOU : *walk toward Zelo* Zelo-ah! Zelo-ah!

ZL : *turn around and look at you*

YOU : Zelo-ah. You need to listen to me first. What happened yesterday, it’s not like what you think. I don’t have any relationship with Daehyun…

ZL : *cut off your words* Shut the f*** up!!

YOU : *shock*

ZL : Stop it! I don’t need to hear anything from a b**** like you. You’re just a liar. I wonder if the other day you were really being with Daehyun or is it you the one who wanted to do it too?

YOU : *slap him* Watch your words, Zelo-ah! I never thought that you will change like this.

ZL : This is all because of you!!

YOU : You’re too much! I don’t care if you still believe me or not but there’s nothing that going on between me and Daehyun. He was just trying to apologise to me for what he had done to me all this while. That’s all! *walk away*

You walked away from Zelo and your heart really hurt at that time. You really felt that you wanted to cry at that time but you hold in your tears. You knew that you’re not supposed to let the other students to see the weak side of you. You went to the class and acted like there’s nothing that happened to you just now.

You went to your seat and you realised that Himchan was sitting at your seat. He quickly get up from your seat when he saw that you’re coming in.

HC : Annyeong~

YOU : Ne. *sit down*

HC : ___-ssi? Are you okay?

YOU : No, I’m not. I’m sorry but I’m not in the mood right now. Can you please give me some time on my own? I’m sorry.

HC : Sure. I’ll go now. I won’t disturb you. *whisper at your left ear* Just tell me if you got any problems ne? I’ll be there for you.

You just nodded your head and this time you were really burst into tears. “I’ll be there for you?” You don’t know either you should believe that again or not. Zelo once said it to you but look what happened now. He left you and he was not there for you when you really needed him. ~