Like A Tattoo

Our Song 우리 노래

Author's POV

TaeYeon woke up earlier than any other days. She was the first member to wake up. She went to SeoHyun's room first.

Here is the plan of the room sharing:

Tiffany & Jessica 

SooYoung &Sunny & TaeYeon

Yuri & Yoona

HyoYeon & SeoHyun

 

Since HyoYeon's a heavy sleeper, Taeyeon just barged in the room (well not really) and called SeoHyun's name. SeoHyun immadiately bolted up right from her bed and stared sleepily at TaeYeon.

"Makna-yah, come on. Wake up," TaeYeon said motherly. Then she went to HyoYeon who was deep in her own dreamland. Luckily, she isn't as bad as Jessica. That girl would sleep all the way even if there's a bomb exploding! 

Soon, all the members woke up and made light breakfast. The girls didn't have any schedules in the morning so they relaxed for a bit. Everyone was at the table, ready to shout "Jalmogetsimida' only to find Jess still sleeping.

"Aigoo Sica-unnie, she is really something," Yoona said. Yuri just nooded and agreed to what Yoona just said. (YoonYul)

As they were eating some bread with tea, Taeyeon asked SeoHyun if she could accompany her to do some shopping today. 

 

SeoHyun's POV

Everyone was eating happily. I was really hungry but I kept thinking of him. I just couldn't stop thinking of him. But.... I promised our manager that I would forget him and break up with him, plus I already did just not the former... yet......

I sighed. I gave up and just ate my food eventhough I had no interest in it. Then TaeYeon unnie asked me if I could go shopping with her. I was so glad that she asked because I need something to distract my mind. I had been reading storybooks and studied for very long time till I get tired of it. Then, I went to change and TaeYeon unnie and I went out for shopping. 

We dressed very commonly because I didn't want any papparazzi to follow us around. I wore very big glasses and just a normal t-shirt with slack and that's it. TaeYeon unnie wore a plain T-shirt with shorts and wore a cap with sunglasses. 

After stopping by at a few hops, TaeYeon wanted to go into a shop while I was buying some stuff. So I was there left alone. After buying, I waited unnie outside the shop as she told me to. But, I have waited for her for half an hour and there wan't a single sign of her. I tried calling her but to no avail. Slowly, people started to look at me. Oh no! Are they thinking that I am SNSD SeoHyun? Please don't! I just want to have a quiet outing with unnie.....

 

Then, I saw a familiar face. He's here! He's here! I felt very overjoyed the moment I saw him. Unconciously, I smiled from ear to ear. But then, reality hit me. Why am I smiling? I must forget him..! With that, I quickly left the shop and went somewhere quite far from his sight. I hope he didn't notice me. Itexted unnie and said that I was waiting at this place and told her to hurry up. Under a few more hours, the girls had to leave for their schedules but for nine girls to get ready would take a very long time.

Then, I saw him again. He's walking towards my direction. I quickly turn around so that my back faced him. I prayed in my heart so that he wouldn't appraoch me. God knows what prayers I chanted at that time. But fate is fate. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I couldn't deny, for a split second, the most bottom of my heart wanted it to be his hands. His strong hands. 

I turned around only to find JungShin's hand on my shoulder.

"SeoHyun ssi, let's get out of here and meet somewhere else," he whispered.

I felt very confused and blur at that time. Then JungShin said his greetings and apologised if he scared me just now. I sincerely said that it was okay and asked why was he here. He explained that he actually wanted to talk to me a long time ago but he was busy with schedules and since he met her today coincidencely and since they both under disguise, so he thought it would be the best time.

He started to explain how broken-hearted YongHwa is when I asked for a break-up. My heart sank when I heard him saying that YongHwa just work like a machine and would only take very short rests. He even skipped his meals. I felt tears pooling in my eyes. I bowed my head so JungShin would not see it. 

"How did you know.... that I asked for a break-up," my voice cracked. There was a pause when I said the last word.

"TaeYeon sunbae told me."

Oh! Uniie. If it wasn't TaeYeon unnie then who else?

I told JungShin to not tell YongHwa about their meeting and I also told him to move on and be strong. JungShin was about to say more but I quickly bowed and left. Then I found TaeYeon unnie beside our car. Unnie got her licensce last year. In the car, I asked unnie why she didn't answer my calls and reply my texts. She simply replied that she accidently switched her phone to silent mode. Then we went back to our dorms to attend our scehdules.

 

Author's POV

The Girls' Generation members came back to their dorm around 11 PM except HyoYeon and Yoona who still had to finish their schedules. All of them were tired. Since SeoHyun had to sleep alone for that night, leader TaeYeon decided to accompany her. SeoHyun accepted the offer with open arms. In SeoHyun's room, the atmosphere felt like a slumber party or at least they pretend to feel it that way.

SeoHyun didn't say much so TaeYeon became like the MC. After a while the leader got tired of talking. For a moment, none of them iniated any subject to talk about. Then TaeYeon said, "You... are still in love with YongHwa right?

SeoHyun's heart screamed YES but she answered a very weak unconvincing no. TaeYeon just nodded and said, "He is just like a tattoo in your heart, right?"

SeoHyun started to cry. TaeYeon hugged her and said that love would conquer all so don't lie to your heart. 

"He... isk... isk.... is like isk.... isk.... a tattoo.. isk... isk... in my mind too.... isk.. isk...," SeoHyun said with her cry in between her words. 

TaeYeon know how it feels because she was in that position once. She loved a man but SM rules must be obeyed. Sometimes she thought of breaking up with him but when she started to remember the agonizing pain that was in her heart when they broke up the first time, she decided to be stronger. Besides, love conquers all.

 

SeoHyun's POV

I cried in TaeYeon's unnie's arms. I missed him so badly. He always make me feel worthy. Sometimes I think that I am just to lame to be myself but he make me feel that me, myself is so precious amd I loved that. I still do. I still miss him. 

So I cried. I cried because there was nothing else I could do. I was out of power. I didn't have any power at all. I confessed to unnie about my feelings and surprisingly unnie confessed hers to. 

"Omo, unnie is dating ........" Before I could ginish my sentence, unnie closed my mouth with her palms and made me promised not to tell each other. I couldn't believe it. 

That night, although I was lonely without YongHwa but it was relieving to know that I am not the only one to be going through all of this. At leasty TaeYeon unnie understand my feelings. I slept with worry and happiness blended in. Happy because alas, I let out my despair to someone I could trust and worry because I thonk I might not be able to focus tomorrow. Why? My mind will be filled with YongHwa's handsome face and his amazing body. Wait SeoHyun, quit thinking of him..!!!! But he does have an amazing body..... and very handsome face...!!! Quit thinking of him!!!!!!!!

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: There you go. Another chapter posted. 

Preview of next chapter:

"SeoHyun-ah, you have to listen to me... Please!"

"I miss you."

"She's my girl so back off!!"

"Will you marry me..?"