Let's Talk About Love

Our Song 우리 노래

Author's POV

He strummed his guitar. The lyrics it's like a tattoo in his mind. He sang it over and over again. He strummed his guitar until his finger bled.

Then, he remembered what she said the other day.

 

"Oppa, I'm sorry. But we really ave to break-up. I realise that I don't really love you..."

 

Those words are really bitter. They left him broken-hearted. It hurt him so much.

 

YongHwa's POV

I kept on strumming my guitar, because if I stop, I would think of her. Sometimes, I felt like crying and sometimes, I was totally mad at myself. Nevertheless, why now? Why would she want a break-up? Did I ignore her lately? I told her there's nothing going on between me and Park Shin Hye. They are just rumors. Park Shin Hye is just a co-star. I love SeoHyun. I love her.. She has to know, no, she knows I love her. She knows just how much I love her..

"YongHwa Hyung," his bandmate MinHyuk called him.

"YongHwa Hyung, let's go eat! We're very hungry."

I just shook my head without even looking at him. I was just so tired and angry to talk to anyone. I wished that they could leave me alone for quite some time. I need some space. 

While I was strumming the guitar, my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo..." I answered in a not-so-interested tone.

"YongHwa ssi, this is Taeyeon. Can we meet for a while? I'm at your company building now. Backdoor entrance." With that, TaeYeon just ended the call.

I was confused. Why would TaeYeon wants to meet me? Is it because of Hyun..? My heart beat increased. I dropped my guitar and left to meet TaeYeon. 

 

Author's POV

YongHwa ran towards TaeYeon. Without even saying hello or anything to her, he quicky ask TaeYeon the question that has been spinning around his head. 

"How is SeoHyun? Why isn't she picking up my calls. I couldn't reach her at all? What happened? She just suddenly ask..." YongHwa couldn't finish his sentence because TaeYeon cut in.

"Whoa whoa... Slow down YongHwa ssi. I know you miss her but just wait. Look, The thing is, our company told SeoHyun to stop seeing you. Eventhough you guys are not dating publicy, but one of the rules in SM..." YongHwa cut in.

"Never date anyone. Yes I know. But...."

"But I think you guys should. You see, our maknae has changed a lot, positively. You too, YongHwa ssi. So I plan to let you guys date without actually seeing each other quite often. Well, I know it's complicated but we'll figure it out somehow."

YongHwa is quite confused and arched his eyebrows.

"I know as a leader I have to prevent you guys from dating but you see I fell in love with someone as well and we kinda date....." TaeYeon lowered her voice so that no one could really hear her.

"So I think......."

"But she wanted a break-up." YongHwa said.

"Don't worry. Our maknae is very obedient to her unnies." TaeYeon gave a palyful eveil looking face.

 

YongHwa's POV

After hearing TaeYeon's explanation, I felt a light of hope shone right at me. I drove baCk to CN BLUE's dorm and dropped myself on my bed. I tried calling Hyun but she's not answering. I sighed. If only you know how much I miss you?

My mind told me to sleep but my heart just kept calling out for SeoHyun, as if she is my breath. My oxygen. My world. I know that the other members noticed how much I change ever since that phonecall from Hyun but they just have no idea what was it about. I needed someone to talk to but they're busy with each other activities so how could I tell them? Plus, it is my problem. 

I looked at the ring we bought during our first meeting. I treasured it so much. I stood up and went to my desk and opened my drawer.I took out a book. That book is the book that Hyun made for me when she made me a scarf. I was so upset and disappointed with myself when I lost the scarf.

I brought it close to my chest and my mind flashed memories of SeoHyun and I together. We laughed, we hugged, I piggyback her, I backhug her and so much more. She's so beautiful, always is. I just wish she's right her by my side and just hold my hands and we could fall in love over and over again. 

The night has grew older and I fell asleep with Hyun's picture in my hands close to my chest. 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Note: I'm sorry that it is such a short chapter. I'll be making a longer chapter soon. Please comment. By the way, YongSeo Fighting!!!! :D

Thanks to

Internal Beauty Poster Shop { BUSY . NOT TAKING REQUESTS ! }

for the poster!