Finally

Our Song 우리 노래

Sorry for the late update... Hope you enjoy..!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Yonghwa was in his studio when Jung Shin came in to see him. Jung Shin has been worrying over his hyung because these past few months, the CN BLUE leader has not been eating well. YongHwa slept for a few hours then woke up just to stare at nothing. He mumbled nonsense in his sleep and has been keeping to himself lately. In other words, he's depressed.

Jungshin cannot hold it any longer so he did what he had to do. He should'vedone it in the first place.

"Hyung...," He called out but no response.

"Hyung, listen to me. I know why SeoHyun-ssi broke-up with you."

Yonghwa looked at his dongsaeng, "What did you say?"

"She broke up with you because Lee Soo Man forced her too."

"What?!" Lee Soo Man, you jerk, Yonghwa thought.

"Jessica ssi, TaeYeon ssi and Sunny ssi are the same as well."

"But I thought Donghae ssi is dating Yoona now."

"That's after he broke up with Jessica." JungShin explained.

"TaeYeon ssi and Sunny ssi?"

"They broke up with Leeteuk ssi and SungMin ssi."

Aigoo, Yonghwa thought.

"I have to speak to Hyun." With that he put his guitar aside and called SeoHyun, but as he predicted, she wouldn't answer his calls.

 

SeoHyun's POV

He called again. I wanted to hear his voice. I miss his voice. His voice is the only thing that could calm me down right now. Yuri unnie has been telling me, if I want to forget Yonghwa, I have to move on. She told me to go out with Kyuhyun ssi. But I don't like him. I love Yonghwa. What's so wrong about loving him...?

I blew air from my nose. I was so angry.. I am an adult for God's sake. Even my mom doesn't control me this much. And what about Jessica unnie, TeYeon unnie and Sunny unnie? They're suffering too. Why does this has to be this way..?

I belive that Yonghwa ssi is not dating Park Shin Hye. Why? Cause I believe him. That's the power of love. Omo, Seo Joo Hyun, when did you ever start to think like this. Very brave..!

 

Author's POV

Yonghwa drove his car to SM Building. He parked his car and unbuckled his seatbelt. Then, he went straight into the building. The artists there bowed at him but at the same time glared him a 'What-is-he-doing-here' look. He couldn't care much. Why would he? He asked a clerk something and made his way to his destination.

No, not to the SNSD Dorms, well he's going there but after he went to see this person.

Who? CEO Lee Soo Man.

He stopped infront of the office door and knocked twice and entered. Lee Soo Man was quite shocked but welcomed Yonghwa in.

"What brings you here?" The CEO asked

"I ma here to talk about my relationship with SNSD SeoHyun." He said bravely.

"Why? You are so brave to come here and straight away tell that to my face."

Yonghwa didn't even flinch.

"I heard that you both broke up."

"Was love our mistake?" Yonghwa almost shouted, but he held back his nager. His fists curled, his knuckles white.

"Sorry.."

"Was love our mistake? Was falling in love our mistake?"

"Yonghwa ssi.."

"When you fell in love with your wife, did anyone objected it? If anyone did, how did you feel? How would you feel?"

The CEO was taken aback.

"You will feel anger and depression and sadness..."

The CEO took off his glasses and was about to say something when Yonghwa cut him.

"Was love our mistake?" He asked again, this time a bit louder.

"No."

"Then please approve our relationship. SeoHyun is not a child anymore!"

"I can't do that. I-"

"Not only my relationship with SeoHyun, but SNSD Jessica's, TaeYeon's and Sunny's."

The CEO was angry, "You can't tell me what to do."

"Well love wasn't our mistakes, was it?"

"Leave! Now!"

"Approve our relationships!"

"Okay! Okay!"

"Really..?" Yonghwa couldn't believe what the CEO just said.

"I did that because of my niece. Then okay"

"Thank you!" He shook hands with the CEO and said thanks a lot of times.

Yonghwa happily ran out of the CEO's office and straight away to the SNSD Dorms.

 

At the SNSD Dorm

The girls were having a meeting. Just now, SeoHyun refused to go on a date with Kyuhyun. The leader has been quiet ever since the meeting started. Usually, if TaeYeon isn't conducting, Sica would, since she's the second oldest but Sica has been in her cold attitude lately. Very cold, she wouldn't speak to anyone and just gave them glares. If Sica isn't conducting then Sunny would but she's down today. Very sad. Sunny isn't like that. She's always cheerful and happy and energetic. But...

So Tifany conducted it. Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoona and SooYoung were the only ones listening to what Fany said. The rest were just too sad. Fany sighed. Yoona, as the second youngest, tried to cheer the maknae and her unnies up to no avail.

Then, a knock on the door. SooYoung got up to see who's the guest and she was very happy. Happy becase the gest will make the maknae happy.

"Yonghwa ssi." SooYoung exclaimed.

"Hello. But is SeoHyun here?"

"Maknae-ah.." SooYoung called.

SeoHyun came to the door and was shoocked to see Yonghwa.

"Oppa-"

Soo Young invited them in and Yonghwa quickly broke the news.

"I just me Lee Soo Man ssi and-"

"What?!" The girls exclaimed in unision.

Yonghwa rubbed his ears, "Aigoo, that was too loud girls."

"Sorry," The girls apologised.

"I met Lee Soo Man ssi and he approved my relationship with Hyunnie.." Yonghwa said while holding her hand.

SeoHyun just stared at him in shock.

"Really?!" Fany asked.

Sunny couldn't belive it so she called her uncle and put the conversation on speaker mode.

She asked if it's real and the CEO confirmed and the girls screamed.

"So that means Sica unnie, Sunny unnie and TaeYeon unnie could get back together with their boyfriends right?" HyoYeon asked.

"Yup!" The CEO said.

Yuri jumped happily and hugged her three unnies, then to her beloved SNSD maknae.

"Congratulations to all of you!"

SeoHyunwas so happy that she started to cry. Yonghwa hugged her and said everything's alright.

"Oppa.." SeoHyu said, still hugging him.

"Yes Hyunnie."

"Saranghae!" With that Yonghwa kissed his girlfriend's forehead and earned 'oohs' and 'aahs' from the SNSD unnies.

"That means I can get back with Minnie. YAY!!" Sunny cheered happily then calling Sungmin and said that she wants to meet him, immadiately.

TaeYeon went to call SJ leader, Leeteuk and Sica went to call her fish prince, Lee Donghae.

"That means Yesung oppa and I can start getting back together..!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Since when you two-" Fany asked and just kept quiet. Ah the y Yuri has her own ways.

"What a happy ending..!" TaeYeon exclaimed.

TaeYeon is happy to see all of the members cheering happily.

-THE END-

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm making a sequel to this story. It's in progress so please wait.

I hope you enjoy the finale. YongSeo forever..!