Wedding

Right through me
Kevin sat getting make up and his hair done. He felt happy and excited knowing he was gonna spend the rest of his life with eli. When he looked in the mirror he groaned at the dress feeling weird. But when he saw his face that washed away. He could believe he was a girl and felt beautiful. He looked down reminding himself he was a guy. He then put on his veil and saw Eli's father. "I know your Kevin .. thank you for making my boy happy." He said and kevin smiled "you knew this was gonna happen its why you let me stay here." Said kevin and he chuckled nodding "shall we?" He asked and kevin took his arm. "You make a great girl good job laddies." He said to the maids who looked excited. They held up the end of his dress and they walked out. Kevin looked at all the faces of people there finding Eli's unable to see anyone els. He bit his lip settlely making kevin blush and smile brightly. They got up to the steps and half listened to the priest. They said I do before kissing. They walked down getting rice thrown at them laughing along the way. Kevin paused throwing the bouquet and a maid caught it looking surprised. Everyone clapped and kevin and eli went cutting the cake. Kevin stuck it on his nose laughing getting it on his lips. They passed out pieces before enjoying they're own. Eli pulled kevin to dance when they were done. "Your mine forever .. oh how nice that sounds." Said eli twirling him. "Thank you for letting me stay when I needed it. I wouldn't change a thing." Said kevin leaning into his chest. "Neither would I." He said kissing his forehead. They danced with such passion not wanting to part. Some maid's cried at the sight of the two running off due to embarrassment. While others stayed so happy for the couple they wished to be. When the wedding was over they bid a farewell to all the guests wanting to be alone. Eli picked kevin up then taking him to they're room. "Time for our honeymoon night." He said kissing kevin.