The ball

Right through me
Eli stood utterly bored but happy that kevin seemed so happy and it in turn made him happy to. He saw his father and smiled wanting to thank him for forcing people on him. Without that he would have never met kevin the love of his life. He felt suddenly angry when some girl kept rubbing kevin. Of course he didn't notice he was unaffected by a womens touch. So when she sneaked a grab eli went shoving her off joining his side. He grabbed his instantly getting a reaction. He whispered telling him all she's done without him taking notice. He stayed away from that women after that dancing with eli elegantly along the mafia members. Suddenly some pulled them apart taking kevin aside. The maids put hair extensions and a lovely dress on him. They sneaked him to the front where the butler let him in."what .. what's going on?" He asked a maid "so you can act normally with the young master without alarming his father. Everyone els knows and accepts but he doesn't know." She informed him before they made a big deal about kevin's entrance. A maid told him what they did so eli could recognize him. Eli smiled walking to kevin before bowing reaching for his hand "may I have this dance?" He asked. Kevin smiled taking his hand "yes .. you may." He said in a light and silky tone almost sounding feminine. Eli pulled him close and everyone moved off the dance floor for them. They danced elegantly full of passion and chemistry. "Thank you for .. being in my life your .. all I want by my side will you marry me?" He asked him and kevin's eyes went wide. "Yes .. yes!" He said kissing him . Eli slipped on a beautiful ring on his finger that held a lovely square black diamond so it wasn't girly. He kissed him again getting lifted and twirled. Everyone clapped and cheered. They sneaked away a confused expression on his face before realization hit him. "Really eli you want me to act like a bride on our wedding day?" He asked and eli smiled nodding "you have the curves to pull it off." He said and kevin took a moment but nodded smiling "no high heels" he said before kissing him again.