Chapter 3

My Eye Candy, Park jiyeon ❤

[ Chapter 3: Heart Ache ]

 

[ 10:00a.m. In The School Rooftop ]

 

"Yong Suk oppa, why are we coming here? We have lessons, do you know?" Jiyeon said worriedly as Yong Suk was holding onto her hand as he pulled her up to the rooftop. 

The rooftop was empty and quiet. The birds were chirping on the edge of the building as sounds of the quacking of the birds flying on the clear blue sky could be heard. The entire rooftop was serene as both of them stepped onto the middle of the rooftop as the strong gusts of wind blew against them. The rooftop was indeed refreshing and a calm place to be at.

"Jiyeon, lets continue" Yong Suk said smirking while his hands were wrapped around her tiny ant-sized waist. 

Jiyeon's eyes widened as Yong Suk's lips were interlocked with hers. Jiyeon soon shut her eyes, returning the kiss as both of them kissed for the next minute. They pulled away from the kiss, but Yong Suk yearned for more. He leaned towards her again, but Jiyeon placed her finger at his lips as she worriedly looked around.

"Yah, oppa, what if someone sees us kissing? This won't be good, and there are even pictures of us hugging and kissing in the music room being spread around the class!" Jiyeon exclaimed. 

"There won't be anyone in the rooftop. We are all by ourselves, so don't worry, its our world here." Yong Suk whispered into her ears, as he went forward to her and hugged her tightly.

Everything was quiet and calm until sounfs of sniffing could be heard. Jiyeon immediately pushed Yong Suk away from the embrace as she turned her head around, there was no soul seen. Further sniffing could be heard again which strucked Jiyeon and Yong Suk's curiosity. 

"Oppa, you heard that right?" Jiyeon said. 

Both of them stepped forward, turning their head as they soon stopped their glaze at a student sitting on the ground at the corner of the building, he had his head buried between his arms as he was sniffing loudly. He seemed to be depressed.

"Yah!" Yong Suk shouted.

The student raised his head. His eyes were red and puffy as he panicked, wiping the tears off his face immediately as he stood up and bowed apologetically at both of them.

"Why are you doing here anyway? You shouldn't be here at all." Yong Suk said.

"You shouldn't be here either." The student replied back, sniffing as he hurriedly walked off.

"Yah, this guy..." Yong Suk cursed under his breath as Jiyeon pulled him back. 

*This guy.... he is so familiar.* Jiyeon thought Yong Suk pulled her in for another hug.

 

[ 12:00p.m. In the School Canteen ]

 

It was the break time, and Jiyeon and Yong Suk was at the canteen, after skipping 2 hours of Mathematics lesson. Jiyeon was eating her food while Yong Suk made secret glances at Jiyeon as he slowly munched on his food. Jieun, came to them skipping as she placed her bowl of ramyeon on the table, sitting beside Jiyeon as she stare at Yong Suk who was rolling his eyes to Jiyeon as he ate his food. 

"Wah, looks like the message being spread around isn't false. You guys are obviously dating." Jieun said, shooking her head in disbelief. "But in anyway, congrats Jiyeon and Yong Suk, you guys look good together anyway." Jieun added on, slurping on her udon noodle.

Yong Suk smiled while Jiyeon continued eating her food as both of them remained silent.

They have finished their food and Jieun went back to the music room to practice her solo part. Yong Suk and Jiyeon was taking a stroll in the school park. Jiyeon had her eyes stuck onto the beautiful shrubs and flowers planted along the sidewalk. She squatted down as she touched the petals softly and smiled widely.

"You like them?" Yong Suk said, smiling at her.

Jiyeon looked at the flowers and nodded. The beauty of the flowers have attracted her, the beautiful petals that bloomed so perfectly as the petals were equally distributed and the flower was bright and lovely. 

"You like flowers, don't you?" Yong Suk asked again.

"They are really lovely, don't you think?" Jiyeon replied back, as Yong Suk nodded his head in agreement. 

Jiyeon stood up as she placed her hands into the pockets again as Yong Suk wrapped his hands around her waist. Jiyeon shunned away as her eyes widened as she frantically turned her head around, worrying about any students gossiping about them. She then bit her lips and mouthed, 'Why did you do that' to him.

"I can't take it anymore." Yong Suk explained, sighing. 

Jiyeon lowered her head as Yong Suk had his hands wrapped around her as both of them strolled along the school park.

"When we are married, I'll plant lots of beds of flowers in our backyard. You'll then be able to see them everyday. If you are stressed or sad, stare at the bed of flowers and you'll be alright almost instantly." Yong Suk whispered into her ears, giving her a tingling sensation in her tummy as she could not control but to grin widely.

 

The school day passed by quickly as Jiyeon and Yong Suk was already in the music room. Jiyeon opened her violin case to be shocked by the broken strings on her violin. Her eyes widened in shock as her jaws were left hanging open in disbelief. Her mind was at loss. She wondered how did she broke the violin strings, another part of her mind was wondering about the auditons later on.

She bit her lips as she nervously clenched her fists as she gripped forcefully on the edge of her skirt. More and more members soon went in and most of the violin players in the ensemble was already in the music room. They all took out their clean, beautiful violins as they were chatting amongst themselves. They tuned their violin as Jiyeon's eyes wandered around the music room.

Everyone was busy preparing their musical instruments and Yong Suk was at the piano, tuning in as well. The sight of them made her inferior as she felt goosebumps on her arms. Surrounded with nervousness, beads of sweat came trickling down her neck as she stood up with her violin case and nudged Jieun as she signalled her to go out of the music room.

She hurriedly picked herself up and zoomed out of the music room with Jieun as she stood behind the back doors of the music room. Jieun wore a clueless expression as Jiyeon pulled Jieun to her and said, "Jieun, do you have extra violin strings. My violin strings snapped." 

Jieun's eyes widened. Being shocked, "What? How did you broke them?" Jieun asked.

"I guess..." Jiyeon said, pausing for a moment as she thought about the happenings of the day. Flashbacks of the morning where she bumped onto a male student strucked her head. "I bumped onto this guy this morning and the violin case just slipped out of me, it fell onto the ground. I think that's how I broke them." Jiyeon said.

She stomp her feet lightly on the ground as she nervously place her hand at her chin. "What am I going to do, Jieun?" Jiyeon said, her eyes meant trouble.

Jieun sighed deeply. "I don't have any violin strings. Since I'm in the performers' list, I'll lend you mine for the day? Since we bought the same violins, my violin shouldn't be a problem to you. I'll just... skip this practice." Jieun said. 

Jiyeon turned her head as she frowned in guilt. She hesitated as she grab Jieun's hands, wearing that sad expression. Jieun nodded her head as she patted on her hands. 

"Don't worry, skipping this practice doesn't mean the end of the world. You just focus on today's audition alright? Do well." Jieun said, giving her the warm smile. 

Jiyeon nodded her head slowly, but her mind was not at ease. She felt really bad for lending Jieun's violin for the day. Jieun is the lead violinist for the founder's day performance. She will be having her solo part in the middle of the song. She needed practice for it, but Jiyeon had to use her violin for the day would mean less practice time for her.

Jiyeon went back in to the music room as Jieun passed her the violin as Jieun excused herself out of the music room with Jiyeon's broken violin that was hidden in the violin case.

Jiyeon's eyes continuously paid attention to Jieun as she faded out of the music room as the doors close. Jiyeon heaved a sigh as she turned around to see Yong Suk worriedly staring at her.

He widened his eyes as his brows were raised, questioning her. Jiyeon took message of his expression as she forced an assuring smile, nodding her head as Yong Suk returned with a bright smile.

 

The auditions for the founder's day performance begun and the auditions went by fast. Each member were granted with 2 minutes of show time as they would try to impress the judges with their talent in that 2 minutes. Each members had their audtions and it was down to Jiyeon and another violinist. 

Jiyeon clutched onto her skirt as she lowered her head. The member in the room started playing her violin. Jiyeon's heart was thumping at a fast rate, upon hearing the melody played by the violinist inside the audition room.

"Jiyeon, you'll be alright." Yong Suk said as he took a seat beside her. 

"Yong suk oppa, I'm actually using Jieun's violin. I don't know if I could handle this well." Jiyeon worriedly said.

"What happened to yours?" Yong Suk asked.

"It broke when I accidentally bumped onto this guy in the morning when I'm heading to the music room." Jiyeon explained. Clearing and pausing for a while, she then continued on, saying, "She lent hers to mine instead and ditched this practice." 

Yong Suk smirked as he patted her shoulders. "It's alright, believe in yourself and your talent. You'll do well no matter what, I have faith and trust in you. I trust your talent. You will excel and get a spot in the performers list. After all, you're the genuis Yong Suk's girlfriend. You'll do as well as me." Yong Suk coaxed her.

Jiyeon gave him the genuine smile, the smile that he wanted all along. She then nodded her head as Yong Suk inched to her and kissed her forehead. "Good luck." He whispered to her as Jiyeon smiled at him widely.

 

"PARK JIYEON." One of the judges cried out. 

 

This is the time. The time that meant much to her future, her prospects. Jiyeon took a deep breath and gulped. With Yong Suk's comfort and Jieun's great help, Jiyeon's eyes were huge and filled with confidence. Her mind was brought back at ease thanks to Yong Suk's help as she went in, bursting with confidence.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jiyeon immnida." Jiyeon greeted, taking a bow as she picked the violin up and positioned it. The judges gave her the signal as she started playing the violin.

She played with passion. She thought of the years of playing the violin. Since the young age of 4, she picked up violin and has been playing and practicing it until this day. 12 Years. 12 years of hard work and passion. She wanted to continue this passion and achieve the dream of hers, to be a successful violinist. She then poured her emotions and everything that is on her mind, the urge to achieve the dreams and continue the passion on her music. The beautiful lullaby and melody that came out from the violin miraculously caught attention of all the judges.

The judges wore amazed looks as they inched forward, paying attention to her playing the violin. She soon stopped the music solemnly, which made one of the judges tear up. Jiyeon bowed again as silence crept upon her. The audition room remained silent, except for a female judge who was busy wiping the tears off her face. One judge stood up, which aroused Jiyeon's curiosity.

*Did i do something wrong...* Jiyeon thought.

The judge's face was stern as a small grin slowly formed between his lips. Jiyeon let off a sigh of relief as the other judges stood up and gave her a beaming applause. She have indeed received a standing ovation by her judges.

In her 12 years, she had never received such beaming response from judges. Jiyeon shed tears of joy as they announced her favourable results, "You're selected." That female judge said, giving her a thumbs up. 

Jiyeon smiled widely as she continuously bowed at them graciously as she exited the audition room, grinning sheepishly.

 

"I did it~" Jiyeon said to Yong Suk as she hugged him tightly, while crying in happiness as her eyes caught attention of Jieun who stood there grinning as she held up her fixed violin. Her eyes glittered as she pulled away from the hug as she went and hugged Jieun tightly. "Gomawo, Jieun-ah, you're really my best friend ever." Jiyeon exclaimed.

Yong Suk approached to them and smiled upon the sight. Great friends. That's what he envies. He does not have any close friends, other than her. But having her by his side is all he needed now.

They celebrated Jiyeon's success in Hongdae as they all went to have a nice dinner in a posh restaurant and they went shopping for presents for Jiyeon. That night was truly amazing for Jiyeon. Being with her best friend and her boyfriend, it really meant a lot and will forever remain in her heart. This memory was truly unforgettable.

 

 

[ 10:00p.m. In Jiyeon's Home ] 

 

Jiyeon placed her bag and the violin case on the ground as she hopped onto the bed, plunging onto the bed as she stuck her phone out and read her SNS (Social Networking Site). She scrolled through the tweets as she went to see her interactions. To her surprise, she was bombarded with loads of tweets at her. It all read:

IUJieun: Congrats to Jiyeonnie on achieving the spot in the Performers' List! @pjy1234 @yongsuk93

yongsuk93: Haha, yeah she's awesome thats why. :) ㅋㅋㅋ@IUJieun @pjy1234

YuraDay: @pjy1234 Looks like someone is dating the School Piano Prince~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCongrats!

INFINITELKIM: @pjy1234 Are you dating Yong Suk?

JiyulCutie24: @pjy1234 OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER! CONGRATTTSSSS :)

Sohyunnie: @pjy1234 Perfect match ㅋㅋㅋ!!! 

Jaekyung3: @pjy1234 Daebak! You and Yong Suk are the hottest items in school now! 

Minkyu12: @pjy1234 Woah looks like the princess met the prince! @yongsuk93

Jaesook: @pjy1234 and @yongsuk93 are trending in school currently. hahahaha\

 

Jiyeon clicked onto Myungsoo's tweet as it aroused her curiosity. "Whos' this guy. Never heard of him before... He isn't one of my followers nor am I following him at all.." Jiyeon mumbled to herself as Jieun suddenly called her.

"Yobosaeyo?"

(Jieun here, anyway why is Myungsoo tweeting you?)

"Myungsoo? Oh, I was just looking at his tweet. I never heard or see him before... I wonder how he knew about me and tweeted to me about this?"

(Yah, you're now popular throughout the school so thats not a legit question. Anyway, his tweet is totally creeeeepy. Oh gosh, its exactly creeping me out. I'm getting goosebumps already.)

"You're true. Everyone's congratulating me yet he's like asking me about my dating life."

(And do you know he's the lead guitarist from that trashy Infinite band.)

"Trashy Infinite band? Oh you mean those performing in school to gain some tips?"

(Yeah, those guys. Hmmm, but he isn't really that trashy. He's pretty decent-looking and pretty good in studies and music. A shame that he isn't of a classy sort of person.)

"You sounded really arrogant though Jieunnie"

(Oh but whatever. He's annoying by the look of the tweets. But... he's following you, you know that.)

"Jinja? Should I follow him back? I usually do this if other guys that I don't know follows me."

(Urgh, seriously? Go unfollow those guys. Why bother following people you don't even know? And check out his tweets, its creepy, he's like some stalker or some sort. He always tweet about this girl. This girl and that. Tweeting about her well-being and , such a whiny person I have ever met. Ugggh)

"Jieunnie, I'll talk to you later, I'll go get practicing my violin. See ya."

(Ne.. ne)

 

Jiyeon checked Myungsoo's twitter account to be amazed by all the scary tweets by him. There are some decent ones, but half of it is filled about talking about this girl. *Aiish, what type of stalker is he? Stalking a girl.* Jiyeon thought as she placed the phone down onto the side table as she stood up from the bed and went to practice her violin.


Here's the update! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

My thoughts: Okay, I'm sorry if these 3 chapters seemed like Myungsoo is some horrible and disgusting stalker that tweets about a girl and stalking her (will see it in chapter 4)... But trust me, Myungsoo will stop. :)

- Authornim

 

Preview:

Myungsoo stood behind the backdoors of the music room, where he could hear Jiyeon playing the violin. She was all alone, as he expected until someone went in via the front door.

" Let's go on a date, since we haven't go for one officially since last week. " 

*She isn't dating him... Isn't dating him..* Myungsoo thought, as he was on the way to a venue.