Chapter 2

My Eye Candy, Park jiyeon ❤

[ Chapter 2: The Encounter ]

 

 

[ 10:05p.m. In Front of Jiyeon's Home ]

 

"Yong Suk-ah, you should probably get going back home. I can walk home from here. It's getting late anyway, and we got to practice for the performance." Jiyeon said politely.

"Ah, ani. It's alright. It's just a few minutes wasted only. It's fine with me, as long as the few minutes wasted I can be with you." Yong Suk said, smiling sheepishly.

Jiyeon's heart raced further by his words as she forced a smile back at him as she slowly walked to the front gate. She was speechless and of course utterly shocked by his words that both of them are surrounded by an awkward silence. Jiyeon could feel her goosebumps popping out on her arms, as it was worsened by the strong gust of cold wind that blew against her, untangling her hair, letting the hair flew loosely.

It seemed like hours until she stopped at the gate where she flashed her keys and the door automatically flew open, giving her a huge, grand entrance to her house, that was gigantic. A true mansion and an exquisite house indeed.

The dark, artsy metal gate opened fully as Jiyeon turned around and said to Yong Suk, "I've reached home already. You should really go now." She said, lowering her head down, trying to avoid Yong Suk's glaze.

Yong Suk suddenly pushed his hands out and gripped onto her both arms. Jiyeon raised her head up, as she widened her eyes staring at Yong Suk in shock. Yong Suk flashed her his warm eyes, as a grin was formed between his lips. Both of them stood there motionless. Jiyeon could feel her legs trembling in fear. She bit her lips as she could feel heat gushing through every corner of the body.

Feeling with sudden adrenaline rush, as Yong Suk's hands went to her head as he lifted her hair as he smiled at her delightfully, Jiyeon gripped onto the edge of her dress tightly.

Yong Suk was smiling uncontrollably as he chuckled, "You're really very pretty."

The words struck Jiyeon's mind. Questions came flooding her mind as she tried to decipher his message but her mind rang no answers at all. Leaving her stunned, Yong Suk pecked her forehead as he walked off back home.

Left standing there dumbfolded, Jiyeon slowly touched the spot where he pecked on her forehead. It felt a little moist, definitely his saliva. Jiyeon's lips formed a wide grin as she giggled at herself uncontrollably. She then turned her head, seeing Yong Suk's back not too far away, she shouted, "Yong Suk-ah!" 

Yong Suk turned around, confused. Jiyeon smiled and shouted at him again, "Take care~ See you tomorrow" 

Yong Suk nodded his head, raising his hand and waved goodbye to her. As they bid their farewells, their separated by metres and metres and soon, seeing Yong Suk's silhouette fading away from her sight, she let off a sigh, clutching on her strap of the violin case. She stood there for a while, thinking of the sudden affectionness. 

Blushing again, she cleared the thoughts as she went into her house, smiling foolishly.

"Jiyeon dear, you're back already?~" The mother said, which happened to walk out of the kitchen, holding a glass of water. Jiyeon smiled at her as she bowed at her in respect. "Ne, omma. I'll get going to my room." Jiyeon excused herself.

"Um, wait Jiyeon dear." The mother said. "Did something happen to you today? You seemed unexpectedly happy and joyful from the wide smiles on your face. You don't usually smile like that." The mother questioned her.

Jiyeon flashed an assuring smile as she patted her mother's shoulders. "I'll tell you when the time comes. Just be excited for it, that's all I can say." Jiyeon said. Seeing her mother's puzzled expression, she then added on, "Ok omma, I'd get back to my room, see you." She then walked up the stairs to her room.

 

Jiyeon shut the doors tight as she placed her violin case beside the lamp desk as she hopped onto the bed, plunging onto the soft cushions on the bed. She sighed as she curled herself up at one corner of the bed, reminiscing about the moment with Yong Suk not too long ago. It was intimate, and she really have to admit it was brain-wrecking yet happy about it.

However, she was clueless by his intentions. What did Yong Suk actually do that for? Is there a message behind it? Jiyeon thought deeply as she rolled to the other side of the bed, quietly thinking about it. 

After a while, her phone vibrated. She automatically took it out as her eyes glittered upon seeing the sender of the message. Her lips curled up in joy as she read the message that said:

From Yong Suk:

Have a nice rest~ I'll see you in school tomorrow, as usual.

 

Jiyeon bit her lips as she immediately dialled Jieun.

(Yobosaeyo?)

"Jieun-ah~~~~" 

(Oh, Jiyeonnie. What's up?~)

"Jieun-ah, Yong Suk... He just... aaaaaaaaaah~~~~!!! KYAHHH~"

(Yah, Jiyeonnie, are you alright, shall I come over and accompany you for the night?)

"Ne, I'll tell you more about it. OH MY GOD, I'm EXPLODING FEEELSSSS RIGHT NOW"

(Arraso, be there in 15 minutes, see ya.)

She hung up the call as Jiyeon placed the phone at her chest, squealing like a happy kid.

 

Not breaking the promise, Jieun indeed came within 15 minutes. She greeted Jiyeon's mom politely before making her way up the stairs to Jiyeon's room. She knocked onto the door where Jiyeon immediately grabbed and pushed her inside as Jieun placed her bag of belongings on the ground as both of them are sat on the bed, side to side, face to face.

"Omo, Jieun-ah~ I think he really feel that way to me... After so much of deep thoughts, I finally realize it." Jiyeon started to explain which arouse Jieun's curiousity.

"What did he do to you?" Jieun asked.

Jiyeon paused for a while then replied, "He kissed my forehead." Jiyeon let off a satisfying sigh and added on, "He never did such stuff to me before. I got really shocked at that moment when he grab me by my arms. His touch was so soft and warm. I never felt like this before... And anyway he never did something like this before... I mean for all these years of friendship." 

"Woah, this means that it isn't friendship so simple. This means that he have feelings for you! Which means your unrequited love is coming to an end!" Jieun squealed, tugging onto her arms.

Jiyeon giggled as she bit her lips and touched her lips. "Do you really think so?" She asked again.

"Of course, you yourself have already figured it out anyway~" Jieun said. She then questioned her again, "But did he say anything particularly strange? Like something very affectionate or something he'll never ask or say?" 

Jiyeon sighed as she hit her head in disappointment. Pouting her lips, she answered, "Ani. He didn't." 

"Aiish, this Yong Suk. Isn't it obvious that you're carrying a torch for him? Gah, he's really living in delusion." Jieun cursed under her breath but to be received a smack on her shoulders.

"Yah. Don't say about him so negatively." Jiyeon hissed at Jieun.

Jieun nodded her head and , "Okay, Yong-Suk's wife." Jieun said, gaining another hit on her shoulders by Jiyeon. "But to be honest, In all honesty and blah blah, I think Yong-Suk is shy. He's way too shy to confess to you. But its great that he tried his best by taking initiative to show you his love for you through that pathetic forehead kiss." Jieun added on.

Jiyeon sighed. "What do you mean by that anyway?" 

"Confess to him~" Jieun replied.

"Jinja? Argh, wae? What if he rejects?" Jiyeon said, hesitating.

"God damn it, grow some guts. This is a new century, go and take initiative and confess him, but didn't you say he kissed your forehead just now? Argh, he'll probably accept it so don't you worry. Do this if you want to stop delaying and get dating with him. He's a nice man and you'll surely get the support of me." Jieun persuaded, as Jiyeon slowly nodded her head in defeat.

 

 

[ 7:56a.m. in Kirin High School of Arts ]

 

Jiyeon sent Yong Suk a text in the morning to meet her a little earlier in school. Jiyeon grabbed her bag as she pushed the car doors and exited the car as she rushed into the school. 

Just at that time, Myungsoo was heading to school, not too far from Jiyeon as he was struggling to carry his guitar case while carrying his heavy school bag. 

"Ah.. oops." Myungsoo said as he hit upon someone's chest.

"argh." The person cursed under her breath as she cleaned her uniform. 

"Um sorry. I didn't see you coming." Myungsoo apologized.

"Grow some eyes." The person coldly said. Myungsoo had his head lowered as he continuously bow apologetically at the person. After a while, he raised his head to see Jiyeon wiping her uniform.

"Are you alright?" Myungsoo asked shyly. 

Jiyeon looked at him with her cold brown-coloured eyes. She nodded her head, "I'm alright." She said as she picked her violin case and carried it off with her, walking away from him.

*Aish, Myungsoo why did you even bump onto her... Her image of me is surely tarnished.* Myungsoo thought as he bit his head in a fit of anger.

 

Jiyeon soon made her way to the music room. The music room was empty, but sounds of the piano could be heard as it echoed throughout the room. *Yong Suk* Jiyeon immediately thought of him as she walked up to the stage where the instruments were all neatly placed on the floor with chairs beside them. Jiyeon placed her violin down as well as she realize Yong Suk was busy playing the piano.

Still unaware of her existence, Yong Suk gently shut his eyes as his fingers automatically moved about and pressed the different keys of the piano, continuing his awe-inspiring song piece. 

"That was great." Jiyeon sounded, causing Yong Suk to open his eyes widely and turned his head around to Jiyeon.

"Oh.. You're here already?" Yong Suk said, caught by surprise. 

"Ne. You are so engrossed in playing the piano just now so I didn't dare to disturb you." Jiyeon explained as Yong Suk smiled widely as he stood up. 

Jiyeon slowly inched towards him as a bead of sweat trickled down her neck as she soon stopped at several inches before him. "Yong Suk-ah... I.. I asked you to come... so early is.." Jiyeon said but she was stuttering and hesitating to continue the sentence.

Yong suk furrowed his brows in curiosity as Jiyeon bit her lips as she closed her eyes and confessed, "I want to confess my feelings for you.... I... I LIKE YOU." 

Yong Suk was caught back by her confession as he remained utterly speechless. He bit his lips as well as he lowered his head, staring at the ground, lost for words. 

"I.. I'm sorry if it made you surprised and shocked. Uhh... Uhh.. if you don't feel that way it's alright, I'm utterly alright to be rejected. I won't be sad... I'll just probably live my life to the fullest as I always will." Jiyeon said, forcing a laugh as she pretended to be happy and elated.

"Jiyeon..." Yong Suk mumbled.

Yong Suk went forward as his head was going closer to Jiyeon. Jiyeon could feel her cheeks burning up in nervousness as she could feel his hot warm breaths. His breaths were heavy and soon Jiyeon shut his eyes to feel a soft lips planted onto hers.

He kissed her. Jiyeon froze on the spot as she felt like that moment was eternity. Butterflies in her stomach could be felt, her body lightened and was literally floating in the air, in happiness. 

They kissed for a minute as Yong Suk pulled away from the kiss. "Does this answer you now?" Yong Suk said. "Call me oppa" he added on.

"Yong Suk oppa..." Jiyeon muttered back, a smile formed on her face.

Jiyeon pushed her body to him, hugging him tightly, as both of them remained in their embrace for a moment.

 

Behind the doors of the music room were Minah and Yura whom stumbled upon their kiss and embrace. Being shocked and surprised, Minah shrieked, "WAH DAEBAK". 

"I knew something was fishy about them." Minah said, snapping pictures of them kissing and hugging. 

"This is gonna be sweeet" Yura exclaimed.

 

 

[ 9:00a.m. in Classroom A4 ]

 

"Wah, this is truly a perfect match." A girl in the class exclaimed, as she stare at her phone attentively. 

"Yah, hes so hot. He's taken already!!!!!!" Another girl squealed as she broke down into crocodile tears. 

"Yah, do you even think he'll date you? This kind of hot, handsome prince only dates the hot and pretty princess. So, lose hope girl." Another girl said, nudging the other girl.

Myungsoo was staring at the three girl's conversation which strucked his curiosity. He knew it was something to do with the class A5, where all the rich people are in. 

"Yah, Myungsoo!" Sungyeol yelled as he ran to his seat as he flashed him his phone. "Read this message. Someone sent this to me." Sungyeol instructed as Myungsoo took the phone and read the message.

 

From Minhyuk: 

This is a copied message. [PASS THIS AROUND THE SCHOOL VIA SMS]

HELLO GUYS, WE HAVE A NEW SCOOP IN SCHOOL! LOOKS LIKE A PRINCE AND PRINCESS IS FORMED IN THE SCHOOL!~~

[ATTACHED PICTURES OF JIYEON AND YONG SUK KISSING AND HUGGING ]

 

Myungsoo's eyes widened in shock as his heart sank deep down as he felt his heart shattered into pieces. He bit his lips as Sungyeol snatched his phone away as Sungyeol said to him, "You should forget about her. She is already taken. And the guy loves her too, and he is Yong Suk, the school's prince. So... you better not think about her anymore." 

Myungsoo sighed as he took his bag and went out of class.

"Yah, Myungsoo! You ditching class?!" Sungyeol exclaimed but Myungsoo left the class hurriedly.


 

Preview: 

"Yong Suk Oppa, why are we coming up to the rooftop?"         "It's our private date time." 

"Uh, its already occupied?"                                     "Uh sorry, you guys can continue your date."

 

"Myungsoo, you better forget her."                   *How do I forget when my unrequited love for her is so strong.*       *It's hard*

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! :)

- Authornim