Chapter 3

Prohibited Love

No one In this world can understand Tiffany like Jessica does. Sometime Jessica feels like she is a crazy fan, always watching every single things that Tiffany does. If Tiffany didn’t like something, that will be Jessica’s enemy. That’s why Jessica has to call people come to kill all the insects and bugs  every week. Jessica always making a plane and going to the store. If Tiffany wants to put herself in a house like that, Jessica will make Tiffany sees that didn’t madder where Tiffany hides herself, the world will be always around her .

Looking after Jessica left the house, Tiffany feels little disappointed. Lonelinies surrounding Tifffany when Jessica is not with her. Tiffany lying on her bed and fall to sleep. Obvious that if ‘someone’ is not at home, Tiffany didn’t have any hope that ‘someone’ will go to her room or anything

 

 

------

 

About 2 hours later

This time Jessica spend really long time at the store, usually Jessica went to the store and ran home really fast run to her room and show her what Jessica had brough for her.

Tiffany graps her blanket tightly and crumple them in her mightmare and illusion of dream

 

*Tiffany’s Dream*

Tiffany found herself is standing in a empty dark place, trying to reach forward but nothing happen, keep turning and looking around Tiffany feels hopeless . She moves a couple step forward, everything is dark. She walks faster and faster, feeling everything surround her is spinning. Suddenly, something is readly light that she could hardly see, but she can hear a big explosion. Tiffany sits down and cover her ear, it’s hurt and painful…

 

So pain….

 

Tiffany sees a person in front of her looking mournful, with a evil smile, but when she looks up that person is collape.

 

NOOOOOOO

 

So familair, it keep repeat it over and over again, It lacerate Tiffany’s heart. Tears are keep falling down when Tiffany know how that person it.....

 

Chinho, no. Please Chinho

 

her fiance. Screaming in pain and scare, but somewhere Tiffany can see a small light that hit her faceand make her past out in her own dream

 

*end Tiffany’s dream*

 

“Fany, Fany ah, are you ok? Fany” Jessica shook Tiffany body, when she Tiffany is keep shaking. Tiffany walke up and breathe hardly, eyes are open widely. Her hands are still grab the blanket, and her whole body is shaking non stop

“You have a nighmare again” Jessica asks worry, and bring a cup of water to Tiffany. Tiffany waves her hand express that she is okay, accept the water from Jessica and drink the whole thing. Everytime Tiffany has a nightmare, after wake up she had to drink water to make herself release the fear inside of her and that’s why there is one person always put water in Tiffany’s room so she can drink it.

“Do you need anything else?”

Tiffany sighs and look at the window. Everytime Tiffany sleep when around sunset, that nightmare always following her, It’s emergent and lively, It’s like she is come back to day again. A weird feeling that inside of her....

“I have something is really cool, let see together” before Tiffany could say anything, Jessica grab her hand, since Jessica knew that Tiffany will shook her head

Normally Jessica didn’t touch Tiffany much, and Tiffany didn’t like Jessica to touch her anyway. But right now, after a long dark nightmare,  Jessica’s touch is turn warm it bring Tiffany back into the reality. The way Jessica is excited about something make Tiffany’s heart beat faster, It’s not the feeling like she just had the nightmare.

“Ta da~~~” Jessica slowly push Tiffany forward, waitting for Tiffany’s reaction. At least Jessica want Tiffany to know that everything can be possible…

Tiffany is looking around the living room. If was Tiffany from 4 months ago when she sees all this thing, she will scream with joy and excitement, or running around and making noise. But it’s not 4 months ago. Tiffany understands everything Jessica did for her, and all that little things make Tiffany’s heart is not listen to her anymore, but she will never show that on her face even a little.

“Cause you don’t go to the with me, than I bring the store home for you”

Jessica spending a lot of time at the store cause she buys every single things that Tiffany likes, and put them around the living room like a little store, a store that has everything Tiffany likes.

“sorry for not having much employee, but you know, we just only have one customer” Jessica shrugs and put on a cooking hat and clothe like a real serves.

First, Jessica pulls Tiffany to the food place to try the food, Jessica through and on the table. Tiffany slowly put the food in and bite it.

“We want to know know the food tast like” Jessica use ajuma voice, act like she was made the food. Tiffany stare at Jessica for a while and look at the food on her hand, Tiffany knows the reason why Jessica is doing this, she just want Tiffany to have a nice dinner. And never give up on what she doing even for a second. Tiffany is a human she has feeling, and love.....Tiffany trys to eat everything Jessica gave her, just let the girl infront of her understand that she has a feelling too.

Tiffany graps a pieces of food on her place and feed Jessica. That happy babo smile, just only Tiffany make her like that. Jessica slowly push it to Tiffany, wanting her to eat it, for Jessica seeing Tiffany eat that will be the happiest thing for Jessica. Jessica pulls Tiffany to the snacks section, let Fany sits on the chair in the kitchen and start to set up the table like in a restaurant.

"Good everning Miss.. here the menu, what you want for dessert" Tiffany is suprise by everything Jessica had done, she brough the hold restaurant home, and Tiffany didn't eat that much, Tiffany can not imagine or just say that she is speedless right now, but she know that Jessica is a cute babo ^^.

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for the late update (cause I have 2 fics need to be done). btw thanks everyone for voting, subsribles, comments, and to all the silent readers.