Chapter 2

Prohibited Love

Jessica didn't accept herself to step into Tiffany's room. Sound funny right? living together for 4 months and never walk to 'her' room. Jessica can even changes her life to make Tiffany is happy. Jessica wants to touch Tiffany (she means hand and face), but she just can’t do it. She can only sit there and watch Tiffany. Don’t she sees Jessica’s love?. Sometime Jessica wants tell Tiffany how she fell about her, but by looking in Tiffany’s eyes, she becomes weak and can’t say anyword

 

People will not accept their love, specially Jessica's parent. This is her responsiblity for Jessica to taking care of Tiffany, she can't betray them. She can do anything for Tiffany if she wants too, even take her life away she will accept . Jessica just want to see Tiffany’s smile, but she also know that will never happen. Jessica missed, her smile when she see anything pink she miss that moment .

 

Is already 3AM, nothing has change. Jessica feels like she not even exit infront of Tiffany. Tiffany turns around and close Jessica’s book, and make a sign that she wanna go to her room. Tiffany still silent and walk to her room, everytime seeing Tiffany in fain Jessica is in fain, and more worry about the girl. If that tragedy not have happen, Tiffany will walk to the place cover with pink roses, and Jessica didn’t have taking care a person that she have no hope with.

Her eyes is follwing tiffany to her room and making sure if she ok, than Jessica walks to her room. Putting a book on the table jessica sitting down on the chair. Jessica feels so tire and sleepy without Tiffany next to her, looking at the picture on the table Jessica smile sadly at the guy in the picture. What If……

 

Jessica walks to her bed, lying down in her comtable bed. She is too tired, she need energy for tomorrow and for the next day. That have her and Tiffany….

 

 

 

 

 

The one that she has to call: sister-in-law

 

 

Jessica wake up early in the morning, it’s obvious that now it’s not like 4 months ago. Jessica had to wake up every day at 7 and making breakfast  for her and Tif. Its just 2 sandwiches and 2 cups of straberry milk, but Jessica had try her best for that. Eventhough Tiffany didn’t eat breakfast everyday, but Jessica had to make 2 even Tiffany eat it nor not. Jessica has to remind herself that she not only taking care of herself, but she has to taking care of Fany too..

Jessica can also hider people, but Tiffany didn’t like danger people around, That’s why Jessica has to do eveything for Tif. It’s weird thing that Tiffany accepts to live with Jessica eventhough 4 months ago they don’t even know each other much.

Looking to the empty chair next to her, she has to eat breakfast without Tiff. Jessica feels like Tiff didn’t want to see her or not. Holding a cup of milk and a sandwitch and walk to Tiffany’s room: the word “Don’t Disturb, Thanks” that on the door, Jessica hate that three words

 

Jessica knows that Tiffany didn’t want anyone to be bother, but the girl in the room didn’t eat anything from yesterday. Jessica slowly knock the door, Jessica also know that Tiffany will never open the door or answer anything, but she just knock to let Tiffany know. Jessica accept herself to open the door even Tiffany says yes or no, because this is Jessi’s house.

 

*door open*

 

“Fany ah, I am coming..”

Tiffany looks at the door, the place she knows that Jessica will come and bring breakfast for her every morning at 8:30.

It’s not like Tiffany didn’t know how much Jessica care for her, but Tiffany didn’t want that and can’t accept Jessica’s care for her. It’s simple that their relationship only stop at a ‘friend’.

“Look, sandwich is really good.. Yummy..”

Everyday Jessica has to do somthing like that, just want Tiffany to eat. Jessica always fail on making things funny or telling joke but she didn’t give up. Little by little, Jessica hopes that all her work, Tiffany will see and understand it.

“If you eat good, we going eat straberry ice cream” Jessica swings a sandwitch plate infront of Tiffany, but Tiffany looks at Jessica with a insensitivity eyes

It is not like tiffany didn’t want to eat. She is hungry, but she knows that she shouldn’t eat, Why? For her life? She just want to die. If Jessica not begging Tiffany for thousand times, Tiffany will not be in this world.

Sometimes Tiffany asks herself.  What’s  Jessica had own her in their past life? Or she had own jessica ?. Why?? In this life they have facing each other like this. Tiffany didn’t understand ehy she can’t get away from this complicated relationship. Affordable, her lonely heart need someone to cover that place and Jessica is the one?

 

“Why, Fany didn’t like straberry ice cream?. What about totoro? A pink totoro?”

Suddenly tiffany starts to cry like a little kid. Totoro again, why everyone appease her with totoro. He did that too, and Jessi did the same. Why you two are the same.

Freaking out, Jessica didn’t know what to do, she takes a box of tissue and give to Tiffany. Jessica didn’t want to touch Tiffany before Tiffany accept it, that make Tiffany feel better. Tiffany quickly wipe tear o her cheek. Tiffany can cry and stop right the way, since she didn’t want Jessica to worry about her. Tiffany though Jessica will give up, but not for today Jessica sits next to the bed under tiffany’s feet, and looking in her eyes. Their eyes were touch

“Just eat for me.. is that ok?”

That brown eyes with love and care again make me feel weak. Tiffany never feel that scare to Jessica eyes like right now.  It feel like it burn every single part in her mind, let her heart beat like it how it work and forward to the girl in front of her. Tiffany can obviously see how Jessica feel by looking at her eyes ‘hope’ and ‘pain, and waiting for Tiffany to response.

Tiffany takes peaces of sandwitch and bite it. It didn't madder is it good or bad, or how the flavor is like. She is eatting it to live cause of one person that's suffer because of her. She don't even know when did she care so much about it.

Jessica smile widely like a little kid when she see Tiffany finally eat the sandwich. Jessica pick up a cut of milk and give to Tiffany with a look of *please drink it*. Tiffany looks at Jessica for a while. It look like Jessica is happy even a small things that tiffany does.

Tiffany remembers one time that she ate a bow of rice cause of Jessica, and that day it's the first time seeing Jessica is dancing and singing while mopping the house. It seen like Jessica didn't see that there is one person sitting at the stair looking at Jessica dancing Gee by SNSD and smile. It's just a small smile but Tiffany didn't see it for 4 months. Tiffany Hwang a comet star, she calls herself a comet star.

"God job, Fany. Later, Jessi will bring Fany to the store to buy ice cream and cake"

There you go again, Tiffany didn't know how much time to tell Jessica and let Jessica understand that Tiffany is 23 years old already, and that's why she likes to go to a fashion mall and stuff not a ice cream place. Tiffany shooks her head since she didn't want to go anywhere. Jessica also know that Tiffany didn't want to go out with her anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, how was it? I think this story is really sad. But don't worry it will be happy ending. btw, do u guys kinda find out what's happen in the story (Tiffany is Jessica sister-in-law), and don't ask me where is Jessica's brother :)). and Tiffany just confuse about her relationship between her and Jessica. btw, Tiffany calls herself as a 'comet star' because 'some' Asian country think that 'comet star' is show bad luck. Please comment and tell me what do you think. xD