chapter 1

Prohibited Love

 

Jessica is laying on the bed, she can’t sleep. It’s a weird thing that she loves to sleep, she feels the night is really long. Turning around and look at the clock, It’s 1AM in the morning, but she didn’t feel like sleepy yet.

Jessica stands up and open the drawers, take out a picture and staring at the girl in the picture for a while. For Jessica, the girl in the picture is the prettiest girl in the world, the girl with brown hair and a beautiful eyes smile, a smile with join and happiess.

 

 

Tiffany, I Love You

 

Jessica  is shaking her head try to not think anything right now. Stand up and walk to the kitchen she graps some water to make her feels better. On the way back to her room, Jessica suddenly sees someone is sitting on the sofa in the living room looking outside the window.

 

“you are still awake, it’s 1am already?”

 

The girl on the sofa is silent and didn’t answer, and not even dare to look at Jessica. She just sits there ignore everything. Everything right now is seen stopping, Jessica is still staring at the girl is sitting on the sofa, and knew that she heard every single words that she said.

 

Jessica takes a deep breath and walk back to the kitchen, she comes back with a cup of hot milk and put on the table for the girl. Jessica sits next to girl and start to look outside, and wondering what’s the girl is looking at. It’s just a garden cover with a cold and silent darkness.

 

“Are you ok” Jessica asked

“.......”

The girl didn’t answer, but Jessica is also use to this because ever since they live together she never response any Jessica’s questions. Sometime Jessica wants to give up, but somehow her heart can’t stop her from worry and care about the girl in front of her. You can say that Jessica is too immature, or not. They have been living in the same house for 4 months already, but they didn’t even talk to each other. Jessica feels bad for her and also understand her situation. For Jessica loves is growth more and more as the time past by, Jessica wants to see her smile, her voices, and her laugh.

“Do you want me to stay here with you?” Jessica asked

The girl slowly shook her head. It’s seen like she is not 100% ignore Jessica, she listens to Jessica, but didn’t want to reply. She didn’t to talk to anyone.

 Darkness make ‘her’ scare, darkness make  ‘her’ remember the past. Can’t blame anyone, but sometime you are feeling guilty about something it not always your fault. Nightmare and dream always happen, even you want it or don’t it just come to you. Just let the past go and look into the reality and the real world, we can't not hide or run away for ever. But it's not the time for 'her' face her past

She also knows that is not Jessica’s fault, and why do she needs Jessica to sit next her at midtnight like this. She has live with Jessica for 4 months she knows Jessica can’t staying up this late, beause Jessica is a sleep head ^^

“Fany ah, Please tell me what should I do?” Jessica cares about Tiffany, but she has to keep distance a ways from Tiffany, she can’t walk close to her nor step away from her, no one can understand that feeling that Jessica has right now. It’s painful to see your love cry, suffering to see her ignore and hide a way from everything.

Life is not perfect or fair to anyone, Jessica didn’t understand why Tiffany’s life like that. Why they took away her smile the most beautiful smile in the world.

“Fany ah, please” Jessica feels weak and hurt everytime seeing Tiffany. Tiffany has been like that for 4 months past. Nightmare every night, and tears keep falling on her cheek none stop. Jessica didn’t know what to do, but can’t give up on her love, but there is nothing can make Tiffany looks toward the sun or somewhere with join and happiness…..

Tiffany turns around a see Jessica’s tears are falling on her cheek. The look with no emotion. Tiffany wants to say anything , but the word can’t come out of . Although Tiffany knows how much Jessica care and love her, but she can’t accept it.

Tiffany turns around and hold a cup of milk and give to Jessica, Jessica shook her head and slowly push a cup toward to Tiffany. Putting the cup on the table, Tiffany turns to facing the window where the darkness and the small garden is. That way Tiffany won’t facing to Jessica, she scare that of Jessica’s emotional, it will make her fall for Jessica, she didn’t Jessica to have any hope for them to be together.  Jessica always think, If tiffany didn’t face that tragedy, Is everything will be diffence?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@me:  I think u guys are kinda confuse about the story right? Ok, so what happen is 4 months ago something is terrible happen to Tiffany. After that tragedy, her personality had change, Jessica lives with Tiffany ever since that happen, in 4 months of living together, Jessica falls in love with Tiffany.  But for Tiffany she can’t not forget about what was happen, she lives in fear and not even get out of the house. U guys will find out more about the character and the tragedy to Tiffany when you read the next chapter, Who is Tiffany? Who is Jessica? What is the tragedy? Why are they live together? And why Tiffany didn’t want to fall in love with Jessica?

p/s: do you guys want SE or HE???? I think this fic will probably has 21 or 22 chapter, I am not sure yet. btw, what do you think about the story? tell me in the comment