Five

I'd Lie
"I can't belive it! I thought she still has something for me. Why does she have to make me as her best man?" Kris kept on talking and whining for he can't accept her decision just now. On the other hand, Seohyun was not really listening to him because she's busy reading a book. "I saw it on her eyes that she still loves me. What do you think Hyun? Should I accept her request?" When his eyes landed on the girl that he thought was listening to him, his brows knitted. "Aish Hyun!" The innocent girl on the other hand put down her book and removed her glasses as she looked up to the tall guy looking at her furiously. "What now Wu Fan?", that's the only sentence that came out from her. "Ju Hyun! I'm running out of breath here and yet you're not listening?" He looked down and sat on her bed, his back facing her. "Accept it Wu Fan. That's the only chance you have to prove that you love her" Instead of replying on her, his tears began to fall. She heard him sobbing. That's her weakness, she doesn't want to see him cry. She slowly move close to him and give him a warm hug. "I'll go out, I don't want anyone to see me cry" He removed her hands from his waist and stand, but the girl is really consistent. She pulled him by his shoulder and hug him by the neck. She is now standing on her bed. She started to cry on his left shoulder. "Why are you crying Hyun?" He asked as he faced her, their faces are now an inch apart. "When we we're just kids, you promised that if I'll cry, you'll also cry. On that day, I also promised the same way. We will smile, laugh and cry together Wu Fan" She said between her sobs. She is not crying because of his situation, she is actually crying because she's deeply hurt to see the one she loves, crying over another girl. It's really hard on her part, to put a mask everyday. To pretend that this is all nothing and to lie to everyone, including herself that she doesn't love him when the truth is, she loves this guy more than anything. Kris hugged her tighter "I hate you for seeing me cry." She just chukled and broke the hug to face him. "It's okay Kris, I already saw you cry when you were just 5. You fell on a bicycle and asked me to keep that as a secret..up until now no one knew about that incident" He pinched both of her cheeks and wiped her tears. "My secrets are safe with you Hyun. I love you Seohyun~" He playfully poked her cheeks and sang the last part. She quickly slap his arm, and told him to stop teasing. "Aish .. it's true! I love you Hyun~ Wait! I always recieve nothing from you. Just tell me you love me too!" He said while tugging her jacket's hood. Instead of replying she gave him a poker face and gave him a *mehrong*. "It's just a simple I love you Kris. There's nothing wrong with that. We are bestfriends right?" Ouch, bestfriends..sounds good to him but painful on her part. She looked down and answer him softly "I love you Kris" She whispered, but the tall guy with swollen eyes due to his drama earlier frown at and held her chin so that she could face him. "Pls .. I can't hear it" She looked at him in the eyes. It's now or never, she thought to herself. "I love you Kris" There. She said those three magical words looking at him in the eyes, loud and clear with full of sincerity. It's not a lie, he may not think of it like how she wanted to express it but she felt a little relieved. Kris on the other hand froze, he was lost looking at her in the eyes and feeling the sincerity of her words. This girl was the first person who stole his heart. The first girl that made him comfortable, if he will choose between her and anyone, his mind is set to answer that -- Seohyun. She is very diffent from any other girl, no one could ever be compared to her, not even Victoria. They stayed like that, looking into each others eyes and hearing both of their heart beats.