Two

I'd Lie
It was a cold evening when Wu Fan decided to go to Seoul National University to take his 'wife' out for a dinner. On the other hand, Ms. Seo is busy arranging books when a white skinned guy approach her. "It's already 7 Ms. Hardworking, don't you think your husband is waiting for you?" Seohyun just smiled at him as she teased back "Work is an obligation Mr. Oh. I'm not like the others who always put aside their work because of personal issues." Sehun went near her and helped her in arranging the books properly. Oh Sehun is her best bud besides Kris, he's the school's ulzzang. His white skin complements his pure and innocent attitude that makes Seohyun feel comfortable around him. He doesn't take his good looks as an advantage to win someone's heart, very far from all the ulzzangs who always wants to stand out and hit every girl that caught their eyes. "Why do you always spend time alone .. spend time here in the library. Don't you find this place a little bit boring?" Seohyun pat his shoulder as she get the last book on his hand and put it on the shelf. "I'm helping umma and I was born here. Do I have to repeat my life story to you?" Hyun was born in the library because her mother is the school's librarian. Just like her, her mother doesn't want to skip a day without working that's why during the day of her labor she made herself busy by arranging the files that she needed to submit, and as a result a beautiful child was born unexpectedly inside the library. Maybe that's the the reason why Hyun grew up being inlove with books. "I know it too well Hyun" Sehun let her sit and massage her ankles. "Look at your foot, your veins are popping out" The guy as she just roll her eyes in response. Somehow she's questioning herself why does her heart choose Wu Fan when all of the characteristics of her ideal man is behold on Sehun. While both of them were busy laughing and teasing each other, a tall good looking man was watching them while frowning. "Ehem" Both of them, at the same time looked at the direction of the person who let out a cough. "Mr. Wu" Sehun released her foot and stood up to give respect to Wu Fan, he gave the tall guy a 90° bow. As a cold slash rude slash hot tempered guy, Wu Fan just glared at him. "Hyun, let's go" He sounded like commanding her. "Sehun, see you tomorrow" When Wu Fan heard that he quickly grab Hyun's arm and glared at Sehun, who was giving him a confused look. "You're not going to meet each other tomorrow. We will go to Canada" He said as he drag Seohyun outside. As they are walking on the hallway no one dared to say any word. As they reached the parking lot Seohyun remove her arm by his grip. "Why?!" She shouted at him as she can't swallow his act earlier. "Get it." Wu Fan opened the the door of his car as she command her to get in. "I will not Kris! Are you just going to command me all night long? You're becoming unreasonable" Kris let out a sigh as she faced Seohyun "I don't like that Sehun swooning around you like a bee." As he said that her heart was split into two, the first half was saying that this guy is being selfish again while the other half was saying that maybe, just maybe he's jealous. As a confirmation on what she should feel she asked him "Why?" He looked down trying to find the right words to say to her. After seconds he finally decided to talk "I just don't want him to ruin our plan Hyun. What if someone saw you being so close to each other? What would they think? That I'm letting my wife be with another guy? Ofcourse I don't want to put dirt on my own name" 'Wrong answer' she said to herself as she opened the door of the backseat. "I'm going to sit here" that's the only sentence that came out from . The other half was the right he is just thinking about himself. "We're going to a restaurant. I want to treat you." He looked at her on the rearview mirror but he found her sleeping. Seohyun is not really sleeping she is just pretending because she doesn't want to talk to him anymore. When they arrived at the restaurant. Seohyun got down first before Kris could open the door for her. Before they could go in Kris hug her "Hyun, I'm sorry about Sehun." He doesn't know that he is adding salt to the wound. "Don't worry Kris, I'll act properly. I'm good at it anyways" So they held hands as they enter the fancy restaurant. She hates herself for being like an ice that automatically melts when faced infront of the sun. "Oh Kris Wu? Is that you?" Kris quickly looked up as he recognize the owner of the voice while Seohyun's heart beats fast by the sight of a very beautiful lady waving while walking towards their table.