One

I'd Lie
A relationship is like a sacred promise in which two people were bound together to cherish each moment with love, but it's different with Kris and Seohyun. They've been together for 2 years by an agreement in which he is using Seohyun, his bestfriend to make his past lover love him again. As for Seohyun it's nothing for she will do anything for him. She will even sacrifice her feelings for the lad. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ One fine morning inside the Wu's mansion the maids and butlers are all in chaos. Some are panicking while the others were frozen on their spot as the good looking young man was infront of them throwing everything away. "! Where's my phone? If I found out that one of you stole it, I'll surely rip your heads off!" While Wu Fan is busy shouting and threatening their helpers, a girl with a porcelain like skin, who just woke up due to his noises came down running to know what's his anger all about. "Do you even know the word 'calm'?" She happened to catch the pillow that he just threw. "Hyun, thank goodness you're awake!" He said without even looking at the girl. "Is that the new way of telling me good morning?" The girl tease trying to enlighten the very hot atmosphere that the tall guy created. "What the hell Hyun. This day is an ill! I didn't woke up on time because my freakin' phone is missing and now my meeting is doomed. Dad will definitely kill me." The girl just gave him a warm smile and went near him to massage his shoulders. "Wu Fan, don't stress yourself too much. Let's eat breakfast ok?" He face her and gave her an embrace "I love you Hyun" By that sentence she broke the hug and turn around. "Do you even thought of calling your phone? So if it rng you'll find it right away?" She then let out a giggle as she motion Kris to follow her to the kitchen. She always feel like slumping whenever those words came out from his mouth. She already knew for the fact that he only loves her as a friend but she somehow feel a little disappointed that up until now his feelings for her didn't change .. he still thinks of her as his bestfriend. "Hey! You're the one who invites me to eat and yet you're the one who's not eating." Kris placed a beef on her plate followed by some carrots and letuce. "Up until now you don't know that I don't eat beef" She whispered but the giant has keen ears to fully understand what she just said. "Sorry I'm just used to serve beef to.." He was cut when the lady beside him stood up from where she was sitting and walk pass him. "Hyun com'on!" He also stood up to hold the latter's arm. "Wu Fan, it has been two years! Look at yourself..still into her. Still craving for her! She already has someone, she doesn't love you anymore" Kris put his fist up, ready to give her a punch when one of the butler stopped him. "Young master, I think it's not right to hurt a girl" He put his fist down and quickly held both of her shoulders "I I'm sor-sorry Hyun" But before he could embrace her she run away from him for she doesn't want to be pitied by Wu Fan. This scene always happen when she's trying to confront him about his craziness over his ex girlfriend but the more she tried to make him move on, the more she's seeing herself hurt more. But she didn't regret agreeing on his idea, because half of her heart is hoping that one day Kris will learn to love her, not just a friend nor as a play-pretend-partner but as Seohyun, as a lady whom he'll spend his whole life with. Maybe it's not yet now, but soon he will... "Don't worry Hyun, soon he will.." She whisper to herself as she closed her eyes tight to prevent her tears to fall.