Let's Get Married

iTunes Drabbles - Challenge [02]

Let's Get Married – Al Green – 03:35
Onew/Key | 202 words

The milky sphere started to fill the sky as the grass on the hill they were currently perched on tickled at Kibum’s bare legs.

“Marry me,” and Kibum choked on his own spit. How attractive.

“What?” He asked a dumbstruck expression filling his face, causing the older man sitting next to him to grin a face splitting grin.

“We can’t… I mean if you haven’t noticed – but were both guys, it’s kinda impossible.”

Kibum watched as Jinki’s eyes did that sparkling thing that made his heart feel like it was in his mouth.
“So?” He asked so carefree. He was such a kid. “I love you, you love me, it’s completely logical…”

Kibum just stared at him stupidly. “Well aren’t you full of yourself.” He scoffed as he directed his gaze back up towards the evening sky. Hearing a laugh that sounded more like a melody rise from Jinki’s throat, he couldn’t stop the smile that marked his own plush lips either.

And then his face was being pulled away from the sky’s image to instead look into the older boy’s eyes a shiver running down his body as their lips met.

YesI will. He heard himself say in his head.