1000 no Kotoba

iTunes Drabbles - Challenge [02]

1000 no Kotoba ~Alternate Orchestra Version~ – Koda Kumi – 06:25
Onew/Key | 188 words

He wasn’t even sure how it started; Kibum wasn’t always as stuck-up as people took him for, but to be honest he had never seen him and Jinki getting together. Not because he didn’t think the other male was worthy of his company or anything, but just because there were rules and them being a couple just went against those rules.

Jinki was everything Kibum was not. Intelligent, thoughtful, calm, gentle and …unfashionable.

It was just unnatural. It should have been unnatural, but nothing in Kibum’s life had ever felt as natural and pure as their bodies intertwined together, almost as if they could mould into one, and Kibum almost wished they could, because he was sure they would make a miracle individual with all of their attributes mixed together.

So when Kibum whispered the words he never thought would ever leave his lips, his heart beat fast and he wished he could have been as eloquent with words as Jinki was.

His lame breathy confession of ‘I think… I love you’ nothing compared to the thousands of flowing sweet nothings that Jinki graced his sensitive ears with.