tears

愛は私のゲームです

                  i woke up by the sound of yuri and kan arguing.i sat down on my bed,rubbing my head. i knew letting yuri stay in the manor was a bad idea,but the thought of kan and yuri arguing was way worse. i changed into a blue polo and pants then went downstairs."what is all the rackets?" i asked."the murder was in the news this morning,they couldnt find any leads towards the kill." kan said."i see,what about you,yuri?" i asked. "well, i gathered something very interesting."she said. this made asuna came closer to us."spill" she said. "think of it as a doll,no veins,no heartbeat. but you can put or change its insides. it was like flesh but its not." yuri said. this made us curious."that's great,yuri." asuna said. "wait,where did you get this info? we dont have this kind of training before" i commented."well, while you all were taking a look around,that guy,who was babysitting you, didnt leave and just examined the 'corpse' and helped me." she said.ok, that was unexpected. i didnt realize that akashi would really help.i'm angry but that doesnt mean i wasnt thankful to him. the three went to do their own stuff: yuri continued to analyze the data,asuna praticing kendo and her taekwondo,kan..well,let's just say that she's enjoying time with aki.i secretly went to the underground base(not the basement) that my father had built for me.but something made me hesitate to use it this time,maybe its still not yet time to go in. so i returned back upstairs."what were you doing downstairs?" akashi said,scaring the hell out of me."nothing."i said.he was about to leave."w-wait"i said. he stopped."thanks for helping yuri" i said.he smiled."i said i'd help you,didnt i?" he said then left with his book.i hurried back to my room.i put on my headphones,i played my favorite song: battlefield by jordin sparks and began reading a book. 

                       "haruko,wake up." a man's voice made me woke up,but hearing my name made me jump and my head hit something."sorry,i'm sorry...oh, its only you..but how'd you get in my room?" i said,when i saw akashi on the floor."did you do that on purpose?"he asked.i stood up."wait,i slept?"i mumbled."uh..yes,you were asleep." he said. akashi stood up."yuri found something very odd in the data that she gathered at the crime scene" he said,walking towards the door.i reluctantly stood up on my feet.ugghh..i feel so wobbly,must be because i just woke up?i hurried myself to the lounge, wearing my polo, vest and pants. though my feet's bare.

"haruko,come and check this out" asuna said.i hurried to asuna's place."what's going on, yuri?" i asked. As i stared at the monitor, my eyes widen like saucers. "we all know what this graph means." asuna said. i gritted my teeth with anger. "i will mutilate that bastard's corpse once i get a piece of my mind" i cursed. "haru-chan, this was the same graph that showed up during your parents'death wasnt it?" yuri asked."it's getting closer to your home." asuna said. those words made me furious. "there's another way to save your sister from being the next target." akashi said. we stared at him. " the repeating cycle of events from last year and today is going on a loop. last year, your friend/ partner was killed first.then for the next few days, your parents. in this year, hayama was killed or possibly held captive, who do you think is next? isnt it a bit too obvious that the criminal will target your sister or possibly you?" he explained.