love at first fight

愛は私のゲームです

"haruko,i'll be waiting for you by the airport..are you sure that you're okay?" iruko asked.i hated people who worries about me,treating me as if i'm no good."i'll be fine,iruko-nee,so stop calling me every 5 minutes" i said. "okay,okay,i'm just worried about my sister going to the airport all alone-" i hang up my phone.how annoying i thought to myself. the my family's private plan landed on the airport of kyoto,its been a while since i've been here. i waited for my sister,it took a few minutes before she came."you made me wait here for 30 minutes" i noted. "sorry,there was traffic" she reasoned out. i went in the car."sorry about mom and dad" she said. "look,i enrolled you to rakuzan..its near the manor,it should be okay for you,you could meet someone" she added."you know i dont want to be part of that kind of relationships" i said. iruko just smiled.we arrived in the manor,i immediately went to my room. i was kind of disappointed of its decors; it was all girly. oh well, if you let a girly sister do all the decision making.i lie down on the red bed,iruko knows that i like red. i woke up the next day by iruko's banging of my door. "good morning, haruko!!!!time for school" she exclaimed.i took a bath and changed into rakuzan's uniform,i went downstairs."your car is waiting outside" iruko said. "i'll just walk to school" i said.i hurriedly left the manor. while i was walking to rakuzan,i noticed the frightened gaze from students of rakuzan. what is with this school? i thought. i ignored them but i still feel terrified. i arrived in rakuzan high. it was alright, except for the gaze of the students. i sat down in my seat inside 1-A. "hello, you must be haruko minaki,i'm kan hayama" a raven haired girl said. i gave her no reply."you're quite early,let's watch the basketball team play"she said,grabbing me to the gym. "h-hey,i didnt even agreed"i said. "then what's the fun in just sitting down?"she smiled, pushing me to sit down. i stared at her surprised. then a basketball player #7 came to us. "hey, kan, what are you doing here?" he asked. "we want to watch since its been a while that i havent watched your practice" kan said. "okay, but dont yell or anything" he said,then returning to his teammates. i looked at the time. i was bored.so i took out my knife and began playing with it.kan took it away "haruko-chan,you could get hurt" she said. "give me my knife back,kan"i said. she gave it to me.after their practice,her brother joined us."kotaro,work on your passes next time" a red head told him, i left ahead the siblings. but i felt a cold stare behind me.it was the red haired player. damn,what's with that guy? i thought to myself. after school,i went to the kendo gym,i began throwing my knives."that was impressive" i turned to see the redhead. "i felt your anger during the practice,i was right, you really are angry" he smirked.i felt uneasy of all a sudden."what's wrong,you seem distracted" he said,already infront of me. i took a few steps back. "i have to go" i said,walking hurriedly past him.i was already by the gate when i realized that i left my bag inside that gym.i went back, i looked by the place where i left my bag,but it wasnt there."that's odd,i'm sure i left it here" i mumbled. i noticed a door was open,i went in there,only to find the red head reading a book. i turn to leave but he called me out. "you came back for your bag?"he asked,innocently."you have it?"i asked."its over there" he pointed to the bench opposite to his. i hurriedly took my bag. "you know,you shouldnt play with knives" he said. "you dont even know who i am" i said."hnn..you're haruko minaki,age 16 ,you like being alone and doesnt like to be bothered or being worried about" he said.he's wrong about one thing,but i dont care.i clenched my bag and was about to leave when he spoke. "i dont know if you want to listen but...you dont have to be alone all the time"he said. i was annoyed. "like you even care"i said,leaving.i arrived home and fell asleep in my room.the next day,someone dragged me downstairs."hey!!!!what the heck!!!"i said,my head bumped into the steps. "damn it,iruko!!!" i yelled but i stopped when i realized the person dragging my leg."what the- what are you doing in my home?"i asked.it was the red head."i have a name,okay.dont call me whatever you like." he said. "let go of my leg,jerk!!!"i screamed. iruko went out."oh,akashi-kun,you're early" she smiled. my jaw dropped."you know him?!!!"i asked."he's the some of the vice president of the company,he's gonna be accompanying you for a couple of weeks." she answered.i manage to stand up "wait,you mean this jerk is babysitting me?iruko,i'm already highschool"i said. "i know,but if i leave you alone here..you'll make me worried."she pouts.but hearing the word 'worried' made me pissed off. i went inside. "where are you going?" she asked. i didnt answer and went directly up to my room. damn it, why do they always treat me as a kid? i thought. i took a bath and changed my clothes.i sneak out from the window. but when i got down, that redhead was sitting by the bench."so you're going out?"he asked.what the hell,how did he- i thought. i swallowed a larged lump in my throat.he stood up and went near to me."its okay, no need to be angry,you can go..but be back before lunch" he said. "wait, its already 9 in the morning,you expect me to be back in 2 hours?" i asked,annoyed."if you dont want then i have to go with you" he said. i groaned."fine,you can come" i said,walking ahead of him."minaki,hand me that knife in your pocket" he said. i dont have one,okay."i said."says the girl who just loves to play with knives" he said,taking out my knife. "what are you gonna do with my knife?"i asked. "easy" he said,throwing it up in the air before he nearly slit my neck. "its sharp,okay,so give it back" i said.but he refused. "i know how special this knife to you,haruko,i know you dont want to harm people." he said. "like hell would a knife be special to me" i replied. "this knife is special to you and i can see it"he said. "what do you want,seijurou? you dont just bust into my room and drag me downstairs"i said."i saw a look of pain in your eyes when your sister said that she'll be worried about you being alone,so i didnt follow you upstairs, thinking that you still needed to be yourself for a while.you hate being worried about,dont you?"he noted."so what?nobody understands me and nobody will ever understand me,their afraid of me"i said,feeling  tears fell on my cheeks,clenching my hands."i understand you,haruko"he smiled gently."i have to go"i said,leaving him.i was already in the streets when it suddenly began to rain.his words didnt leave my head. i shook my head. that jerk,saying idiotic things infront of me i thought.i put on my headphones. my clothes were dripping wet from the rain.i dont understand,my heart skipped a beat when he said that.i let the rain soak my clothes.suddenly,i didnt feel any droplets. wait,isnt it raining? i thought. i look up, akashi was using an umbrella to keep me from the rain.his face was expressionless. "you dont want people worry about you but you're making them worry about you."he said. "do you really want to be hurt?"he added,now he was angry."i'm already hurt inside,ever since i was young,okay, so i'm used to it already"i said.there was an awkward silence."why are you here?"i asked."take the umbrella" he said."i'm not taking the umbrella,you'll have to kill me to make me take it" oops,that wasnt the thing that i was going to say. akashi smirked as if he really want to kill me.he walked passed me, i followed him a few steps back. he stopped by an abandoned place, i supposed it used to be a school. "you really want me to kill you?"he noted. i dont why but i felt frightened."what are you?"i asked.suddenly,i felt wam liquid on my cheeks. it was blood.when did he- i thought. he was using my knife. "see, i know you're afraid." he said.i tripped on a boulder,causing me to fall. luckily, i still have another knife. i took it out and tried to attack him.but he stopped me,grabbing my hand,my knife fell on the ground.he held my knife to my neck,i began to tremble."you're psychotic."i hissed.he smirked then my injured cheek.my heart began to skip a beat.then he let go."i'm not forcing you to do anything,you can come back  anytime you want.if you want something from me then i'll be in the guest room"he said,taking the umbrella and left.i went to a  convenience store and bought a juicebox.i came home around 5 in the afternoon.i should've killed him,but why cant i? i thought. i noticed him reading a book by the lounge.i went upstairs and went to bed.i hope the next day will be much more interesting than today i thought. then i felt really tired and slept.