Chapter 2

Catch Me…I’m In Love

 

That night….

The four siblings are at the back of the car, again the three is teasing Jessica especially the two boys. As Jessica’s father stops the car in front of their house, Jessica opens the door.

“Be quiet Heechul Oppa.” Jessica said as she goes out of the car.

“What’s the problem? Those boys were good looking huh? Like Takgu, Hyunhwa, Jae.. and Marco. Yeah right! Marco.” Heechul counted his fingers as he gives Jessica her choices for her boyfriend.

 “Who? Those guys? Are you kidding?” Jessica rolled her eyes as she grabs her bag inside the car.

“Hey! Hey! Sooyeon, you call Boom, I need him to fix our car.” Jessica’s father interrupted and she nodded. Just then, Kibum, Jessica’s neighbor is riding his bicycle and approaches Jessica.

“Woah! Woah! Woah!” Kibum playfully yelled as he park his bike to Jessica’s garage.

“Woah! That’s right, Kibum. Kibum! Kibum!” Kangin called Kibum.

“Hey! What’s up?” Kibum and Kangin high five each other including Krystal and Heechul.

“Hey! Kibum, I think you should court our sister.” Kangin said as he gets the remaining flowers inside the car.

“Yeah you better be, the hair on her armpits will grow if she keeps on waiting.” Heechul said and laugh.

“”Oh! Really?” Jessica imitates Heechul in a sarcastic way. She hits Heechul’s arms and said, “You think that’s funny?” Well, Jessica is completely annoyed.

“Stop that, here, place this inside our house.” Jessica’s dad give her the bamboos.

“I’ll help you.” Kibum offered as he gets the bamboos on Jessica’s hands.

 

“Come here Kangin oppa!” Jessica yelled as Kangin runs inside the house followed by Jessica. “Yah! Stop!” Jessica yelled.

As they reach inside the house, Jessica’s mother is preparing the food on the table.

“Come here Kangin oppa!” Jessica said as she grabs Kangin’s collar and hits his arms multiple times.

“Hey! Hey! Don’t hit me, I’m still your oppa.” Kangin stop and said as he raised his chin and gives Jessica his authority as an oppa.

“Hey stop it.” Jessica’s mom said, the siblings hugs and kissed there mother’s cheeks as they enter the house along with Kibum.

As Jessica kissed her mom, she hits again Kangin’s arms.

“Hey! For your information, my standards are just too high for all of those boys to reach so I’ll never ever say yes to those random boys out there. YUCK! Over my dead body.” Jessica said firmly.

“Really Unnie?” Krystal said as she raise her eyebrows.

“And, stop linking Kibum to me because he’s courting someone else, right Kibum?” Jessica asks her and Kibum is speechless, he just smiled and nodded.

“Okay, that’s enough, let’s just eat. Join us on our dinner Kibum.” The mother said, everyone sits on the round table, Kibum is on Jessica's right while Krystal is on the left next to her is Kangin and then Heechul,

Little did they know, Kibum has been crushing Jessica ever since. He had never have the guts to say his feelings to her because he’s afraid that Jessica might reject him and there friendship will be ruined.

Near the dining table is the kitchen. Jessica’s father goes there holding a bouquet of flowers behind him. He creeps on her wife’s back and whispered, “For you.”

Sica’s father show the flowers and her mother smiled. “You never changed.” The mother said.

“You know because of that beauty, no man will never get tired of you.” The father hugs the mother from behind.

“CHEESY!” The five yelled from the dining table. This is what they like about there parents, ever if they aged so much, their sweetness still remains.

Jessica looks at her parents sweetness she smiled as she thinks of something, ‘I hope my future husband does that too.'

 

 

 

 

After dinner…

Jessica and her father are waiting for Boom to finish the car’s repair. They are currently outside the house as Jessica’s siblings are inside the garage.

“What Boom? Is it finish?” Her father asks Boom.

“Yeah, just a few minutes.” Boom said.

Jessica was interrupted when Kibum called her, he’s riding on his bicycle.

“”Jessica! Jessica!” Kibum called and Jessica comes closer to him. “What?” she said.

“Listen to this, I made song for the girl that I will court. Listen.”

“Really? Okay.” Jessica crossed her arms as Kibum cleared his throat and started singing.

 

 

It's her hair and her eyes today
That just simply take me away
And the feeling that I'm falling further in love
Makes me shiver but in a good way
All the times I have sat and stared
As she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
And she purses her lips, bats her eyes and she plays,”

 

 

 

Jessica’s face suddenly becomes lonely and she turns her head to other way. Kibum looks at her for a second.


”With me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing… to.. say… Sica? Is this a fail song?” Kibum asks Jessica.

 

Jessica’s face suddenly becomes lonely and she turns her head to other way. Kibum looks at her for a second.

 

“Kibum, why do you think no one wants to court me?” Jessica said in a sad tone.

“Jessica..” Kibum called and Jessica looks at him, you can see that she’s still lonely. Kibum wants to tell her that he wants to court her but he really lacks confidence. “I think if you reached your 40’s you can find a boyfriend.” Kibum joked to brighten the atmosphere and he succeed, Jessica smiled.

“You know Kibum, even when we are little, talking to you is a big nonsense.” Jessica leaves Kibum alone. “Just go back to Los Angeles with your mother since you can’t finish your studies here ever since.” Jessica continued as she goes inside the house.

“Jessica, I’m just kidding!” Kibum yelled but Jessica is already inside her house.

 

-----

 

 

At the bar…

“Cheers!” Donghae said along with his friends which are Kyuhyun, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Henry and Sungmin.

They are currently having a party time at the club, they they drink the alcohols and tell stories to each other.

Until they saw a girl named Hara, a famous celebrity in Korea. She’s drinking together with her friends near the bartender.

Donghae and Hara made an eye contact.

“Hey, you see that girl? Is that Goo Hara, a famous celebrity?” Eunhyuk asked his friends.

“Yup. I’ll make her go to our table.” Donghae said as he places money on the table.

“I really don’t think so.” Henry said as he places his bet.

“Alright, call.” Sungmin place his as well as Siwon and Kyuhyun.

Donghae again, makes an eye contact to Hara as he raise his glass, signaling her to come over them.

“Excuse me. I’ll be back.” Hara said to her friends as she goes to Donghae’s table. “Sure” her friends said.

“Hi Donghae.” Hara called seductively. “Hey.” Donghae replied, with a hint of seduction too.

“Welcome back, you didn’t call me ever since you arrived here.” Hara said as she fixes Donghae’s collar.

“There are too many obligations, next week probably.” Donghae replied.

“Alright, call me okay?” Hara said as she gave Donghae a kiss on his lips. Hara goes back to her friends as Donghae waves his hands goodbye.

Donghae wins on their bet so Donghae gets the money. The group of friends continues to drink, have fun, flirt with girls and to click their glasses together.

Donghae has a low tolerance to alcohols, as he walks through the bar, his vision blurs and suddenly he knocked out.

“Hey Hey Hae, let’s go.” Eunhyuk said as he helps Donghae to stand up and they went to Donghae’s car.

As they reach the car, his body guards surrounding the car are standing there.

“Wait.” Eunhyuk said to the guards as Donghae refused to enter the car and throws up outside.

“Donghae fix yourself.” Eunhyuk said as he turns his head left and right to see if there are any paparazzi.

“Hyuk, are you still my buddy?” Donghae asks as he has having a hard time looking straight. “Or are you the president’s ally now huh?” Donghae continued as he faced Eunhyuk.

“Dude, dude. Just keep this in mind. Whatever you do, reflects on him. C’mon man.” Eunhyuk patted Donghae’s shoulder as he said those words.

"That’s exactly the reason why I don’t want to come back here in Korea. In U.S., I live normally. No one is there to interrupt me, no one reminds me of do’s and don’t’s. No front page news, no social obligations left and right.” Donghae told Eunhyuk as he opens the car’s door and goes inside.

“Goodnight dude.” Eunhyuk closed the car’s door and told his boy guards to drive him home.

 

-----

 

 

Next morning…

“Welcome to Helping Hands 4th Anniversary.” Sunny said as a guest signed its attendance the attendance sheet.

“God, I’m really excited, imagine the first lady is coming here.” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

“Alright Ma’am, Thank you very much.” Jungsoo said as he ended the called just now. He faced his employees and said “Yuri and Seohyun, go outside and the president’s son is coming.”

“Sir, the President’s son will come? I thought it was the first lady?” Yuri asked her boss.

“Yes, she called and she said, her son Lee Donghae will be the one to come here in behalf of the president.” Jungsoo said. The other girls heard this and they got excited. They immediately goes outside as Jessica is fixing the tarpaulin.

“Sica-ah, what are you doing?” Tiffany called Jessica.

“This tarpaulin is hard to fix, Aish. The first lady might see this and this is not even fixed.” Jessica said as she is really annoyed by this damn tarpaulin. Just then a loud siren was heard followed by a three black vans.

“He’s here!” Sooyoung screamed as the girls can’t really hide their excitement. Now the photographers started to line up in front of the entrance and starts to takes picture of the brand new car of Lee Donghae.

“Aish, she’s here.” Jessica goes down on the ladder and crosses on the thick people blocking the entrance.

“Excuse me, excuse me.” Jessica said and she was able to goes inside and prepare the flowers she will give to the first lady.

“Do I look good?” Yuri asked Taeyeon as she fixes her hair.

“Yes, how about me?” Taeyeon asked back. Then Donghae’s car parked in front of the entrance. Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun can see Donghae’s handsome face  on the window even if he wears shades. They wanted to scream like a fangirl but they must keep their excitement themselves.

Donghae scratched his forehead as he saw the people outside. He is not really fond by this kind of stuffs.

Jessica on the other hand takes the flowers and takes a deep breath. She is the one who will welcome the first lady so she need to practice, “Welcome madam, welcome to helping hands 4th anniversary.” Jessica said, she didn’t know that Donghae will represents the first lady. She s currently facing her back at the entrance. As she turns around he saw Donghae in a black suit and her friends are taking a lot of pictures of him.

Jessica is again mesmerized by the handsome face of Donghae. His chin, his cheeks, his nose, everything is perfect. Jessica is unable to move her feet off the groud.

 

-----

 

A/N: Here's the chapter 2. They are so close to meet each other. :)

@sonelf061509 You can watch it on youtube. :)

@linaaak3 here's the update. :D

@cutieyzza yeah they are the main characters. That's my favorite part too. XD

@annpotpot yes, hope you like my update.

@LuckySmile are you a filipino too? hehehe.

@kjtodd08 I think so. Everyone knows the movie. Hahaha! You're in US right now? Wow. :)

@MG091OELF13 yes I'm a pinoy. :D I used the < you > tag. :)

@hyunae1522 Hehehe. I'm so happy to see a lot of HaeSica shippers which are filipino. :D

@haaaaani Thank you for the compiment. :)

@HaeSicaPTFan I'm glad you like it.

@haesica143 here it is. :D