Chapter 1

Catch Me…I’m In Love

 

Everyone is wearing black. They are crossing in front of me and they are really busy. There faces are blurred, but I don't really care about them. I'm the only one who is wearing red. I wear a white tanktop, a red cardigan and a pair of skinny jeans. I started to walk on the busy hallway.

I turn my head left and right as if I'm looking for someone. Well, I don't really know who’s the one I'm looking for, but one thing is for sure, I'm looking for him.

Just then, I stopped on my tracks as I saw a man wearing the same color as mine, but he's not facing me. I can see how y his nape is. Yah! Jessica Jung! Get hold of yourself.

I believe he's my true love and now I'll finally meet him, just one turn around and I can see his face. I started to walk again, I cannot lose this chance, I need to know who is he. I smiled as I am only feet away from him. As I come nearer and nearer, I noticed he’s starting to turn around and…

 

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

 

The car Jessica is riding suddenly stops and that makes her wake up from her dream.

“Yah! You watch were you going! You getting yourself killed. If you want to die, just jump off the bridge. Geez.” Heechul, which is Jessica’s cousin yelled to the jaywalker. Heechul is currently seating at the passenger’s seat as Jessica’s father is driving the car.

Jessica is at the back of the car together with her sister Krystal who's talking to their other cousin, Kangin.

Jessica snapped her fingers in disappointment as her dream was cut because of that damn jaywalker. Just one glance and she knows her prince’s face and now it’s gone. She better dream of the same dream or else, she will really regret this.

Jessica’s family business is delivering flowers, so they are in the middle of delivering flowers to the market today. It may be a simple business and her family may be not that rich but they are happy and satisfied in life.

She considers Heechul and Kangin as her real brothers because they are orphans at an early age. Jessica’s family adopted them and becomes a real part of the family. As for Jessica’s mother, she is a house wife.

As the car stops, Krystal starts to help her oppas in getting the flowers off the car.

“Yuck! Unnie! Your saliva is dripping.” Krystal joked as Jessica checked if there’s any.

“Yah! Krystal, there’s nothing see?”

“What do you mean by nothing? Look at your shirt.” This time Heechul interrupted as he gets some of the baskets of flowers inside the car.

“There’s really nothing look.” Jessica goes out of the car as the two continues to .

“Yeah whatever. You dreamt of someone right? Who is it? Your true love? Huh?” Heechul starts to tickle Jessica’s side as she keeps on hitting his arms. Kangin on the other hand just watch the scene in front of him. Now, he finally joins.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Heechul and Krystal, you better stop teasing our sister. Stay away from her okay?” Kangin said as he patted Jessica’s back.

“Wow! Kangin oppa, you’re actually protecting me from these two? I thought you are one of them? What exactly did you eat?” Jessica asked as she gets her phone and texted someone while the three goes in front of the shop and laughing nonstop.

Jessica followed the three and the three stops laughing.

“What Kangin Oppa? What exactly did you eat huh? Make way, make way.” Jessica goes to her father and kissed his cheeks. She’s now facing her back at the three. The three giggles non stop.

“”Okay, Sooyeon go to your work now. You better not be late today.” Jessica’s father reminded her as he hugs her.

Jessica heard the three laughing and looks at them, but the three suddenly stops laughing as they act so innocent.

“What’s so funny huh?” She asked the three, giving them a glare.

“What? Nothing. She said we are laughing?” Kangin asks the two as they turn there head left and right in disagreement.

“You three, I’ll tell this to mom. You’re so dead when she heard this.” Jessica said and points her index finger to the three. She hits Heechul’s arms again and started to walk away from the three.

“”What’s her problem?” Heechul said and they laugh as they saw Jessica’s back again.

“Why do you keep on laughing?!” Jessica yelled.

“Nothing, just go to your work. Be careful with the applicants huh?” Kangin said as Heechul and Krystal waves their hands to Jessica.

“What do you mean by applicants? You three can’t do anything productive to your life, geez.”

Jessica left the shop and the three keeps on laughing and pointing her back. She walks to the nearby bus station to go to her work.

As Jessica is walking her phone rings and she immediately answers it.

“Oh, Thank you very much. You can help the kids by sponsoring to us.” All the people who pass by Jessica are laughing and pointing at her back, but Jessica is too busy with her phone.

Jessica stops walking and stops in front of a TV shop so she can talk clearly. “That big? Oh My Gosh, In behalf of ‘Helping Hands’, Thank you very much. Thanks Sir. Bye.” Jessica turns off her phone, the show on the TV catches Jessica’s attention. She stopped and watch the news for a while.

 

“… but suddenly he disappeared. Everyone waited patiently for the first son to come back where he belong. And when that day has finally arrived, Lee Donghae is back and it got the whole South Korea excited. Congratulations, finally you finished studying your Economics Degree abroad.” The interviewer said.

“Thank You. I’m glad to be back.” Donghae replied with a killer smile.

“So, what is life like in America? Is it very different to your life here in Korea?”

“I must admit that it was very hard at first and it’s difficult and I’m really used of being alone but I was able to adjust and I enjoy it.”

“And now that your back, the world is asking, what is your plan?”

 

Jessica cannot deny the fact that this Lee Donghae, the son of South Korea’s president, is handsome. Without her notice, she is smiling throughout the interview. Her trance was interrupted when someone taps her shoulders. Jessica looked at the person and it was a cigarette vendor. He looks so old and his clothes are not presentable.

“Excuse me miss, can I apply?” He said.

“What do you mean?” Jessica asked, she’s totally confused on what he meant.

“There.” The vendor pointed at Jessica’s back. Jessica checks her back and she noticed that a paper is sticks on her shirt. She gets it and looks for the words written on it.

 

"WANTED BOYFRIEND"

 

Jessica’s eyes widens as she remembers something.

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Heechul and Krystal, you better stop teasing our sister. Stay away from her okay?” Kangin said as he patted Jessica’s back.

As Kangin patted Jessica, he’s actually putting something on Jessica’s back. And it was “WANTED BOYFRIEND”.

 

Jessica greeted her teeth as she crumpled the paper. “KANGIN OPPA!!!” Jessica stomps her feet in annoyance.

“Is it okay Miss? Can I apply?” The vendor said.

“No!!! Leave me alone!!!” Jessica shouted as she starts to walk away from her embarrassing moment

 

----

 

Donghae is walking on the their mansion’s hallway, going to his car followed by his body guards. Then his phone rings. It was his secretary who is calling.

“Good Morning Sir, you have a pictorial today at Incheon within an hour, next is an interview and then - -”

“Listen Victoria, why is my schedule is a mess?” Donghae told her secretary, obviously he’s annoyed.

“Sir, the media is waiting for your first time appearance so –“

“No, what I mean is my schedule is overlapping.”

Sir I'm sorry, don’t forget you’re meeting with the ‘Helping Hands’.”

“It is not easy to forget if every hour you reminds me of that thing.” Donghae ended the call and puts on his shades.

“Let’s go.”

Donghae goes inside the car as his driver closed the door.

 

-----

 

Along the high way, every car stops causing a traffic jam. It is because the President's Son is crossing, well he's one of the V.I.P's in Seoul so the people has no choice. Jessica is currently riding on a bus, she needs to go to her work, and because of this VIP person, she can be late in any minute.

A loud sirens can be heard signaling it’s the car of the President’s Son. A black van crossed with a van in front of it, and another van behind it. Obviously he is on the middle car, his body guards are on the first and the last car.

Jessica looks at her watch as she is stomping her foot in annoyance.

 

-----

 

Donghae is on his black suit with his shades still on as a lady with a very thick make-up which looks like a clown keeps on blabbering things that he is not interested too. His body guards ofcourse is following wherever he goes.

“This way to our Studio, Mr. Lee Donghae.” The lady said as she opens the door which Donghae enters.

Donghae is going to take a pictorial because he’s the cover of a famous magazine. The make up artists are fixing everything, his clothes, his hair, his shoes.

“Okay guys, hurry up.” The photographer said. Donghae positions himself in front of the camera as he stand there, well he just stands there and yet he’s very charismatic. The photographer starts to take photos as the girls behind him keeps on praising Donghae’s handsome face.

Donghae does everything without effort, doing these kinds of stuff is normal to him.

Now it’s Donghae’s turn to show his body. He removes his shirt showing his abs. The girls can’t help but drool. They keep on giggling and staring as the photographer’s camera continues to click.

Donghae’s does his job without any problems, he doesn’t care about girls who thinks of dirty thoughts about him.

The other photographers are impressed of Donghae’s professionalism on the photoshoot.

 

-----

 

Jessica is working in ‘Helping Hands’ where they help the poor children in different parts of South Korea. They are in middle of meeting, luckily, Jessica just made her time to the meeting. She’s not late as usual.

“For the 4th Anniversary of ‘Helping Hands’, it was confirmed that the first lady will come. So Taeyeon is the flower arrangements fine?” Park Jungsoo, Jessica’s boss asks her co-worker Taeyeon.

“Yes Sir. All of them are confirmed.” Taeyeon replied with a blush. She’s been crushing there boss ever since.

Jessica is seating together with Sooyoung and Tiffany. They are actually not listening to the meeting because Jessica is busy telling something to them.

“So what’s his face look like? Is he handsome?” Tiffany asked Jessica as she pretends to write something on her notebook.

“Hmmm… the back of his neck is y.” Jessica replied as she pretends to listen on her boss blabbering.

“Back of his neck? You mean to tell me as of now he still not turning his head?” Sooyoung said as she place her hands on her chin.

“Not yet.” Jessica replied. They are talking about Jessica’s dream earlier.

“Goodluck Sica, I think you need to turn to your 40’s before you ever have a boyfriend. Why don’t you learn from me?” Tiffany told Sica as she shows her eyesmile.

Jessica turns her head to Tiffany as she furrowed her eyebrows, “You mean you two are together now? You just met him last week right?”

“Ahuh.” Tiffany whispered.

“So what if she just met him last week? My boyfriend and I are on a relationship for 3 years and we just broke up last day.” Sooyoung interrupted.

“That’s it, that easy? You two, you know, you think of love is like a facebook status, easy to change.” Jessica rolled her eyes at the two.

Sooyoung also rolled her eyes. “The love expert talks. As if you ever had a love life?”

“When it comes to love, you’re very choosy.” Tiffany added as she takes down fake notes.

“That’s right, I’m choosy. Because I believe that true love waits… And if it comes… I want him to really court me.” Jessica is oblivious that her voice is rising and now her other co-workers can hear her. “He must be willing to go inside a needle’s hole just to get my sweetest yes, then ---“

“What Miss Jung?” Jungsoo asks Jessica with his eyebrows raised. Jessica looks at him and smiled.

“Our project at Busan is accomplished now Sir.” Jessica smiled as if nothing’s happened. 

“The marketing department is what you need to accomplish. Not about your true love." Jungsoo said.

“Yes Sir.” Jessica replied as Jungsoo rolled his eyes and writes something on the board.

Jessica looked at Sooyoung and Tiffany and muttered. “You’re the reason of this.”

 

----

A/N: Chapter 1 is done! Thank you you for subscribing! :)

@cutieyzza You have to watch the movie, it's very cute. :)

@linaaak3 Here's the chapter 1. Hope you like it!

@BeaNucum Yes, I got it from a Filipino movie. :) Here's the update, hope you enjoy it.

@kprincess1995 Yes, I'm a filipino. :)