School Ship

SARANGHAEYO

Chapter 5: School ship .
 

Bea Ji’s  Pov

 

I shifted in my seat again for what seem like the umpteenth time, how much

Longer would it take for the god damn bell to ring? At this rate my would fall completely asleep. I sighed and pushed forward, placing an elbow on the desk only to rest my cheek in my palms.

Mean while, I'm sitting at my desk, doodling along in my notebook, wondering what to draw next.

The sound of pen hitting paper travelled to my ears, looking up from under stray strand of hair, I glanced over to the weird looking kid sitting next to me. I looked again at Ms. MinShi who was riddled with wrinkles, a sign that old age had shown no mercy to her. Straightening up in my chair, I peered over at the kid who was scribbling away as though his life depended on it.

 

 

”Hey Changmin , what are you drawing?"

 I asked lowering my voice to a mere whisper.

I hear a voice, not very familiar to me, and look up. It takes a few moments to process the words as I stare at the stranger.

 

 "Just a bunch of random faces and such I guess,"

 

I finally reply. I lift my notebook to show this unfamiliar person and look down, a bit embarrassed to share my work with another.

 I lips draw at either side of my mouth, it was then that I knew I had a stupid grin plastered on face "You're pretty good" I whispered back to the kid who seemed to be embarrassed.

 

 "Hey, you should try drawing Mr Luman" I chuckled.

 

"I could try, but it could be a big difficult to get all of the details of the face.." I chuckle nervously and look up at the teacher, scanning her face for interesting features.

 

 

"It doesn't matter, I don't think you'll be able to draw all those wrinkles .It would probably take you a century "

 

 The sound of something hard meeting wood caught my attention and I heard my name follow after "Bea Ji ,why must you always talk in my class and just who are you chattering with this time ?" I frowned and twisted my body around until I was facing the board,what an old crow,she only saw when I talked in class ,but she didn't see Lee min secretly passing notes to Hyung .Then again what she wouldn't want to embarrass her favorite student and grand-daughter .

 

 

Kwon Ji’s Pov

 Why haven’t the bell ring yet, I have a thing’s to do. I said wandering around the class with my head.

I looked at bea ji with a grin on my face .What is she up too now. I asked myself.

Why is she so quiet , hm....Should I write her a note..Andwae !!

Wake up kwon ji...If you write her a not what will she think. Agioo...

 

 

Ring ring....’

 

“Finally “I sighed .

 

“Kwon Ji ! Hey Hey...Wanna go home together?” Bea ji said while

jumping up in kwon ji’s face.

 

“What?....Yah!! Go home with you? Ahh....When are you going to learn Bea ji?”

 

“But....Your mom..”

 

“Mom..What ?”

 

“She thinks were dating so...I think we should go home together.”

“Agioo..... Just come 30 mins after me.” Ok?

 

“Yah!! I can’t”

 

“Why?”


“Personal reasons.”

 

“What do you mean by personal reasons?”

 

“My Stomach hurts.”

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

“Nothing, Just go.”

 

“Assihh......What is she talking about..” I sighed.