Chapter One :New start

SARANGHAEYO

Chapter One

 

“Ring ,Ring “ Was the sound of my alarm clock  At  3:00 Clock in the morning., the fact that I had to leave early today because of a 18 year old girl is so unbelievable ,I try to be nice but it’s really hard , I don’t trust  Anyone Not after that accident ."


‘Yah!! Wake up “Shouted hung , Why do i have to wake up soo...early?


“Ah...Chinjah ,Your soo annoying you know that?"


‘Whatever , What are you doing in my room? “


“You Fool, I’m your roommate, If it wasn’t for me you would wake up late everyday and Boss would be Mad, Do you want us to  get summer jobs again?”


“Ok! I’ll Get up  ,And what is soo important about this Bae Ji Girl?? Is she a princess?”


“No,just  the most beautiful girl in Seoul High “


“Omo!! I forgot, Is she the Annoying Brat I don’t like that always Pops Up  out of nowhere? Oh yes ,Oh well She Disgust Me “


“Aigoo!! So Annoying ! Yah! Aren’t you going to wake up ?


“I’m Up Said Kwong Ji Barely opening his Eyes , Why are people so upset About this one girl who is not even that pretty , Oh well .”


‘Hyung Hyung!!! I Have a Song I want you to listen to, its about Bea Ji Unnie .”


“I’ll Pass , I don’t want to hear that girls Name in my head anymore, Do you like her too ? Is she that Pretty to you guys? I really have to wonder if you guys are  That blind...”


“ Hah!! I love this girl ...Shes My angel “


“Oh I lIke angels ,But She sure Isn’t a angel Ok? So stop your Nonsense, I like you ok...But don’t fool yourself “


“Annyoung   Said  Bea Ji Waiting for me to reply ...”


“Well Guys I’ll bet you to the studio , And Bea Ji Good Luck , You’ll need it”


“Really you Just going to leave ? I Brought Cookies And Coffee For you guys .”


~Sighs~ didn’t you Know i don’t drink from strangers Are eat from them?” I said With a Serious Look in my eyes .”


“O.o , But.. It took Me Hours to bake them and I’m not a stranger. Am I guys?”


“Well You can Give Me Then i said while She Handed Me .....Reallly this Is soo disgusting As  I secrectly Throw it away in a garbage  bin When i left the house, Does she Really think she can win my heart like that ,I like Very Pretty Girls What does She want from me are expect ....".


"Yah! I saw you , thats not nice, She wasted yher time baking those , if you were just going to throw them in the bin, you should've taken them ."Shouted hung.

"Oh really?" Do i look that kind, not to throw them away? I'm a very Good Perpetrator , you know hung ,As I looked at him and laughed ......I don't like girls Who are pesky Okie?

"Ah.. I see Your a Very Obnoxious  Person, So you like Girls Just like you Huh? Like mi shin Unnie I guess."

"Yah!! She was a very pretty girl with a ver good Personality , She was really Smart Okie? Said Kwong Ji with a very Mad look in his eyes.

 

"Ok.. Thats what your saying Now . ~Netwit~ Hung said in his mind ,Who Does he think he is ?...that Oaf!"

 

" I know what you mean , why is he soo weird? Am i Annoying him ? "Said bea ji .

"Naw He just needs a chill pill , i wonder if he's taking the pills He've Been Giving  Because "Coughs" Soo..Bea Ji  How ya Been?Said Hung Hoping she didn't hear.

"Huh? Why  Did you change the subject so fast?"

"Nothing really, well look at the Time were going to be late ".

"Huh?...Yes Oppa We will be late. ~Sighs~What pills? Oh well.