School Day United XP

SARANGHAEYO

"YAH!! Thats my seat ".

 

"What? Agioo.....Your seat? I don't see your name enprinted On it .."

 

"Why are you like this Ginga? What have i done to go that you hate me so much "

 

"Your really don't know? Said ginga has she standed up Glaring at bea ji's eys."

 

"No....Is it about Kwon Ji?

 

"YAH! This girl ."

 

'" Aww....That hurted ...."

 

"Why are you guys fighting over me ?...Do i look like a doll" Saind kwon ji as he interupted

.

"Ohh... my kwon ji your early today " said ging waiting for a reply

 

"What ? does it matter to you if i come early are not?"

 

"Of course...."

 

"First of all...I'm not related to you and i don't have any kind of relationship with you.. so don't ajust me when you see me Ok?" said kwon ji with a grin on his face

 

"Woow......Your really attractive when your mad.'

 

"Assihh......GIrl Leave me alone okie?

 

 

"Yah! Kwon ji...Who do you think you are , walking in here like that?"

 

"~SIGHS~ You can't even defend yourself but you have the confidence to talk to me? ...Who do you think you are Psshhh.... You need confidence to talk to me okie?

 

"Wea?..."

 

"You heard me..~CONFIDENCE~"

 

Students get in your seats, we have a very important topic to discuss Right now ,MUSIC!, First lets welcome back kwon ji.

 

Welcome Kwon ji...welcome...welcome...

 

"......................................"

 

Kown ji was slient as if he was slepping, but he was not, he just look at us and turned around looking through the window.

 

"KWON JI!!"

 

" I'm Present"

 

" he's such a **, i said in my mind, why would he act like that to everyone.?


 

Kwon ji, if your going to be mean why don't you leave?

 

"Leave....Wow...If i leave i'm not coming back".

 

 

Look Young man , not because your famous doesn't mean you have to be mean.

 

"I don't care " -----__-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~