01. plotlines.

と き め きmemorial - apply open !

ms. average

 

this girl is utterly average. she's the type that ranks in the exact middle during exam season. she isn't too kind or too harsh, nor is she too lazy or too hardworking. she works at a small coffee shop, and is still trying to figure out what she wants to do in life - is there something out there for her?

mr. perfect

 

he's popular, to say the least. looking in from the outside, you'll see gorgeous looks, big eyes,  high grades, and an absolutely icy personality. hell, he even works as a model.  get to know him, and you'll find he's lazy, sleepy, a bit cat-crazy and very, very lonely. ms. average is still in awe of the boy, but unlike most, she's willing to try to crack his perfect exterior.

ms. flower

 

ms. flower is usually found in two places. the first is the library - she's definitely the group's smart one. her grades are the school's second best, not to mention her big glasses - she's blind without 'em. the second place is the school's garden - she's part of the gardening club, and tends to those little seeds like she's their mother.

mr. president

 

mr. president...isn't actually the student council president yet, but as soon as high school began, his intentions to become just that were clear. the problem? mr. president isn't exactly popular, and is quite overbearing and outspoken. despite that, you can't deny his intelligence, and he does have good ideas. now if he could just get elected...

ms. manager

 

bang rae jae is  the spunky, upbeat manager of the basketball team. she's, well, not the group's smartest person, but she's earnest and always does her best.  ms. manager is a bit of a tomboy, and can be strict; if the boys on the basketball team aren't doing their best, she makes sure that they do  do their best. however, she always means well and is very caring for everyone.

mr. catcher

 

oh se hun is the tall, dark, and silent type. he's...not on the basketball team. cough. instead, mr. catcher comes to observe the team's practices and games, and give ms. manager advice afterwards. he's fairly knowledgeable about the sport, so why he didn't join the team is beyond ms. manager - but she'll convince him yet. 

ms. gangster

 

how lee jin ju got involved in the life, she doesn't remember,  but hell if she's getting out. she's physically strong and dead gorgeous - the kind of person that the guys would go crazy for if she wasn't so damn scary. ms. gangster doesn't have the best home life - her family is her gang and the rest of the girls, who she desperately doesn't want to get involved.

mr. rockstar

 

hailing from busan with an accent to prove it, jung dae hyun is just that - a rock star. his guitar is his best friend and he's a part of the school's very own rock band, r!sk. he's stylish and trendy, knows all the best music before it comes out, is as flirty as they come, and has no shame or fear whatsoever. hence, he approaches ms. gangster without knowing her life, and gets dragged in to it. oops?

ms. artsy

 

ms. artsy has spent her last two years in france, and she's returned...different. she's a bit snobby, totally posh, and totally artistic - she's never seen without the her sketchbook and even super-customized her school uniform. with this new school year she's juggling a lot: falling in love, and trying to fit back with the girls that once were her best friends.

mr. foreigner

 

...or, well, he's korean-american. this is his first year in this south korea, though, and he's struggling to fit in. he's culture-shocked to the extreme and doesn't even know the language well yet - hence, he finds solace in somebody else who's trying to fit in, ms. artsy. what could possibly go wrong?

ms. big sister

 

firstly, ms. big sister is in her 2nd year. she acts as a mentor figure for the rest of the girls, having already braved one year of high school and whatnot.  the older sister of mr. rockstar, she's mature, y, intelligent, and beautiful inside and out. her biggest flaw is most likely that she doesn't warm up to people easily at all - that, and she doesn't approve of her brother's romantic prospects.

mr. youngster

 

mr. youngster is a baby casanova. he's adorable in every way, and girls older and younger than him are interested in him. despite that, he's only got eyes for ms. big sister - hence, he's not a great playboy. but how's he supposed to court his ideal lady when he's got so many girls after his adorableness?

ms. pressure

 

seoul u is her only choice. everyone in her family has gone there. hence, she's super-serious about studying, and harbors lots of secret hate for ms. flower and her intelligence. she's nigh on emotionless and incredibly focused on her studies. she goes in for every extra lesson she can and goes on every field trip - anything for seoul u to want her. she is not hakyung.

mr. teacher

 

he's 23 years old, and this is his first year of teaching. he's a bit of a ditz (like, forgets to hand out papers kind of ditz), but he always means well, and at the end of the day he's an absolutely fantastic teacher. when it comes down to ms. pressure, he's intrigued and will do anything to help her with her goal. he's a nice guy, after all.

ms. internet

 

kpop addicted, this girl met her closest friend on the fanboard for her favorite group. she's been e-mailing her back and forth for months now,  and knows everything about her - or so she thinks. who is this person, anyway? and is she really who ms internet thinks she is?

mr. mystery

 

the answer? no. mr. mystery is, as a matter of fact, a boy that doesn't leave his house. he's extremely introverted and shy, takes all of his school classes online, and has an extreme crush on a girl he's never met. his goal is to meet her in person, but that's a bit hard due to his fear of going outside. but for her, he'll overcome it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

password is a gif from your favorite anime. and if you don't have a favorite anime, gif of jia from miss a.