〈 teaser one 〉

〈 Iro — land of color 〉 | apply open!

Iro

land of color〉

 

It's been weeks, maybe even months, since my family and I have had a good meal to eat for dinner. I'm hungry all the time but I always put my family first before I eat anything. It is my job to scavenge for food, and the first things I find are given to my younger siblings and parents. Money is tight, especially this time of the year when Kuro Empire sends meaningless threats to us which works up the royal class, so we can't afford to get anything at the market at this very moment.

I always wished that there was some kind of way that this would change; the classes, the ranks, the everything. Why should they matter? Why do me and my family have to suffer because we don't make nor have as much money as the people in the upper classes? It always infuriates me whenever I think about it. I've lived in this Empire for my whole life and yet people who are similar to me do nothing about it. Is it because they're scared? What should they be scared of? The upper classes couldn't care less for us, so what are they so afraid of?

I wished I had that power. I wish I had just that single sliver of chance to change the stupid ways of an empire. I don't hate living in the Shiro Empire, it's just the way an empire works, but no one says I can't do anything about that. As I gathered up the food that was leftover from a bakery my family has connections with, I knew exactly what I wanted: change. I am and I will change this empire one way or another.

 

 

 

hey guys! sorry for the super short teaser but I hope that gives you an idea of my writing style! I have not chosen anyone yet, so don't worry! I will work on reviewing your applications later, and also don't forget to check out chapter 2! I will put all updates and everything there from now on so go look there often! keep applying everyone! remember deadline is on the 28th! I may or may not give extensions, so turn in your applications soon! also don't forget to check out the second edition in my apply fic series: the Pursuit of Happiness! or as I like to call it, POH. :) thanks to everyone who has applied already and see you guys soon!