〈 plotlines & application 〉

〈 Iro — land of color 〉 | apply open!

Iro

land of color〉

 

application | source code

 

I can't conform to being locked in a narrow tower anymore

Being born into the family that's next in line to take over the Shiro Empire, this girl was taught to protect herself and used to other people protecting her aswell. She was seen as the next princess, and there was taking no risk in her getting attacked by the opposing land of Kuro. Like Rapunzel, her parents have locked her in a towel for her protection. She has never seen the outside world or even the land of Shiro; her parents are constantly paranoid that something might happen to her, so letting her out is no option. Her, having nothing else to do, has trained constantly in her battling skills. She is now at the same level of an elite ninja, but her parents being as they are, don't care and won't risk letting her out. She, being who she is, wants so badly to get out, and would do anything to fight on the field and become an elite ninja. She won't let anything get in her way of pursuing that dream.

 

I want to walk side by side with you at least once

She's never seen him before; she's only read his letters addressed to her. You can say they're penpals, but this whole thing started as an accident. Walking along a quiet road she's never really traveled before, she found a note with just one word on it, "Hello". And from there, it just became a daily routine to write to this unknown guy about how her day was and how she felt. Although she spilt her feelings out to him, she had no idea what he looked like, how old he was, or even his name. He was just addressed as a single letter, "M", and she went with it. Being a girl her age, she soon begins to fall in love with this mysterious man, and she is determined to meet him and see his face, even if it's just a glimpse. Although she has no idea what she's going to get into, she decides to go with it, and whatever happens, happens.

 

Wherever we go, it'll be heaven

She's from the Kuro Empire, and he's from the Shiro Empire. Although it is forbidden to communicate or even be seen with the rivaling empire, there is a story that goes along with their friendship. The two of them both grew up together in the Kuro Empire, and they were the closest of friends. They were the only ones they had for each other. Once they reached high school ages, they developed feelings for each other and started dating. Pretty typical, right? Well, not for long. His parents argued almost everyday, and one day, it was it for them. They had gotten a divorce, and the mother moved into the Shiro Empire to get away from the father. It was the most devestating thing that happened to her. He was everything to her, and now he was gone; she could never talk to him again. But she wasn't going to let their relationship end like that. She was going to do whatever it takes to get him back and see him, even if it's just once.

 

A little faster than a bullet

This girl has trained her whole life to become what she is now - an elite ninja. Not everyone lands this spot even if they train their whole lives. It's either you know someone or you have some real good skills, and luckily, she has both. Not only is she connected directly to the royal family of Kuro Empire, but she's also extremely skilled in what she does, landing her the spot of an elite ninja. Having her connections to the royal family, she has a chance to become a ruler of the Kuro Empire, and she, with no hesitations, accepts that challenge. Coming this far, she can only go further, right? Right, as long as she doesn't get distracted by things that naturally come with her age, such as love. Although she may come off as a cold, blood thirsty girl, she has feelings. She wants to be loved dearly by someone. As her natural feelings get to her and her chance of becoming an empress come closer, she doesn't know if she can handle the pressure. Like they always say, ninjas never should let feelings get in their way.

 

In the shadow of the one with strength

Her and her family have always been in the lower class of the Shiro Empire. She couldn't always afford what everyone else could get, and especially with being in the age of high school years, it only gets worse. She gets made fun of, called names, and even worse, she can't even do anything about it because of her class. It's not only in Shiro Empire, it's in any kind of civilization you're involved with. People in higher classes won't treat you the same as they would if you were a mere peasant. She's only following the people that are above her in class, and that's what she wants to change. She wants to show everyone that class isn't all that matters, and to prove that, she has an impossible dream - to one day rule over the entire Shiro Empire. Her parents call her crazy and her siblings just laugh at her, but in her head, she believes it's possible. As long as she flies up the ranks, she has the ability to do it. If she's determined enough and has the strength, the chance is not so far away. 

 

Even the moon closed its eyes tonight

It's the typical Romeo and Juliet story. Both come from royal families, but they are from rival empires. She, from Kuro, and he, from Shiro. How they met is a story of its own, but soon, they fell into the feeling that's only going to end with tragedy - love. They shouldn't be in love, or even yet laid eyes on each other. She's a princess, and if her parents, the rulers of Kuro Empire, were to find out, she was to be executed immediately, even if she is their daughter. Both Empires have one law in common - no contact between each other whatsoever. No matter what class, rank, or whoever you are, the law applies to everyone, and she was bound to be executed, and him too. She was powerless over this fact, no matter if she was a princess. She couldn't do anything about either situation. She couldn't control her feelings, and she can't do anything about the law. She was in love with him, and she was willing to do whatever it takes to be with him, even if it meant risking the fact that she could die.