We meet again

Snowflakes

It has been a year since LuHan-ssi had left me in the hospital. Today, is my first day back to working as Kris' secretary. 

 

I took a break from EXO and Gina and went to a village in China to teach dance. I saw and heard the EXO members come looking for me but I never showed up. They called me countless times; while I was waiting to hear one and only one voice. They wanted to see me; when all I wanted to do was see that one person one more time to tell them how much I love them. 

 

In the beginning it was easy to stay away from them but, Kris found me. Now I am going to work for him again. Apparently my position was held and not given to anyone because he felt I deserved it the most. I felt like it was the right time because while I was at the village, I was able to set my thoughts straight and I realized that I couldn't live without him but I could exist without him. 

 

I walked into the building to find Yixing standing there. I smiled at him and he hugged me immediately. 

 

"JieJie, I missed you so much." He said as he nuzzled into my neck. I pat his head and smiled at him as he pulled away. 

"Our first thing today is that we're gonna have a meeting and you and me have to attend it, okay? So do you want to go and keep your stuff?" I nodded and head to my room. 

 

It had been changed slightly but still fit my taste. We got into cars and head over there. I was dressed in the same black dress from when I went to LuHan-ssi's welcome party. I loved the dress because it held so many memories. I had everything from back then. I wore the same shoes and the same exact accessories along with the same hair style.  As we drove into the venue, I realized it was the same venue as his welcome party. I guess the Wu corporations liked to keep things the same. We got off and I noticed decorations for a wedding. I smiled seeing that a couple would get married today. 

 

Some people are really lucky to get what they want.....

 

We walked in and head to the hall. The hall next door was the wedding hall. I smiled at all the guests that were writting little notes to them. I went over to them and asked if I was allowed to leave a note. They allowed me to. 

 

"What's the bride and groom's name?" I asked as I [ivked up a pen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LuHan and MinYoung." 

 

 

My pen stopped on the surface of the post it note. My eyes began to water. I ignored it and wrote the note. I looked inside to find LuHan-ssi standing right infront of the podium and smilling lightly. A tear escaped, but I couldn't help it. Instead of sticking the note, I asked one of the flower girls to give it to MinYoung. She ran inside and moments later MinYoung came out in a beautiful peach dress and looked around. 

 

She spotted me and I just smiled and turned away.

 

 

"Nina!"

 

I heard her but I kept walking. I went back downstairs, caught a cab and went to the park. My guard fell as soon I sat down in the lonely park and I broke into a gazillion pieces. I sobbed so hard that I felt like all the tears in my eyes would be dried up by then. I cupped my face in my hands and sobbed even harder. There were no people around and I don't think I would have even bothered with them anyways. 

 

The ring on my ring finger that LuHan had given me on Christmas was still there, twinkling like a little star. It was one of the only things that kept me together since it reminded me of him and the love we shared. But it broke me to think that I was not going to be able to be with the man I loved. 

 

It twinkled more today than any other day, which was extremely weird. I remember LuHan-ssi telling me about how MinYoung had cheated on him. I remember him hurting because of the ring. I sighed and sniffed as I held my hand up. 

 

I guess it is time to remove it......its not like it would affect anything. 

 

The ring came off of my finger with a little struggle but when it did, I felt so extremely empty and lonely. Tears rolled down my cheeks again as I stared at the ring twinkling in my hand. I held the ring to my chest and cried out; letting out all the pain that was pent up inside me.

 

I cuddled myself and sobbed more when I realized how much I missed LuHan-ssi's warmth and love. My eyes were starting to redden and I felt cold, but I didn't move. I don't mind if I died her-----

 

"NINA!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That voice.

 

 

 

 

That voice!

 

 

 

 

THAT VOICE!!

 

 

 

I turned toward it and found LuHan-ssi, clad in a white suit. My eyes watered and I ran to him as he opened his arms for me. When I hugged him, it was like I was revived and my life had come back to me. He hugged me tight and I cried hard into his chest. He kissed the top of my head so many times. I looked up. 

 

"LuHan-ssi...." I whispered weakily and he just kissed me. I cried into it as I had missed his entirety. 

"I found you.....I finally found you.....I love you soo much! I can't understand how I was alive till now.....Nina please don't leave." He breathed against my lips and hugged me close.

"LuHan....I love you LuHan....I missed you so much....I love----" Suddenly it struck me. He's getting married. To MinYoung.

 

I pulled away almost instantly and he looked at me in confusion. 

 

"You should go back. It's your wedding day." I sighed slightly as tears accumulated again. He tried to hold me but I avoided his touch; trying to avoid breaking apart again and again. 

 

I stepped back but he held me and I broke slowly. HIs loving gaze fell on me and I avoided his eyes. He hugged me and I began to shake as I tried to hold my tears in. He chuckled a little and kissed my head.

 

"Nina, I am not leaving your side ever again. I swear to god. I am never going to leave you." He hugged me closer and I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his waist as well. He rocked us from side to side. 

 

"For your information, its not my wedding day today." I stopped and looked up at him.

 

What is he saying....?

 

"I was at MinYoung's wedding. But I wasn't going to get married to her. She was getting married to the love of her life." You. 

 

"MyungSoo." 

 

Everything stopped. I stared deep into his eyes only to be overwhelmed with the amount of truth, sincerity and love I found in them. My eyes welled up but I didn't make a sound. The tears rolled down my cheeks and I closed my eyes as he bent down to kiss them away. His soft and warm lips coming in contact with my cold skin was what I had longed for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have always loved you, Nina. I love you, Nina and I  will always love you, Nina."

 

 

I broke again when he whispered this into my ear, grabbed the ring from my hand and slipped the same ring in my finger. I lunged forward and hugged him. He twirled me around, trying to lighten the mood. 

 

 

 

 

I am alive again.

 

 

I can breathe again.

 

 

I can feel again.

 

 

 

I feel loved and can love again. 

 

 

 

"I missed you so much~" I breathed as he put me down. He held me close. I looked up, cupped his cheeks and pulled him down for a kiss. 

 

I melted right into it. My arms wrapped around his neck as his wrapped around my waist, holding me up. I missed him so much. I realized that he certainly had taken a place in my life anf my heart. I missed him gravely and now I know for sure that he is the one for me. He is the person who completes me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love you, LuHan.