Try and Cr

Snowflakes

I lay there, staring at the white ceiling of my hospital room. For some reason, I felt like the solid white ceiling was a reflection of the dark void that filled me up. 

 

I remembered the scenes from a whole winter ago. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It had been a week since I gained consiousness again. I was told that LuHan-ssi had to go back to Switzerland for some important work. I later found that MinYoung had gone too. Since her name was mentionned, I kept thinking about the possiblities that MinYoung had planned this all along and decided to take him away after hurting me. But, obvioulsy, her plan was failing miserably. 

 

She had changed my doctor to someone who was working under her. He only lasted a few hours before my most trusted and angelic, Dr. Choi MinHo came to the reescue. He knew how my body worked and he knew exactly what kind of medicines I needed to heal quickly and effectively. In just a week, I was already able to sit up and reach for things on the side tables. I knew that this wouldn't be possible without him. 

 

Right now, I am sitting on the bed waiting for LuHan-ssi to come an fetch me from the hospital. I am still admitted but he told me that he would be coming today because he really missed me. I smiled and looked at the e-mail with twinkling eyes. Gina had changed me into a white hospital gown just a few minutes a go and now she was complaining about having to take care of me. 

 

"Why do you always get yourself into such troubles, Unnie? YOu know how important you are to me right?" I hugged her as she came to me and smiled.

"What to do? I have to bother my sister sometimes. I can;t always be the strong one." With that I looked up to find her  smiling in pride. I chuckled and pat her head as she sat down next to me. 

"Are you excited that Oppa's gonna be here today?" She asked as shs eplayed with my fingers. I nodded in response. 

"Why do you think Oppa left at such an odd time? I mean he left when you needed him the most....isn't that upsetting?" She said as she looked up at me. I just smiled.

"It is annoying. It is upsetting. But the only reason he was able to leave was because he knew I would never leave him. I would always find him and take him. He knows that I will destroy anything in my path to get to him, since I have such large anger management problems." She began laughing her head off.

"Sounds like Oppa is the girlfriend and you're the boyfriend. Hahaaaaaghahhaa!" 

"Well, I am the one in charge of saving him. But I am still the girl in this relationship. I do feel sad right now. Nowing that he's coming back makes me more than happy!" I exclaimed. 

 

We sat there happily and waited for him. Suddenly, Yixing came in. He was looking extremely disappointed.

 

"JieJie, GeGe isn't coming yet." 

 

My whole heart just dropped to the floor and I cried. I had tried so hard so that when he comes back he would see that I had healed a lot. In the end, all my efforts had gone to waste. LuHan-ssi wasn't gonna come at all.

 

I cried for a few days nonstop. Memories of him and me kept flashing in my mind and I knew that he had probably already been engaged to MinYoung. I sobbed harder when I realized I was not strong enough to fight against the power of a rich b*tch. I kept thinking to myself that I was undefeatable and strong  and that there was no woman stronger than me......but I was wrong.

 

 

There was a woman stronger than me......

 

 

She was strong enough to destroy me and then take what was precious to me, away from me...................

 

 

I admit, MinYoung,

 

I really am no match for you.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

You won........

 

 

 

 

 

I lost.........

 

 

 

 

I guess every egoistic person does need a slap in the face sometimes.........

 

 

 

 

I lost.......................

 

 

 

 

Everything...................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gone before my eyes.......................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and I was unable to do anything............................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You win MinYoung......................................................