Meet the monsters

I'm a Monster 3rd POV AFF RP | Open | Accepting | Activity Check #1 finished | More Idols Available

MONSTERS:

 

Vampire:- these things have to be the most dangerous and powerful monster around. The roam the earth never to die unless burnt in sunlight or staked. The first way listed of killing a vampire can be dismissed because of the fact that some vampires wear special rings that let them walk in the daylight. The are those ones that would every drop of blood out go your body if they got the chance.

 

Werewolf:- now you gotta feel bad for these guys. The slaves of the moon. Normal people during the day but if you meet one at night you better watch out. They go through a painful transition that turns them into a killing machine. Most of them tie themselves up to avoid hurting other but when they don't. One bite to a human they turn into one. One bite to a supernatural creature? They die a slow and painful death.

 

Witch:- Now these creatures are not of the stereotypes of green skin, warts, pointy nose, black cats and a flying broom stick. They're actually quite attractive. They help keep the balance in nature and the balance between the other monsters out their. They have amazing powers.

 

Demon:- be careful. These things are nothing to mess with. They'resometimes known as the devils army. They are the ruler of the underground's eyes and ears on earth. If you mess with these guys death will visit your doorstep. Some even purposely make the humans sin to make sure they will go to hell in the after life.

 

Mermaid:- Possible everyones favourite monster. Their beauty is rare and theyre quite innocent souls. Almost completely human except for one tiny detail. One drop of water on that skin of theirs and they go from having legs to having a tail.

 

Angel:- Also known as gods messenger. They do what a Demon does for the devil for god. They watch over people and help the humans rid of their sins.if Angels give into the sons of humans they will turn into our lucky last monster...

 

Dark Angel:- These are the outcasts. The angels that have been thrown out of heaven for sinning. Their wings are turned black and they don't work for anyone. They are stranded on earth. They have the purest blood and are the secret to true mortality. Any Monster to drink the blood of a dark angel will be an exception to anything that can kill them. Monsters search t world to find these rare creatures.